The Confession

what ?!

 

At the library ,

 

“Seohyun-ah,” he waved at me .

“Whatsuppp ? Are you studying ?” I asked him .

“Nope, I’m just …….. waiting for …….. YOU !”

“What are we doing in the library ? This place is kinda boring you know !” I smirked at him .

“Come , I’ll take you to a place ,”

“What place?!”

“Follow me , you’ll know !”

 

After about 5 minutes walking from school ,

 

“Now you can open you eyes,”

“What’s happening , Kkam Joong-ah !”

There’s a table with some cupcakes.

Kai helped you to sit .

“Try some. I did it all by myself you know !” Kai told you .

“Yummy , nice ! Red velvet , I love it !”

“Actually I wanna say ,”

“What is it Kai ?”

“nothing , you love the cupcake ?”

“Yeah , it’s the best I’ve ever had !”

 

Seohyun thought that Kai wanna say something important , maybe some CONFESSION . But nothing happen instead of eating cupcakes that he made .

 

After a few minutes ,

 

“Kai , I have something to say to you,”

“Go on.” He slowly said. You looked down.

“Erm, deep down in my….. erm, heart,” Damn, what am I saying?

“Erm, it took me a long time to realize that somebody actually love me, as a girl,” his face turned droopy.

 

“Somebody confessed to you?.....Well, that’s………..that’s good,” he lightly sighed.

“Yeah, he did it unintentionally that day,” you smirked. Kai looked up.

“And you know what, I will accept his confession. I will accept him. Because, actually I’ve been developing the tingling feeling towards him too,”

“May I know his name?”, he asked innocently. You chuckled.

“His name is Kkam Joong and I’ll be glad to be his one and only girlfriend, if he asked me,” you smiled like a fool.

“Will you?!”, Kai flashed his famous grin, shaking her shoulders.

“Aigoo, of course, pabo!”, you answered, chuckling. Kai hugged you and lightly carried and spin her.

“Thank you, Seohyun! Thank you so much! You have no idea how happy you made me,” he said, burying his head on your shoulder.

 

 

“Kkam Joong oppa, saranghae,” you smiled.

“Nado saranghae, Seohyun,” he grinned and messed your hair.

“Yah! Is that how you treat your girlfriend? Maybe I should stay single after all,”, you folded your arms and walked away from Kai.

“Aww, my girlfriend is sad. Never mind, oppa is here!”, he happily skipped to you and grabbed you by your shoulder and kissed you head.

 

This is the feeling of being in love and being loved. Seohyun chuckled lightly at the thought.

 

Kai piggyback you on your way back home. He send you home. But without you realized, someone actually been watching you. She’s kinda , jealous.