Final

[ONE SHOT] Variety Show is Fun To Tease Someone

 

"Unnie, you are late for 60 seconds. 1000 won please" Seohyun held out her palm to Taeyeon after she got into the van.
"God, maknae! Can't you be a little more tolerant to me?" Taeyeon gave her maknae a pleading look.
Seohyun held her ground "If I make an exception to you, the others will demand the same thing then all of you will disregard being on time and we are going to be late for our schedule. We have to be professional and being late to schedule is not good for our image. No, It's not good at all."
'Aish, I'm being lectured again' Taeyeon grumbled "Okay, okay ... I'll pay" she gave Seohyun her money.
"Hahaha ... you'll never beat the maknae, Taeyeon" their manager said from the front seat.
"You're right, oppa. Where did SM find this kind of girl anyway?" Taeyeon pointed at the maknae who was busy putting the money into her special collector wallet.
"At the train. How could we even know that she was that kind of girl" their manager said "But I'm glad we found her, she really rules all over you" then both of them laughed leaving Seohyun looked at them baffled.

-------
Taeyeon and Seohyun fell asleep on the way to their schedule at TV station. Their manager woke the up before they arrived at the TV station. Both girls looked at their own mirrors to see if their appearance still presentable or not before they step out of the van.  Today they were going to shoot Star King with several idol groups. Taeyeon was thinking about the other guests, 'This will be a fun day' she thought.  "Unnie, what make you looks so happy?" Seohyun asked when she saw Taeyeon smiling to herself.  "I'm just thinking that today shoot will be fun, that's all" Taeyeon grinned at her then both of them skipping happily toward the building.

When they arrived at the studio, Taeyeon immediately found the people she really wanted to see but they still didn't see her since they were talking to the other guests. She smiled wider when she saw another person she felt close to sitting nearby.
"Gyuri-unnie!!" Taeyeon yelled while running to Park Gyuri of KARA. The older girl smiled and waved at her "Taeyeonnie, annyong!"  Taeyeon hug Gyuri tightly "I missed you"
Gyuri laughed "Yah .. didn't we just meet last week?"
Taeyeon let her go and pouting "But it feels like months" Gyuri laughed again.

Seohyun flustered because of Taeyeon's yell. Now, all guests were looking at them. 'Oh, no! We are late and now the others looked at us because of unnie's, how embarrassing' she muttered.
"Annyong haseyo" Seohyun greeted them all "I'm sorry for being late"
"Ah, Seohyun-ssi, you are not late. You are on time actually" Kang Hodong, the MC said.
"Yes, Seohyun-ah, we just got here earlier that's all, which is really weird and unusual" Leeteuk said "A miracle in fact"
"The maknaes were too hyper in the morning, so we got up too early" Eunhyuk added.
Seohyun looked at the other members of Super Junior who were present. Siwon, Zhoumi, Donghae, Ryeowook and Henry smiled at her. Seohyun bowed to them.
Siwon elbowed Kyuhyun who still playing with his PSP.
"Ouch, what the hell do you do that?" Kyuhyun glared at him.
The gesture man wiggled his eyebrows to make Kyuhyun realized that Seohyun was present.
Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun and nodded at her.
He did notice her actually since Seohyun arrived at the studio while s notice her coming when they were startled by Taeyeon.

Seohyun looked around the studio. There are only several of the guests that she knew beside Super Junior members, Taemin and Onew of SHINee also Gyuri and Kang Jiyoung of KARA.
She looked at Taeyeon who was whispering with Gyuri, then to Jiyoung who was talking to Taemin. She sighed and wondering why Nicole couldn't be here so she can have friend to talk to. She was not like her unnies who can start a conversation as easily as breathing. Now, she regretted her decision for not bringing her book or IPOD today. Her musing was stopped when she heard her name being called.
"Seohyun-ah, come here. This is your seat" Donghae said pointing at a chair two seat to his right.
"Thank you, oppa" Seohyun sat at her assigned chair.
"So, how are you?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine, oppa. Thank you for asking" Seohyun answered.
After that Seohyun just kept silent and Donghae felt awkward because of her silence.

