Two

I'm Back

"Yahh noonaa! Let me gooo" Sehun whined as you pushed him.

"I will, but you have to meet Minseok first..--Sohee eonnie!"

"M-minji?? and....... Sehun?" Sohee stared at you and Sehun in confuse.

"Can you call Minseok for us?" You asked.

Sohee smiled cheekly as she finally realize  your purpose to went there. "Minseok! Sehun and Minji is here! Go out you buns!" Sohee shouted.

"WHAT?! Sehun you say? uh..oh.. Okay! I'll be there in a second.." not long from that, noisy step could be heard before finally Xiumin appeared.

"YOU! YES YOU!" Xiumin shouted as he walked closer to Sehun. "Where have you been, yesterday hmm?"

Sehun just stared at Xiumin in fear but didn't answer the question. "Sehun-ah.. answer his question.." You said quitely.

"I-I will.. but you have to let go of me...--" "Don't let him go!" Xiumin cutted Sehun's words.

"Believe me! I'll answer your question!" Sehun whined as he shooked his head hardly.

Xiumin let out a sigh before finally said. "Promise?"

"Y-yeah.." Sehun nodded.

"Minji, you can let him go..." You nodded at Xiumin words. "So?" Xiumin asked again.

"So........" Sehun started.

"SO????"

It was dead silent before suddenly Sehun shouted out loud that made everyone covered their ears. "MOLLA!! NAN MOLLA!! AND BYE!!" and with that he ran out of the shop and left everyone with shocked face.

"What the...." You stared at closed door with wide eyes.

"Erghh...." suddenly Xiumin squatted while messing his messy hair. "Ottokhae...?" Xiumin muttered.

You let out a sigh before finally said. "Minseok.. I'm sorry for my brother stupidity.."

He stood up and shooked his head. "Nah.. It's okay Minji.."

It was dead silent before Sohee suddenly said. "Btw Minji, since your brother isn't home, why don't you have dinner with us?"

"W-what? is it okay?" As Sohee nodded the three of you closed the shop and went to Kim's house.

"just pretend you're home, okay?" you nodded at your eonnie before went in and sat at the sofa in the living room.

As you waited for the two of Xiumin and Sohee, you suddenly heard a voice, a beautiful voice that caught your attention. you frowned as you searched the source of the voice. You face changed to amazed face as you saw singing Xiumin walked out from his room while singing beautifully. Xiumin chuckled as he realized your stare and you just sat there and continued to stare at him.

"hey, why you staring at me like that??" Xiumin asked with a cheeky smile. "am I that handsome? I know that I'm handsome.. so you don't have to stare at me like that..."

"I'm not staring at you because of that..." You said as your face relaxed a bit.

"So?"

"It's your voice.."

"Oh... my voice? what's wrong with that??" He said while rubbing his neck.

"It's so beautiful..."

"Ah.. you think so? thanks... but really.. it's not that special.." He said while waving his hands before sat beside you.

"no special you say? It's so beautiful! I'm serious Minseok!"

He nodded slowly. "Hm... if you say so...--" "Hey you two! Dinner is ready!" the two of you turned before said in unison. "NEHH!"

 

-

 

"I know, right??" Sohee said with wide eyes. "I told him about that but he kept denying that!" 

"seriously... it's not that special... " He said with a sigh.

"A-ha? So those childrens love someone with a 'terrible' voice then..." Sohee said while rolling her eyes.

"what children?" You asked them in confuse.

"oh yeah... I forgot to tell you... so every saturday, Minseok would go to a park with his guitar and singing in the middle of the park. It's so beautiful that childrens always gathered around him and stare at him amazed" Sohee explained before continued her food.

"Oh yeah??" You turned to Xiumin in wide eyes.

"y-yeah.. you can come with me this saturday if you want to.."

"Sure! I'll bring my camera with me then.. I don't want to lost a precious moment like that..." You said with a smile.

"This saturday then..."

 

-

 

"So this is the park you talking about?"

"Yeah.. it's quite small, and it's not too crowded" Xiumin answered with a smile.

"Whoaaa... can I have your picture before you start you little concert??"

"What? You're my fans already??" he said while smirking widely.

"What?! No.... It's just a photo.. Puhleaseeee..."

"Yeah.. yeah..." And with that you took a photo of him hugging his guitar while smiling cutely. And after that he dragged you to a water fountain in the middle of the park and sat at the edge of the fountain. He pulled your arms that made you sat right beside him. And not long after that, the childrens started to gather and sat infornt the two of you.

"Minseok hyung! Start singing now!!" A boy shouted cutely that answered by a nod and a smile from Xiumin.

And after that, sound of his guitar could be heard all around the park, also his beautiful voice...

 

Don't hesitate any more, just take my heart please.

Love shine like a light, even the moon close it's eyes

If it's not me but someone else, if it's a line in a drama

Burn out the scars that he had made

Baby don't cry tonight, through the darkness

Baby don't cry tonightlike nothing happened

You won't end up turning to foam,so baby don't cry cry 

I will guard you with my love. 

 

As the music stopped, the childrens started to screaming in happiness while you just can sat there, stared at him and hung down you mouth.

"amazing...." You muttered really quitely. "really amazing..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

Heyy guysss i'm back with Chapter twooo~~~ kekekeke I hope it's not boring.

Oh yeah... i have a little bit problem with my grammar as I wrote this chapter... so I really really sorry guyss..

keke... so... ANNYEOOONGGG~