koko desu~~

Demon's Love

 

                A teacher and a girl in neat school uniform walk at hallway. It seems the girl is new to the school ground. Every student keeps an eye on that girl and begins talk about something. The girl could hear what they say as it too loud.

                “Wah, new girl. You think she can survive at here?”

                “She really cute. I want to make her as my new toy.”

                “Hey, she will become my toy. I’m sure I can win match after this when she become my toy.”

                “Toy? Match?” Ayumi begin panic to hear it as she keep hearing same things along the hall way. She almost bump into her homeroom teacher as she doesn’t look in front of her due Ayumi begins worry about what she hears.

                “I know you really worry about it but just enjoy your time at here.” Say homeroom teacher. Ayumi just nods her head without saying anything.

**********************************

                “STUDENT! PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS! TODAY, OUR CLASS GET NEW MEMBER!” shout the homeroom teacher as the class really noisy.

                “WHAT?! New member? Why she has to get into our class? This class already packed with demons.” Say a girl with dragon-mark at her left-side of neck. She gets close to Ayumi until Ayumi has to back off as she surprise with the distance between her and that girl. If Ayumi take wrong step, she may kiss that girl.

                “Kairyu, get back to your seat and watch your words. It’s rude to say like that your new classmate.” Say homeroom teacher. The girl who had been called Kairyu just get back to her seat and continue listening to her music without even care what will the homeroom teacher do.

                The homeroom teacher gives signal for Ayumi to introduce herself. Ayumi try to gather some courage before says, “Nice to meet you guys. Kisaki Ayumi desu.”

                “You may take your seat beside Walker Rin.” Say the homeroom teacher.

                “Ayumi-chan, I’m Walker Rin.” Say Rin as she waves her hand to grab Ayumi’s attention. Ayumi goes to her place and she can’t escape from stares from her new classmates.

                “Just ignore them. It would be better.” Say Rin. Ayumi just nods her head and look around her. Then, she notice familiar boy in that class but just decide to ignore him for awhile because the teacher in front of the class already grab her attention.

**************************************************

                “You know about the boy who sits beside me?” ask Ayumi. She joins Rin and her friends during lunch time.

                “Oh, you mean Arioka Daiki? We don’t really talk to him.” say Yukiko.

                “He only talks to certain people but it really hard to tell which type of person he talks to.” Say Karina.

                “Ne, what do you mean by ‘this class already packed with demon’? I really curious about it.” say Ayumi.

                “Let me ask your first, why you choose this school? There’s plenty of suitable school for you.” Say Naomi.

                “I choose this school because it is school for my savior. He safe me when bad guys disturb me when I just arrive at this place. I try to find him and the only clue I have is this school badge.” Say Ayumi. She shows the school badge to the girls.

                “Only certain students who wear this badge. Like Kairyu, it is symbol of this person would never involve in any match happen in this school, Excelir.” Say Rin.

                “Even we are demon’s host, our demon more to protect others and can’t used to fight.” Say Karina.

                “Demon?” Ayumi’s worries come back.

                “Actually, this school special for people who has demon in their body. The match happens when their demon begins demand for blood or pain. Not everyone could get into this school unless you have shield to avoid their attack when you’re human.” Say Rin.

                “Right now, normal human in our class is Rin-chan but she already has shield from Yukiko. She’s not demon’s host but she could make shield to who need it.” say Naomi.

                “I could make it when you have someone who in same type with Karina-chan as I need to take a little bit of her/his demon for me to build the shield.” Say Yukiko.

                “Don’t call me Karina-chan. My name is Kairyu. I already forget that name and you, new kid; don’t think I will let you my demon to be made for your shield. I have to maintain my demons.” Say Karina or Kairyu.

                “You have more than 1 demon?” ask Ayumi.

                “My demon is 9 dragons.” Say Karina. Ayumi want to ask about Daiki but the bell already ringing which mean their lunch break already end. They walk together to go back to their class but when they almost reach at in front of class, Ayumi bump into someone and almost fall back. Daiki quickly catch her mid-air.

                “Are you okay?” ask Daiki.

                “I’m okay. Thank you for catching me.” say Ayumi.

                “I don’t want anyone suddenly want your blood. Since you don’t have any shield yet, this is for you.” Say Daiki. He gives a necklace to Ayumi and says, “Make sure you always wear it when you in this school compound.”

                “Arigatou, Arioka-san.” Say Ayumi. Daiki just get into the class without saying anything and go to his seat.