"Ah, maknae, this is your seat?" Taeyeon and Gyuri approached Seohyun. Gyuri sat beside Seohyun.
"Yes, unnie"
"Where is mine?"
"That's yours" Donghae pointed a seat next to Kyuhyun who was playing with his PSP at the last row.
"Oh, ok. Thanks oppa" Taeyeon proceed to sat on her assigned seat.  Taeyeon looked at her left side, smiled at Siwon and Zhoumi who smiled back at her. She saw Seohyun who sat in front of her chatting with Gyuri. She titled her head, deep thinking then smiled. She looked at Kyuhyun who was still immersed with his PSP.  Kyuhyun felt someone watched him. He looked up from his PSP and saw Taeyeon stared at him. "What?"
"Nothing" Taeyeon grinned at him.

Taeyeon tapped Seohyun's shoulder. "Yes, unnie"
"Change your seat with me quick" She got up from her chair "I want to talk to Gyuri-unnie"
Seohyun confused but still did what Taeyeon told her.
Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun "What are you doing?"
"Taeyeon-unnie said she wanted to talk to Gyuri-unnie so she asked me to change our seat"
Kyuhyun frowned at her. He heard a snorted from his left. Siwon and Zhoumi were trying their best to control their laughter. He glared at his hyungs.
"Is it alright for me to sit here? Or should I find another seat?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun since she felt that she was not welcomed.
Kyuhyun turned to Seohyun, eyes softened when he saw Seohyun looked at him fearfully "It's alright, you can sit here"

Taeyeon tapped Ryeowook's shoulder who was talking to Donghae and Eunhyuk, "You don't mind me as your new seatmate right?"
Ryeowook stared at her and smiled "Of course not. Where's Seohyun?"
"She sat on my chair" and whispered to him "Beside Kyuhyun-oppa"
Ryeowook looked back and saw Kyuhyun glaring at him and Taeyeon.
"Uh oh, I think he know that you did it deliberately" Ryeowook whispered back at her.
"That's exactly what I aim for" Taeyeon said, her eyes glinted mischievously.
The PD stopped their chat by telling all of the guests to take their seat because the shoot is going to start.
Taeyeon looked behind her to check on Seohyun. Her maknae looked beautiful as usual. Then she looked at Kyuhyun who still glaring at her. 'Too bad they sit behind me, so I can't see them interact' she thought.

It was bad for Taeyeon but not for Siwon and Zhoumi who sat at the same row. During the shoot, the two boys didn't forget to pay attention to Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Since there are some acts that quite scary or plainly disgusting, Seohyun would unconsciously hiding behind Kyuhyun. Siwon and Zhoumi secretly enjoying Kyuhyun's reaction every time Seohyun did that. His body would freeze whenever Seohyun's body in contact with his or when she hid behind his back.

Few days later, Ryeowook called Taeyeon, telling her about Kyuhyun revenge on Siwon and Zhoumi for laughing at him during the shoot. But his revenge act caused him big time. Ryeowook didn't know exactly what Kyuhyun did but Siwon and Zhoumi got rash all over their back, which made Leeteuk, Heechul and Hangeng worried. Heechul demanded the reason which made Kyuhyun pulled prank on his two favorite dongsaengs. Now, not just SJ M members knew about Seokyu, but the whole Super Junior members and apparently Donghae had done his researched about the fans wild imagination of Seokyu Couple. He told everything to the others exactly the same as Ryeowook had said to Kyuhyun about Seokyu.

~Flashback~

"Is that why she didn't choose me on Champagne? And why she didn't want to dance with me at GDA because of this brat?" Heechul asked annoyed.
"Hyung, Seohyun didn't choose you because she chose Siwon" Eunhyuk said.
"Yes, hyung and that was because you didn't choose Yoona when you were guest" Donghae added.
"No. Before she chose Siwon, she said that both of us were not her ideal man and she didn't want to choose between us. She had this expression that I really didn't like. It was like she thought of us have cooties or something" Heechul pouted "And I do NOT have cooties"
"Geez, hyung. She doesn't have any interest on boys yet. That's why she reluctant to chose between you and Siwon-hyung and if she didn't want to dance with you at GDA was because she is shy and felt uncomfortable with you" Kyuhyun said. "She is more comfortable with her own members"
"You really know about her, don't you?" Leeteuk asked, smiling at his maknae.
"See, I told you he likes her" Donghae said.
"Hyung, I knew about her only from SNSD variety shows I watched with all of you" Kyuhyun explained "Knowing about her doesn't state that I like her"
"So, you don't like her?" Kibum asked "You hate her?"
"Of course I like her"
"AHA!!!" Donghae, Siwon, Zhoumi and Henry yelled.
"That's not what I meant!!"
"And what was exactly you've meant?" Kibum pressed.
"I like her only as friend, as her sunbae. That's all. Why don't all you get it?"Kyuhyun sighed.

