3

Goodbye: The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Sehun spoke to me, I started hanging out a lot with Kai’s huge group of guy friends. It’s been two months!  But even though it’s been two months, Kai still wasn’t talking to me. In fact, he was ignoring me as much as possible, much to the delight of Seo Hyemin. Grr.

And I also found out that Kyungsoo has a crush on me. Not that I’m boasting but it’s really quite obvious since he’s extremely nice to me and always acts shy. Plus, Sehun told me about it too.

Anyway, in addition to Kai and Sehun, the ten other guys made great friends with the duo shortly after they joined the crew. I heard from Sehun that Kyungsoo was the closest to Kai and Luhan was the closest to himself. But from what I saw, Luhan is close to everyone!

“Noona, do you want to go to Lotte World with us after practice?”

It was a Friday and practices ended early. So the boys (and Hyemin) decided to go Lotte World for I-don’t-know-what reason. I guess it was just another random idea by Sehun. He’s been trying really hard to help me get Kai back. And as for me, it’s really hard because he won’t even look at me for once. Or at least I think so.

“Sure! It’s been ages since I went there, and it’s time to be a kid again!”

“Yay, noona is going! Okay, let’s go wash up and meet at the foyer in an hour?”

Everybody started to scatter out of the room after Sehun made his statement. I caught his wink before he went out of the door with Luhan.

Aish, that boy.

As I was about to exit the room, Kyungsoo approached me rather shyly and handed me something.

Movie tickets?

“Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? I already bought the tickets but it’s okay if you don’t want to go!”

“I uh… I’ll think about it.” I said, slightly taken aback.

“Oh, okay… Tell me if you changed your mind.” Kyungsoo sounded really disappointed… Aish!

I watched him as he trudged towards Kai and carried his bag. His aura was really dark and gloomy. Did I make him that sad?

I looked over to Kai and his facial expression was as if he’s glad that I didn’t accept Kyungsoo’s date.

He looked at me with a piercing stare before dragging gloomy Kyungsoo out to wash up and meet everybody.

What was that about?

 

“LOTTE WORLD HERE WE COME

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter