01 | A Familiar Face

Queen of 12 Hearts

"Today's our first day of college, Hye Seun. You excited?" Sehun nudges you & smiles, carrying his suitcase in his right hand. 

"Extremely excited. I even--" 
 
Before you knew it, you were lying on the floor, luggage scattered everywhere. "Ow." You groaned, trying to sit up.
 
"Oh my god, crap. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! My friend just threw the football and we were playing around and--" 
 
"It's fine." You assured. Sehun helped you up as you started to gather your fallen things. 
 
"It's fine? Uh, you sure?" The boy questioned. His other friend who hit you came up behind him, staring. 
 
You crouched down to pick up your books and nodded. "It's fine.. I don't need any special treatment. I only fell a little." 
 
"But you didn't fall. That guy threw a football at you." Sehun pointed out.
 
"It was an accident." The boy implied.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and took out a notepad and pen from one of your boxes. How convienent, he thought. "Alright, give me your names. I'm gonna report you guys to the police."
 
One boy started laughing while the other rubbed the back of his head in confusion. "I'm Chanyeol. And this is Wufan, the one who hit you. People call him Kris though."
 
Kris stopped laughing & slapped the back of Chanyeol's head. "Why'd you tell him my name?" He hissed.
 
"Because he asked!" Chanyeol argued. 
 
You stood up & grabbed the pen from Sehun. "What are you doing?" 
 
"They hit you, so I'm gonna report them." Sehun shrugged. 
 
You shook your head and picked up your luggage. ''C'mon Sehun. I don't wanna deal with those two kids. I just came here for college." And with that, you walked further into the large campus full of other new college students.
 
"Why does she seem so familiar.." Chanyeol tapped his chin, staring at you walk off.
 
"Right? I don't know.. something.. about her." Kris improvised, nodding.
 
   < * > 
 
"Alright, what club are you doing?" Sehun asked you, holding a paper with the list of choices.
 
"Cooking." You blankly answered, fixing your bed sheets.
 
"Cooking? Why? Join performing arts with me." Sehun pleaded, shoving the flyer in your face that read in big, bold letters: 'JOIN PERFORMING ARTS! SING, DANCE, ACT!' 
 
You shook your head, patting down your bed that was clean and tidy. "Anyways, cooking is fun. I've always wanted to know how. And-- Sehun, aren't you supposed to be in your own dorm? My roommate should be coming any second now."
 
"Oh. Yeah. I forgot." He jumped off the pink chair and grabbed his suitcase, waving bye to you before leaving your dorm. "Good luck!" 
 
A couple minutes later the door swung open; about 5 overloaded bags flew into the room.
 
Your new roommate was here.
 
"Oh crap, you got here before me. I guess you already got the bed next to the window... for me. Anywho.. I'm Bae Suzy. I'll be your new roommate for the semester." And with that, she flashed a smile and gave you a thumbs up. 
 
'Well, she seems nice.' You thought, as you introduced yourself.
 
< * > 
 
You walked into cooking class, a bit lost and confused as to what to do or where to sit. You found a seat next to a quiet-looking male. About 20 years old with brownish-red hair. "Is it okay if I sit here?" You questioned, tapping on the seat. 
 
He turned to look at you and shrugged. "Go ahead." He was pretty monotone. No emotion or expression on his face whatsoever.
 
"Uhm, thanks.." You took the seat and looked around the class. A few pots and pans here, another few plastic spoons & forks. Just then, you heard a familiar voice call your name. 
 
"Hye Seun? Ming Hye Seun?"
 
You turned around and saw someone.
 
Someone you thought you'd never see again, stood right before you. 
 
"Err.. hi." An awkward expression was plastered onto your face. Well this is just great.
 

A/N: The first chapter! It's so short and boring, I know. SORRY SORRY SORRY SHAWTY. Alright so Chanyeol, Kris, -- , and -- were mentioned in this chapter! Guess who's the 'familiar face' and/or the 'quiet-looking, brownish/red-haired guy.' The first person/people who guess one or both correct will get a shoutout in the next chapter! 8D I just got back from school right now and I'm hungry. I shall go make me some spicy ramen ;D Oh, and the wonderful Suzy is your roommate! She is my ultimate bias of ALL TIME, so if you hate her.. unsubscribe this fic, lol. No Suzy haters, please? <3

Clues

- Familiar Face is someone in EXO who LOVES to cook all the time.

- Brownish/red-haired guy is someone who is often proclaimed to seem mysterious and quiet.

- Tiffany