Him ? Please !

what ?!

 

“Be-beep! Be-beep!”, my alarm clock rang.

 

“SEOHYUN ! WAKE UP IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL !” I heard mum shouted from downstairs . Urghh I need a beauty sleep ! I put my alarm clock on snooze and continue sleeping .

“SEOHYUN , YOU BETTER WAKE UP BEFORE I TICKLE YOU !”  What?! That’s my sister . This is bad . I have wake up right now , seriously !

 

I bathed which took only a few minutes, got ready with my uniform and went downstairs for breakfast.

“Morning mommy !”

“Are you taking a bath or making a bath tub ?” mum sighed loudly as she prepared breakfast.

I grabbed the sandwiches that she prepared for me and went to the school.

 

I’m studying at Kyung Hee Academy . I know , it’s the greatest school isn’t it?

 

On my way to school

 

“Hello Young Lady ! Wanna date with me ?”

“I know it’s you Kai !” Seohyun answered without looking at the person .

“Alone ? Where’s your ‘Boyfriend’ ?” Kai .

“Aigoo, you don’t know yet? Uhhhh , I bet it’s ……….. YOU ! Catch me if you can !”

Kai was very shocked and surprised . But actually he likes it !

“What the?! Awh, you’re gonna get it, you know!” He said , running after me .

 

The gate was about to close when we arrived.

“You are late, troublemakers,” the prefect spotted at us, behind his oh-so-cliché nerdy spectacles.

“Thanks for the wish, nerd. But I think ‘Good morning’ sounds nicer,”
Kai said, panting while holding the gate bars with his left hand.

“Will you let us in? Please!”, compare to Kai, I have better manners, seriously. But still, him being a gangster makes people, especially girls think it’s cute.

“For you, of course. But not for the other troublemaker,” he smiled at me and glared at Kai. Kai gave me the ‘help-me’ look. Serves you right, fishy!

“Him too, please? Just this once,” I winked at the prefect. He looked oozed by it and quickly shook his head and finally let Kai and I in.

Kai grabbed me by the waist , “Thanks!”

“No, you still owe me lunch !”

“As you wish,” he winked. My heart sort of skipped a bit. Gosh, no please. We made our way to our classroom.

“Hey, I think that nerd likes you,” he suddenly said.

“No way! It’s just a thing called favouritism,”

“You really make every nerds in the whole school like you,”

“You jealous?”, I stuck my tongue out.

“Of course I am. I’m your boyfriend!” he smiled.

 

We knocked the door and went in .

“Hello teacher . Your dress is very nice today !” that’s one of his tactics to get away from being scolded by the teacher . All the girls in the classroom oozed by his charm , including Xi Anna , my best friend .

 

“Thank you very much Kai, you may sit down at your place .” That’s mean me too right ? Yeah ! So I went in after Kai .

“Unfortunately , not you Seohyun,’’ she looked at me with one of her wanna-kill-me-face . I gulped . The whole class start to whisper to each other . “Answer my maths question first . If you answer it correctly , you may sit down .” I gulped harder . She must know that I’m not concentrating in her class cause I was ….. well ….. sleeping.

 

She gave me a question that I could hardly answer . What ? She think I’m a calculator ?!

 

“So what’s you answer , Seohyun?”. Urghh , she knew that I could hardly answer that question . “I dunno,” I replied bluntly .

“This is an easy question and yet you couldn’t score it. A lot of students dying to answer this question,”

I look at the class room and scanned the nerds row. Well of course, all of them like me so of course they’re dying to save me from this shame not because of this stupid teacher.

 

“Please concentrate during class like Kai for example,” she begged me. Like Kai ? Him? What a joke.

“I will, teacher …. One day ….. maybe,” I bowed.