~End of flashback~


"So, he only likes her as a friend, as a sunbae?" Taeyeon sighed.
"At the beginning, but now I don't think so anymore ?" Ryeowook trailed off.
"What do you mean?"
"I think he started to notice her ever since we brought up this whole affair thing"
"I'm listening"
"I caught he stared at her at the 3 Gayo Dajeun"
"Really?"
"Oh yeah. And if looks could kill, I'm pretty sure Wooyoung and Nichkhun already died several times right now"
"Hahahaha"
"He glared at them during your stage with 2PM and after you got off the stage, he gave Wooyoung and Nickhun a cold shoulder. When she performed Love Rain with Taewoo-sunbaenim, he looked so mesmerized at her"
"Oh, My God!" He heard Taeyeon squealed out loud on the other line.
"Taeyeon, stop squealing or you'll wake up your members" Ryeowook looked at his watch which showed that it was already midnight. "Don't you have schedule tomorrow?"
"I have actually, in the afternoon. So I don't have to wake up early" Taeyeon said. "How about you?"
"I'm free but I have college tomorrow. You better go to sleep now, Taeyeon-ah. So you can wake up on time, not late for your schedule and Seohyun can't deduct money from you again"
"Hahahaha ... you're right. Goodnight, oppa. Talk to you tomorrow"
"Good night. Sleep well"

Ryeowook entered his room. It was dark and Kyuhyun already asleep. Maybe the younger boy still upset because of the interrogation so he didn't play with his beloved Star Craft like he usually do. He laid his body on the bed when a sound from the other bed was heard.
"Done reporting to Taeyeon?" Apparently Kyuhyun didn't sleep yet.
"I'm not reporting anything"
'Yeah, right. You think I didn't know?" then Kyuhyun imitated Ryeowook's voice "If looks could kill, I'm pretty sure Wooyoung and Nickhun already died several times right now"
"You eavesdrop on my conversation now?"
"Everyone kept saying on about my non-existence affair with SNSD maknae, when they should've interrogated you for your relationship with SNSD leader"
"We're friend. Best friend if I could say so"
"You talk to her almost every day"
"So what's the problem with that? Best friend can't talk to each other everyday?
"Men and women can't be best friend"
"Who said so?"
"I said so"
"Whatever you say, Kyu. I'm sleepy. Good night"
"Night"
Silence finally came to the room.
"Oh, one more thing .. You should frown less whenever Seohyun around, Kyu" Ryeowook said "Taeyeon said Seohyun thought you don't like her"

--------------

Taeyeon already changed into the uniform for Star Golden Bell shoot "Maknae, are you done yet?"
"Yes, unnie" Seohyun looked at her reflection on the mirror one last time.
"Come let's go out to meet the others"
Before they leave the room, someone opened the door. Park Gyuri came in with Goo Hara.
"Gyuri-unnie, Hara-yah, annyong" Taeyeon greeted them with a smiled
"Annyong haseyo, unnie" Seohyun also greeted them.
"You finished changing?" Gyuri asked. Both SNSD girls nodded.
"Let’s go out. I want to introduce you to someone"
"Is this someone cute?" Taeyeon grinned.
"The cutest of them all" Gyuri giggled.