                “Wah, it really rare. He’s actually talking to new kid like you.” Say Karina.

                “So far, he only talks to Excelir.” Say Yukiko.

                “Excelir? What is that?” ask Ayumi.

                “Type of demon where Daiki and Karina-chan belongs.” Say Naomi.

                “Naomi-chan also seem join them but it still blur as she is not host for any demon.” Say Yukiko.

******************************

                When the school ends, Ayumi want to go back home but Rin says to her, “Ayumi-chan, you need to stay here for awhile as there is a match at stadium.”

                “Match? But I have to go now.” Say Ayumi.

                “If you try to leave now, I afraid they will want to do something to make you as their toy.” Say Karina. Everyone rush to the stadium and take their seats. Rin pulls Ayumi to special seats where there is shield in front of it.

                “We have to sit at here.” Say Rin.

                “Why?” ask Ayumi.

                “You guys will more safe at here. Yukiko-chan will make sure the shield at here always in good condition to protect us.” Say Rin.

                “Yeah, I will use my aura to detect any excess attack around the match field while Karina will use her dragons to neutralize it. Ah, I need to get start make preparation.” say Naomi. Naomi claps her hand for 3 times and the match field surround with gray-see-through wall. Karina kicks the ground for 3 times before 9 big dragons appear at the place. Other two Excelir use their demon to make the match stage while Daiki seem relax at side of the match without taking out his demon.

                “Ah, all the Excelir already gather at match battle and prepare for the battle. We only have to wait for the two sides who want to fight.” Say Yukiko.

                “Excelir only have 5 students?” ask Ayumi after count it.

                “There 20 of them but when you minus 5 who died in latest match and other 10 who not on duty today, only left 5; like what you see.” Say Rin.

                “The one who give you a bit of his demon is…” Ayumi really want to know about it.

                “The one who with dark-brown hair. He is my boyfriend, Yamada Ryosuke. He can be considered one of people who know Arioka’s secret.” Say Rin.

                “So, Karina-chan knows about his secret?” ask Ayumi again.

                “She’s too secretive with it and we would never know about it.” say Rin. The match begins and Ayumi really surprise to see it. The match look like what she used to read on manga that her brothers really like to read until it annoys her.

                “This school really crazy.” Say Ayumi.

                “Yeah, that’s why we surprise to see you get into this school.” Say Yukiko.

                “I want to leave this place as soon as I could.” Say Ayumi. Her body begins shivering and scared to watch the match. She closes her eyes and hope everything would end soon. Suddenly, her necklace shining and Daiki appear beside her.

                “You scared to watch the match?” ask Daiki as he hugs Ayumi.

                “I want to leave this place right now. I don’t want to be here anymore.” Say Ayumi as she cries on Daiki’s shoulder.

                “Okay, I will bring you out of this place.” Say Daiki.

                “How you suddenly get here?” ask Yukiko.

                “I come here because the necklace shining.” Say Daiki.

                “Why you act like guardian to her?” ask Rin.

                “I decide to become her guardian.” Say Daiki.

                “You can’t be her guardian, you’re a demon’s host while she just normal human.” Say Yukiko.

                “Just because you’re not demon’s host, you can’t say like that. I will bring her out of here.” Say Daiki. He carries Ayumi in bridal-style and want to leave the place but suddenly a lighting want to strike them but a dragon surround them.

                “Go out and don’t worry about it. My dragon will help you.” Say Karina.

                “Sankyu, Kairyu.” Daiki runs to leave the place. Ayumi just push her face on Daiki’s chest as she doesn’t want to see it anymore.

**********************************

                “We already arrive.” Say Daiki and he put Ayumi down.

                Ayumi look around her and notice something different. She asks, “Where is this place?”

                “You could feel safe at here. This is house where Excelir live. We have to stay together to discuss about our plan. You can give call to your parent to avoid them worry waiting for you.” say Daiki.

                “It’s okay. I live alone. My parent at hometown.” Say Ayumi.

                “You can rest at my room for awhile.” Say Daiki.

                “Arigatou, Arioka-san.” Say Ayumi.

                “Just call me, Daiki. It would be easier to communicate.” Say Daiki. He shows his room to Ayumi and leave Ayumi alone in the room. Ayumi could see pictures of Daiki smiling on the table.

“Why he doesn’t smiling like in these pictures?” ask Ayumi. She slowly dozes off as she really tired on that day.

*********************************

                “How’s the match?” ask Daiki when see Excelir reach home.

                “It is tie. Ah, I really tired today. How can I go for date with Rin-chan?” say Ryosuke.

