Flashback:

My Five Years From Now.

-My P.O.V.-

 

Taemin and I sat there talking. Reminiscing on how my lie was getting where I am today. Where am I today? Well today I am an Idol everyone LOVES and wants to know more about, like some of the great Idol's I know and have met on my way here. It has taken me five years to come this far. Like this year was the last year of my five year goal plan, and I've made it. 

 

"What was last years plans?" Super Junior's Eunhyuk asked me. I think back tapped on my chin thinking back.

 

"Hmmm...last year, last year..AH!" I shouted with excitement as I remembered. "My career goal last year was to become an Idol that EVERYONE LOVES. Reason for that being that is I want to be noticed and I want to think of them wanting to know more about me for more music. I feel special and warm with all the fans love for me and my music." I replied smiling and hugging myself.

 

"What kind of steps did it take?" SNSD's Jessica asked.

 

"Well, it took many, but one that was most important was to become as great as the legends sitting in front of me for people to love my music as much." I sang happily. I remember how many albums and songs it took to get here. It was totally worth it.

 

"Did you make an other plans or goals?" SHINee's Key asked giving me his suspicious face.

 

"Just a few~" I innocently sang. Then thinking back at them, I know I'm probably blushing hard, I can feel my cheeks on fire. "My extra curricular goal was to learn how to play many different instruments. And to do that I had to train myself to be good in these topics as well."

 

"And, how many can you play?" Kara's Hara asked.

 

"Well, I can play piano, and guitar. I wasn't too good with drums. And Violin's didn't like me much, they just screamed at me too much for me too have any more patience with." I said and we all laughed for about a minute.

 

"How about schooling?" EXO M's Kris asked.

 

"Yeah, did you have any plans for academics and things like that?" Big Bang's Daesung asked me.

 

"Definitely,  I made it a goal to finally learn every word in Korean, so I can understand people already." I said giggling.

 

"Ahh~" They sang in understanding. Yeah, making such an effort in that class was half hard half easy, I was very motivated cause I was scared people were talking bad about me, and I needed to know, secondly because I wanted an actual conversation with people not a two minute talk with baby words, i even studied at home, which is a bit unusual for me. Plus learning new languages comes easy to me, like when I learned Mandarin Chinese in seventh grade, and passed with an A+!

'As long as none of them ask about my personal goal of last year. That would be embarrassing, and one person would have to leave the room.'

 

"So any goal you had, that wasn't a specific subject? Like something personal you wanted?" 2NE1's Minzy asked my unspoken thought.

'Should I lie?' 'Would me saying that Lee Taemin was my personal goal be weird?' 'Even though that goal came true as well! I'm luck!'

 

"Umm, kind of. It's  kind of embarrassing. So we'll skip that one." I said trying move on. They all gave me Key's famous suspicious/evil glare. Suddenly I got a call.

'Thank you god.'

 

"Got to take this." I said, as I slid my finger across the screen putting the phone up to my ear. "Brandie~ I haven't talked to you in forever~" I sang into the phone.

 

"By forever you mean Tuesday." She sarcastically said, because that's just her haha. Next thing I know the phone is snatched out of my hands by Taemin himself.

 

"Hi~ me and bunch of mine and Maylee's friends were wondering, I'm not sure if you know but it's worth a shot, do you know what Maylee's fifth year personal goal was?" Taemin asked her. He was walking around listening, until he stopped in his tracks, then his heel to face me, and had a HUGE~ grin on his face, and blushing. He held out his hand offering the phone back to me. Then he rushed towards me giving me a giant bear hug.

 

"What was it?" 4 MINUTE's Hyuna asked jumping up and down on her knees as she sat on the floor with everyone else.

 

"Her goal was to be with me~~" Taemin sang happily, yet it seemed like it was more teasingly toward me.

 

"Awwwwww~" They all cooed.

 

"If you were here, you'd be enjoying what you've uncovered." I said to Brandie. She just laughed at me.

 

"That's what I do." She said, and she was definitely enjoying this.

 

After getting off the phone with Brandie chatting away about how our few days have been since last talking. Now I'm stuck telling them all about my fourth year plan...