We Are Enemy, Right ?!?!? -final-

We Are Enemy, Right ?!?!?

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“YAH!!!! KIM YUYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“YAHH!!!! LEE MINHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They yelled at the same time in the hallway. Student looked at them, “here they go again.. Run for your life!!!!!” they runaway not wanting to get involved as a witnesses.

Lee Minhyuk and Kim Yukwon.. Hmm.. The two famous boys in the school. Everyone knew them. Why? They are famous for being the 'Best Buddy In The College' which had turned famous for ‘Fighting Each Other Every Day Every Hour Every Second’..

No one knew why in the world are they becoming an enemy, what they knew, they should not watch they fighting or they will dragged you too. Bet it, one student was almost killed by them when they ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ dragged a boy and beat him, thinking they were actually beating each other.

They are liked water and fire.

“YAH!!! YUYEON!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU SAID TO MY GIRLFRIEND MAKING HER BROKE UP WITH ME??” Minhyuk pulled his hair.

“YAHHH!!!! MINHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LET ME GO!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT FIRST TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!”

They continued pulling each other hair because one thing they knew is that, they would be expelled from school if they beating each other in the school again.  They continued pulling hair, bite everything in front of their eyes; ear, arm, body, head, neck.

“LET ME GO, YOU STUPID!!!!!!” Minhyuk shouted.

“LET GO OF ME FIRST, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!” Yukwon shouted back.

“ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” their principle, Mr. Park shouted, shaking the whole school building.

*birds chirping*

“Uh-uh”

“He started it first!” They said at the same time, pointing to each other.

“You start it first, you stupid,” Minhyuk glared at him.

“No! It’s you, idiot!” Yukwon glared back at him.

“It’s you, girly boy!!”

“It’s---“

“MY ROOM NOW,” Mr. Park interrupted them.

On the way to his room, they keep pushing each other, not stand with the childishness, Mr. Park pulled their ear, dragging them to his office.

“OUCH!!!!”

__________________________________________________________

“I swear he started it first”, Yukwon said as soon as they entered the room.

“Shut up you! Yuyeon!”

“Stop calling me Yuyeon, you idiot! I have a name Yukwon. You freak, Minhee!”

“Yeah~ Kwonyu! Stop calling me Minhee you freak!”

“YAH-! WHO THE HELL IS KWONYU!”

“DON’T YOU KNOW? IT’S YOUR REAL NAME!!”

“STOPPPPPPPP!!!!” they shut right away.

“I don't want any explanation. It is just the same every time you two came here,” they glared at each other.

“You see old building back there? Where we put the entire old book there?” “Yes, sir”

“GO THERE AND CLEAN THAT PLACE!! DON’T GO HOME UNTIL 7PM! I WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS,” he yelled slamming the table. They flinched.

“WHAT THE FART?? IT WILL TOOK US A WHOLE FARTING MONTH TO CLEAN THAT UP,” Minhyuk shouted.

“I DON’T WANT!!! IT’S FREAKING DARK IN THERE!!” Yukwon whined.

Minhyuk grinned, “Yah, Yuyeon!! Are you afraid of the dark?” *He did not remember? Thank gosh* Yukwon thought.

“What?? N.. No... I ... Don't,” Yukwon flustered. Minhyuk smirked. “Okay Sir. We will do it”

“MOVE NOW!! OUT OF MY FACE!!” They stood there not moving. At the end Mr. Park has to drag them again to the building, locking them from the outside.

“Old fart!” Minhyuk muttered under his breath.

“YAH-! WHY IN THE WORLD YOU HOLDNG MY HAND. GET AWAY YUYEON!” he yelled at Yukwon who were holding his hand. “Yah, Minhee-! Quickly find the switch!” Yukwon said anxiously.

“Huh? Yah-! Are you okay, Yuyeon? You didn’t sound good.”

“Of.. Of.. Of course I am okay, you freak!”

“Tch-! Whatever!” he went to search for the switch. *Fuhh. Thanks. I thought the switch wouldn't work* Yukwon sighed in relief.

“WHAT THE FART!!!” Minhyuk said as soon as he switched the light on. Yukwon gasped “Fxck! This going to be a lot of work.” There were a bunched of book stake everywhere.

“Let’s get to work, Minhee. I need to go home early.”

“Shut up, Yuyeon. I know it. I need to go home early too.”

 

~6pm~  One hour left.

 

Minhyuk looked around there still a bunch of books everywhere.

“Gosh~ I’m tired,” he slummed down to the floor. “Minhee, get your up and clean it,” Yukwon complained, he was freaking tired too but they had to finish this up or Mr. Park will probably castrate them alive if they did not finish it.

Minhyuk scoffed then an idea pop out from his mind. He grinned widely. Yukwon was at the far end of the room cleaning the book. He switched off the light laughing silently.

Yukwon froze, “Minhee! Yah! Turn the switch back on!”

No answer.

“YAH-! LEE MINHYUK!! WHERE ARE YOU???” he started to feel anxious. Tears fall down from his eyes.

Minhyuk laughed *Haha strong guy afraid of dark..*

“YAH! LEE MINHYUK!!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY, YOU IDIOT!!!” He slummed on the floor hugging his knee crying. “Don't leave me! Don't leave me! Don't leave me!” he chanted silently, crying.

Minhyuk stopped laughing when he didn’t hear Yukwon sound again. “Yah! Yuyeon!” he called.  No answer. Minhyuk gasped, “Yukwon!” he yelled.

 

~Flashback~

*Bang!* someone opened the door abruptly.