                “Just ask Kota to heal you before you go out. I think his still rest in his room.” Say Naomi.

                “Ayumi-chan at here?” ask Karina.

                “Yes, I think she already sleep in my room.” Say Daiki.

                “I know why you give her that necklace.” Say Keito.

                “She look like human but it seem I can detect there’s a demon inside her. That necklace for her to avoid her demon escape from her body.” Say Daiki.

                “You don’t want same thing happen again, right?” ask Karina.

                “It’s my entire fault to make your twin-sister died and I don’t want same thing happen again.” Say Daiki.

                Karina doesn’t give respond for several minutes before says, “Make sure you do what you promise or Suki-chan will sad up there. I’m going out first.”

                “I will go with you.” Say Keito. Daiki push himself on the sofa and try to watch television show but his mind still think about the tragedy.

Flashback.

                “Daiki, leave me at here! Save yourself!” Shout Suki.

                “No, I don’t want to leave you.” Say Daiki.

                “Enough talking. Suki, let’s end our war right now.” Say a man. Suki begin lost control and something goes out from her body. The demon attacks the man but it kills Suki after that. Since that day, Daiki keeps put the blame on himself as he didn’t use his demon to save Suki.

                “It’s all my fault not to save her.” Shout Daiki.

Flashback end.

********************************

                “Suki, I’m here to visit you again. It looks like your Daiki-kun meets someone who seems similar with you. I think you will happy as he will not blame himself anymore after this. The girl is new student at our academy.” Say Karina.

                “You keep saying Daiki always blame himself but I see you also same.” Say Keito.

                “If he blame himself because he can’t safe her, I blame myself because didn’t detect there is a demon in her body.” Say Karina.

                “He said there is a demon in that girl’s body.” Say Keito.

                “Well, we have to make sure about it.” say Karina.

******************************

                Since that day, Ayumi always with Daiki. Daiki seem a bit protective towards her but she just accept it as she feel safe every time she with Daiki. She also begin accept the reality about that school.

                One day, Ayumi go to school with Daiki as he could not leave her alone. He really worries about her. When both of them arrive at school, it seems many students feel frustrated to see them together. Karina who sit at hallways says, “It seem their new target for their toy already become bubbles.”

                “And what are you doing here?” ask Daiki.

                “Just try to figure out how to skip class today. I really bored today.” Say Karina.

                “When you didn’t feel bored?” ask Daiki as he smirks to her.

                “You want my dragon kick your a**?” ask Karina.

                “Let’s get into the class first.” Say Ayumi as she pulls Daiki into the class. Karina stays at hallway without do anything but Excelir know that Karina begins detect something.

                During lunch time, Ayumi seem worry about something. Yukiko ask, “You still shock about latest match?”

                “Not really but I can’t sleep well last night. It feels something disturb my sleep yesterday.” Say Ayumi.

                “Can I scan you for awhile?” ask Naomi as she begins scan Ayumi for several seconds. The girls could see Naomi seem face bit difficulties to read Ayumi’s aura.

                “Are you okay?” ask Rin when Naomi almost lose her consciousness.

                “I’m okay. I can’t read your aura but something inside you keep taking my energy.” Say Naomi.

                “It seems that thing your energy when you try to figure out what is it.” say Karina.

                “Eh, I thought you still asleep.” Say Yukiko as they see Karina cover her face with the book.

                “How could I sleep when I feel my shield for my dragon become weak?” say Karina.

                “It is because of me?” ask Ayumi.

                “I don’t know about it yet. I want to ask you, did you know why you get accepted into this school?” ask Karina.

                “From what I heard what principal said, I have something that others don’t have it.” Say Ayumi.

                “It seems we have to meet someone to tell what that thing inside your body is.” Say Yukiko.

                “You want to meet him?” ask Naomi.

                “Yes and of course we need both of your help as you guys know and close to him.” say Yukiko.

                “Okay, if you guys want it. After school, we meet at back entrance of school as we will go there by my dragons.” Say Karina.

*****************************

                After school, five of them go to someone’s place by Karina’s dragon as it the only way to avoid anyone notice them. They arrive at in front of abandon place and Karina just make her dragon fly into the place.

                Suddenly, they could hear someone screams, “I already said to you that when you guys come here, ring the bell and not ask your dragon sneak into my place!”

                “Even we ring the bell, you will never hear it. You know I only use my dragon when something urgent happen.” Say Karina.

                “Gomen to disturb you but we really need your help right now.” Say Naomi in calm but confident tone.

                “You guys can open the door and Naomi with Karina will lead you guys.” Say that person.

                They get into the house and go to a room where a guy who has spider tattoo at his right-side of neck in the middle of room. His hand grab Karina’s dragon and asks, “Should I kill you dragon?”

                “Kill it and I will kill you after that, Koki.” Say Karina. Koki just let go Karina’s dragon and it get into Karina’s body.

                “So, what you to ask for my help?” ask Koki.

                “Could you do your usual ritual on Ayumi-chan? It seem there’s something inside her and it begin Naomi-chan’s energy. Karina-chan’s shield also begins weak.” Say Yukiko.

                “Which one is Ayumi? She should sit in front of me.” say Koki. Ayumi just take her seat in front of Koki. Koki put his hand on Ayumi’s head and he begins chanting something that no one could understand it.

                “You think he can detect it?” ask Rin.

                “It depends on Koki.” Say Naomi.

                “I can see your demon. It is demon fox but it is sly type. It seem he already bored to stay silent in your body and want to show himself when you get into that school.” Say Koki.

                “Is there anything we can do to avoid it?” ask Rin.

                “This necklace could help you but it can’t stand for long time. You should find person who has Phoenix to help you.” Say Koki.

                “Phoenix? Where can I find it?” ask Ayumi.

                “I think your friends already know where to find it.” say Koki.

                “What does he mean by that?” ask Rin.

                “I still think about it.” say Yukiko.

                “Ah, I think I know whose know about it.” say Rin. She point to Karina and Naomi as says, “Both of you know about students’ demon in our school.”

                “Yeah, and we already figure out who is it.” say Karina.

                “It is Daiki. He’s the only one who is Phoenix but we have to find suitable time to tell him about it.” Say Naomi.

                “If we tell him, he will act like crazy dude. He will never think carefully as you have same demon with my late twin-sister. When the demon manages to escape, it will kill the host to free themselves and only Phoenix could block it.” say Karina.

                They already plan not to tell Daiki about it until the time come but it seem Daiki already know about it first. He hears about it when Rin try to discuss about it with Ryosuke. Daiki meet Ayumi and ask, “Why you hide about it from me?”

                “I don’t want to burden you as we try to find someone else.” Say Ayumi.

                “I already promise you that I ready to help you which mean I will do anything for you.” Say Daiki.

                “I don’t want you to blame yourself after what happen before this.” Say Ayumi and Daiki really surprise to hear it. “Gomen, I already hear about it from Karina-chan.”

                “I want to do it because I love you and I couldn’t stand to lose you. Now, tell them that I will use my demon to lock your demon forever.” Say Daiki.

**********************

                “Are you sure to do it?” ask Kota.

                “I’m ready for it even it takes my life.” say Daiki.

                “So, let’s begin.” Say Kota. Daiki and Ayumi sit in middle of the place where they usually make match. Naomi spread her aura to cover them, Karina release her dragons while Yukiko make sure everything fine outside the place.

                Daiki take out his demon and get ready for attack while Ayumi try hard to make it happen. After several minutes, Fox and Phoenix begin fight each other. Ayumi tries to endure the impact as she never do match like that before this while Daiki try to make sure Fox didn’t have intention to hurt Ayumi.

                “Daiki, trust your heart and end it by locking the Fox.” Daiki hear Suki’s voice. Daiki gather his courage and send what he wants to Phoenix. The match suddenly feels with really bright light that hurt everyone’s eyes.

********************************

                It already 2 weeks since that match and everything become better for everyone. Daiki become more cheerful than before. Ayumi also able to lock her demon and it would never come out again in future.

                “Daiki-kun, we will be late. Hurry up.” Say Ayumi.

                “Why you so work out today?” ask Daiki.

                “We already agree to visit Koki. If not because of him, maybe I’m not alive right now. If we postpone it again, it will clash with something again.” Say Ayumi.

                Daiki confess his feeling to Ayumi after the fight and both of them begin their life as lover. When Ayumi feels down, Daiki always there with her. Ayumi never regret with her decision. She gives a box to Daiki and says, “You can open it.”

                Daiki opens the box and notice it is a school badge. He says, “It seems it was you who has my school badge.”

                “You should tell me that you safe me when I’m new at here. I could thank to you earlier.” Say Ayumi.

                “You just give your smile to me, your demon, it already enough for me.” say Daiki.

                “Stop talk nonsense.” Say Ayumi. Both of them just lead happy life without even care about demon or anything else.