Last Chapter

I'm Sorry

It has been two years since they broke up. Myungsoo still can't accept it, he loves her as big as the sea and ocean.

He looked through that little hole, peeking on His ex-girlfriend having a piano lesson. The melody that she played was indeed beautiful. He can't stop staring until she stopped. Myungsoo straightened his body and walked away as if nothing happens.

 

On the other side, Lizzy knows someone was stalking her from that small little hole that was stick on the wall. She knows that 'person' is no other than Kim Myungsoo, her previous boyfriend that she broke up with. Unfortunately, she felt sorry but she has no choice at all. It was her parent's order. She can't denied every single words from her parents after her parents found out that her boyfriend is a no-good for her.

They thinks he's a playboy from his looks

They thinks he's just playing with her

They thinks he can't make their daughter happy.

Which is all wrong.

Myungsoo is different from what his parents thinks. He's loyal, gentle, sweet, romantic and kind or maybe more than that.

Until one day, her parents arranged Lizzy to get married with another man who she didn't even love. His name is Nam Woohyun. He's not that bad and almost has the same personality as Myungsoo. He's handsome and all but for some reason, Lizzy still doesn't have any interest on him.

 

The only thing she could do is broke up with him, or else Myungsoo will get hurt.

 

Flashback

Myungsoo and Lizzy were sitting on a bench, hand in hand together. She giggled when Myungsoo whispered something sweet at her ear. Lizzy knew it was their last day together. Just thinking about it, she suddenly sighed and look down. Myungsoo noticed his girlfriend and grabbed her hands immediately.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. It's just that something stuck in my eyes. Can you check it?"

Myungsoo chuckled before blowing into her eyes and she giggled. "It's gone now. Thanks" She gave him a long lips kiss.

 

After a long walk on the park fulls of flowers. They took a rest on the grass and laid down there. It's time, Lizzy thought.

"Soosoo ah~"

Myungsoo smiled, he always loved it when Lizzy called him 'Soosoo', "Yes?"

"Say cheeseee~" She held her phone up and posed in front of it.

Myungsoo make a peace sign while Lizzy does the same. Click.

She showed him the picture and both of them laughed.

 

"Myungie, I..have something to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"I'm breaking up...with you. I'm so sorry Myungsoo ah~ I love you. It's for your own good." And with that, Lizzy quickly ran away before Myungsoo could refuse.

Myungsoo was in deep thought, trying to get what she means. Tears flowing down from his eyes.

 

He can't stop calling her, trying to find out the reason why she broke up with him. He gives up after that. But, he still calls her.

"Though you knew you shouldn't, why did you call?" Lizzy spoke.

He didn't even know why did he still calls her. Maybe it is because he misses her?

"All those happy memories, don't you think they never exist in the first place, like a lie?"

And she hung up after that.

Flashback ends

That's how they end their relationship.

Lizzy has two months before she went to United States for her piano competition, not only that, after the competition, she would probably taking over her dad's company.

Myungsoo's birthday is coming soon. But, Lizzy has some gifts for him.

 

Lizzy hold the box tightly on her hands. Taking a deep breath, she put it on the doorstep above the mat and leave quickly before someone sees her.

She can't stop smiling ever since that. She can guarantee that Myungsoo will like the gifts.

 

 2 months later

 After receiving those gifts from Lizzy, Myungsoo was happy knowing that Lizzy stills remember him.

Myungsoo just found out about the reason why she broke up with him. For his own happiness and sefety.

The sad thing about it is that, Lizzy will be marrying another guy.

But he knows that he can't get her back, maybe he will?

 

 

 

A/N : How is it guys? What do you think? It's horrible right? D: I'm soooo sorrryyy T^T I have a really bad headache now... Please inform me if there are any mistakes.

But, for those who subscribe, thankyou so much! ^^ i lubbbss yaaa all~ <333

Comments are loved <3 Thank you for those silent readers too :DD

Keep supporting MyungLiz couple <333

Love,

Pinkspirits45