The four girls leaved the room. Gyuri walked in front of them, eyes searching. The other three girls followed behind her. "Do you know who this cute person is?" Taeyeon asked Hara. Hara shook her head.
"Hey, girls!" The three of them turned around and saw Eunhyuk grinning at them. "I heard you're looking for a cute person. No need searching anymore. You've met him" he pointed at him.
"Yah, Eunhyuk-oppa. We already knew you and who's said you're cute anyway?" Taeyeon pouted. Hara nodded in agreement.
"Beside Ryeowook-oppa is cuter than you" Hara said.
"Yah!!"  Seohyun giggled after looking at Eunhyuk disappointed expression.
"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun startled with Kyuhyun's arrival with Ryeowook following him behind. The SNSD maknae unconsciously hid behind Taeyeon and Hara. Kyuhyun stared at her and frowned.
"Oh, we just say that Ryeowook-oppa is cuter than Eunhyuk-oppa, that's all" Taeyeon said.
"But everybody knew that" Ryeowook said "That's why I got the nicknamed Eternal Maknae"
"Yah!! You little .." Eunhyuk pretended want to smacked Ryeowook who quickly hid behind Kyuhyun.
Taeyeon and Hara laughed at them, while Seohyun kept silent and looking at the ground. Kyuhyun still looked at her, making her more uncomfortable. "Didn't I tell you to frown less in front of her? You're scaring her" Ryeowook whispered to him.

"Soojung-ah!!" All of them looked at Gyuri who walked toward a cute little girl with white dress.
"Gyuri-unnie. Annyong haseyo"
"Annyong haseyo! How are you today?" Gyuri kneeled in front the little girl.
"Aww!!! how cute she is" Taeyeon and Ryeowook said in unison.
"She is very pretty, isn't she unnie?" Hara smiled.
"If she is this pretty when she just a child, imagine how pretty she is when she grow up" Eunhyuk said.

While the other four were admiring Kim Soojung, one of the hosts for Star Golden Bell, Kyuhyun walked over Seohyun. "Seohyun-sshi"
Seohyun looked up but quickly looked down again when her eyes met Kyuhyun.
"Seohyun-sshi. I heard that you think I hate you or something"
'Oh, God! Who told him that?' Seohyun thought, her heart beating fast
"Seohyun, look at me when I'm talking to you"
'Is he mad at me?' Seohyun panic.
Since Seohyun still didn't raise her face, Kyuhyun took her chin up, forcing her to look at him.
'Damn, she really afraid of me' Kyuhyun thought when he looked into Seohyun's eyes.
"Seohyun, I did not hate you nor mad at you"
Seohyun looked disbelief "Really ... but ... but you always glare or frown at me every time we met ... so I think maybe you didn't like me or maybe I did something wrong or offended you in a way" Seohyun mumbled.
"You did nothing wrong. I was not glaring or frowning at you, it was meant for someone else"
"Someone else?"
"Yes. I'm sorry if you thought that I hate you"
"Ah, that's alright, Kyuhyun-oppa."

"Hey, you two lovebirds"
Gyuri suddenly appeared before them, with Kim Soojung hiding behind her. "Sorry to interrupt"
Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at her while Seohyun blushed "Unnie, we're not ..."
Gyuri just waved her hand, smiling. "Someone wants to meet you. Come Soojung" She pushed Soojung a little "This is Kim Soojung" the girl bowed at them.
"Annyong haseyo, Kim Soojung imnida"
"Hello, Soojoung-ah" Seohyun smiled at her.
"She said she is your fan. So she wants to take a picture with you both" Gyuri said still smiling.
'Why do I have the feeling she is teasing us? That she also knew about Seokyu' Kyuhyun thought.
"You don't mind do you? The others already took pictures with her"
Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun and he looked back at her "No. we don't mind" he said.
"Good" Gyuri took out a cell phone. Seohyun was kneeling down so she was at Soojung height. "Err, Kyuhyun-sshi. You too" Gyuri instructed him to kneeled also. Kyuhyun threw her a dirty look which she response with narrowed eyes.
"Okay, smile everyone!" Gyuri said, Seohyun and Soojung did what she said "Kyuhyun-sshi, you do know how to smile right?"
Kyuhyun smiled and finally Gyuri could take the picture. "Okay, some more pictures as back up if the first one doesn't turn out good" They took some pictures.
"Now how about we change the pose?" Gyuri eyes glinted with mischief.
"What pose?" Soojung asked.
"Both of them kiss your cheek with you having a surprise look, how's that?"
And they proceed to take some pictures with Seohyun and Kyuhyun kissing Soojung.