“Yukwon!” 6 years old Minhyuk went to 5 years old Yukwon.  “Hyung!” Yukwon hugged him tightly.

“Babo, you know you are afraid of dark. Why did you hide here?” he hugged the younger tightly calming him down.

“The light went out. Don't leave me,” he said between his sobs. “I’m here, Yukwon. I wouldn't leave you.”

“Promise” “Promise”

~end of flashback~

 

He switched the light back on, to no avail, it didn't work. He quickly ran to Yukwon. His heart sank seeing Yukwon hugging his knee, body trembling, face buried on his knee. He went closer to him, sitting himself next to Yukwon.

“Yukwon~” he shook his body. “Yukwon~” he started to panic.

He pulled Yukwon, he was crying, his eye was red puffy, he was so pale. “Yukwon~ I’m sorry,” he pulled Yukwon into a tight hugged, his hair. Yukwon buried his face on Minhyuk neck, crying out loud.

“Kwonnie~ I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he keep apologizing but Yukwon did not answer him, he is not crying anymore. He pulled Yukwon away. Yukwon faint!

“YAH! KIM YUKWON!!! WAKE UP, YOU STUPID!!! YUKWON!!!” he shook him vigorously. He let Yukwon lay on the floor and went to the door: banging it hoping someone would open it. But, he got nothing. He searched for his phone but Mr.Park has taken it away before.

He tried the switch again, it’s broken. “Fxck!” he cursed. It’s become colder, luckily the heater worked, he switch on the heater and went to Yukwon. He gently laid Yukwon head on his lap, his hair.

“I’m sorry, Yukwon,” Tears flowing from his eye. *How could I forget that you afraid of the dark? I thought it would be fun playing with you. I’m sorry that I totally forgot about this. I love you, Yukwon* he thought. “Please awake.”

Yukwon squirmed. “Ugh”, he sat up. “You okay right?” Minhyuk cupped his face. “Yeah~” Yukwon awkwardly replied, blushing from Minhyuk’s touch.

“I’m so worried about you!” Minhyuk hugged him. Yukwon smile. He missed this, Minhyuk warm hug.

“I miss this,” Yukwon mumbled. “Why do we fight in the first place?” he continued. “I don't know either,” Minhyuk laughed. “It started when I have my first girlfriend, I guess,” Minhyuk continued making Yukwon chuckle, nodding his head.

“I miss when we used to be together, I miss when we used to sleep together, I miss being with you, I miss your warm hug, I miss talking to you, texting and calling with you, I miss everything about you, mostly I miss hearing you call me Kwonnie..” Yukwon confessed.

Minhyuk pulled Yukwon from his neck, drawing him closer. Yukwon eye widened in surprise when Minhyuk crushed his lips to him. Minhyuk pulled away, Yukwon still froze eye wide. “Earth to Kwonnie~'” Minhyuk pinched his cheek.

“YAH!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST DO LEE MINHEEE!!!!!”

“YAH YUYEON!!!! CAN YOU STOP YELLING!!!! DAMN!! I’M JUST NEXT TO YOU!! MY POOR EAR!!!”

“Sorry~” he coed. “Why the heck did you kiss me?” Minhyuk shrieked. “Fxck your high pitched voice. Dammit,” Minhyuk rubbed his ear. “Yah-! Don't curse my voice. It’s my valuable asset.”

“I thought it’s your smile,” Minhyuk smirked making Yukwon pouted.

“WHO ALLOWED YOU TAKING MY FIRST KISS?”  Yukwon yelled exactly on his ear. “YAH!!!” Minhyuk shoved his hand on Yukwon mouth. “uhngmagvgaaeagxqgmg,” Yukwon voice muffle, trying to push Minhyuk hand away.

“I love you,” Minhyuk blurted out. Yukwon stopped what he is doing, looking at Minhyuk. “What was that? Is someone was here than us?” Yukwon asked innocently as soon as Minhyuk let go of him, looking everywhere. “Where is that voice come from?”

“Ugh! Whatever,” Minhyuk stood up. Yukwon pulled him back down, climbing on his lap facing Minhyuk.

“Say that again!” he demanded. Minhyuk shook his head. “Make me!” Minhyuk smirked. Yukwon bite Minhyuk lower lips harshly, “OUCH!! DAMMIT YUKWON!!!” he cursed. “Say that again!”

“OKAYY OKAYYY!! I LOVE YOU KIM YUKWON THE FREAK!!”

“Take out ‘The freak’ you idiot!” Yukown smack his head. “I love you, Kim Yukwon.” 

“Since when?”

“Since I don't know.”

“For real? Sincere?” Yukwon keep asking him. Minhyuk sighed nodding.  “Awww~ Minhee love me~” Yukwon . Minhyuk glared at him.

“I love you too!!!!!!!” Yukwon beamed kissing Minhyuk sweetly on the lips hugging him. Minhyuk replied back, immediately tongues brush against Yukwon one, Yukwon moaned quietly. Minhyuk part, taking a deep breath just to come back kissing Yukwon again. He pushed Yukwon, so now Yukwon was lying on the floor with him on top; they continue kissing while Yukwon let a sudden loud moan when Minhyuk grinned on him.

“ughhh~ Hyukkie~” he moaned. Turn on with Yukwon moaned, Minhyuk quickly get rid of their school uniform leaving them in only their school pant only.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TWO DOING??” Mr. Park yelled as soon as he opened the room.

“Busted!” Minhyuk whispered. “Mahn~ this is so embarrassing,” Yukwon said burying his face in Minhyuk’s neck.

 

-THE END-

 

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)