"Aigoo, it looks like a family picture!" Hara exclaimed, she also taking picture of Seokyu kissing Soojung.
"Aww, you are right" Taeyeon said "She looks like their daughter, doesn't she?"
Unknowingly to Seohyun and Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Hara, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk also took their picture using their own cell phone.
Gyuri snorted hearing that while Seohyun faced turn red and Kyuhyun frowning again.
"Seohyun-unnie, Kyuhyun-oppa, thank you for taking pictures with me" Soojung said bowing to them.
"You are welcome Soojung-ah"
"Here is you phone, Soojung-ah" Gyuri gave her the cell phone.
"Thank you unnie. See you on the set, bye!" Soojung waved them goodbye.
"Bye!!"

-----------

*During the shoot*

"Seungri-ssi" MC Ji Sukjin called Seungri of Big Bang.
"Yes"
"Last year you said that you want a chocolate valentine from one of the girls here. Do you think you will get it this year?"
Camera zoomed up to Seungri showing his disappointed expression "This year? I'm afraid that's not going to happen too"
"Why is that?"
"I heard rumor saying that she already have a boyfriend"
"Aahh ... I see"
"Who is she?" some guests asked him.
"It's Seohyun-sshi" the camera quickly zoomed to Seohyun shocked face. Well, not just Seohyun who looked shocked, but all the guests were. The director took some close up of the guests shocked expression including Taeyeon, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.
"You know who her boyfriend is?" Kim Taehyun asked "Is he an idol too?"
"Yes"
"No ... no ... I don't have ..." Seohyun tried to explain.
"Is he here?"
"Yes" Some of the guests gasped. Seohyun looked flustered and nervous.
"Can I take a guess about this idol who snatched Seohyun-ssi from you?" MC Ji Sukjin asked. "Is it Kyuhyun-sshi?"
The whole set was in uproar. Seohyun and Kyuhyun blushed madly.
"Maknae? You're dating now?" Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Taeyeon asked in unison to their own maknae.
"We are not dating" Kyuhyun said "You already knew that"
The set was full of noise again since the guests talked at the same time.
"Maybe I could do some explanation?" MC Jeon Hyunmoo who sat behind the guests took out a big picture. A picture of Seohyun and Kyuhyun standing side by side with doll heads at their hands. "Maybe because of this picture, Seungri-ssi thought Seohyun-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi were dating?"
Seungri nodded his head. Seeing this some of the guests laughed since they knew the picture was taken from Seoul MV.
"Ah, you don't have to worry then, Seungri-sshi. It was an act from MV" MC Ji Sukjin assured Seungri.
"Aww, but I think they look cute together" Hwangbo said.
"Ah, you think so?" Jo Ahn turned back to her since Hwangbo sat behind her. "I thought so too. They should have dated in real life." Some of female guests also murmured their agreement. Seohyun blushed again, while Kyuhyun scratched his head not knowing how to react at this comment.
"Changmin-ssi, why do you look so sad?" MC Ji Sukjin asked Changmin of 2AM. "Do you like Seohyun-sshi as well?"
"Oh, no ... not me. But my maknae is" Changmin said "You know that Jinwoon is fond of Seohyun-sshi, even his computer password was her name. Jinwoon was so upset when the MV came out. So I said to him why are you upset? That's just an MV. You acted in an MV before with beautiful girl also. And he said it's different since Kyuhyun-sshi got the girl while he got to die"
The guests laughed at him.

-----------------

"Let's give a big applause for our maknae, cute Soojung-yang!!" MC Ji Sukjin clapped his hands which were followed by all guests.
"Ah, doesn't she look pretty today?" MC Lee Chae-yeong complimented the 7 year old girl who smiled cutely. All guests agreed with her.
"Kamsa hamnida" Soojung bowed at them.
"Soojung-yang, you said you have people that you are really wanted to meet today?"
"Yes" She smiled, making all guests smiled too at her cuteness.
"Have you met them?"
"Yes, I also took some pictures with them"
"Is there anything you want to say to them?"
"Yes"
"Let's hear it then"
"Seohyun-unnie, Kyuhyun-oppa ..."
"Yes" Seohyun and Kyuhyun answered
"Thank you for taking pictures with me earlier and I have one more wish from both of you?"
"What is it?"
"Can I be the flower girl on your wedding day?" Soojung asked innocently.

 

--------

This is a one shot, so there'll be no next chapter