Chapter 23

Seducing My Ex-Boyfriend

“Don’t think that he’s the only guy here, girl.” A familiar male voice said behind me.

I turned around and he gasp.

“S-S-Sunmi?” he stutters.

“GongChan?” I ask.

I then heard chuckles.

“Good that you know. I never knew that the new transferred girl that looks so innocent would actually be a gangster. How dumb,” Gongchan steps out of the shadow smirking.

“Don’t tell me that you’re the one who took my parents?” I ask angrily.

“Yes I was, but I wasn’t the one who killed them. I wonder how they know me and my name when I don’t even know them?” he says putting his hands on his chin.

“You terribly changed this past two years a lot.” I whispered.

“What I can’t hear you?” he asks smirking.

 “I don’t have time for this piece of anymore. Give me what I want now!” I yelled.

“We ‘killed’ already so now they finally shut their mouths.” He smirks.

“You forgot the girl that gives you cookies. You forgot the parents who met you. Two years ago you were so nice until you heard the rumors about your girlfriend being a . You dumped her without knowing the truth. How can you be so racist?” I ask as a tear fell out of my eyes.

“Y-y-y-you’re ‘the’ S-S-S-Sunmi?” he asks.

I look up at him and gritted my teeth.

“What do you think?” I ask as I curled my hand into a fist.

“I’m so s-s-sorry” he says.

“You’re too late to apologize” I say as I ran to him and kicked him on the stomach.

He tried to kick me couples of time but missed. I punched him so hard on my bleeding hand that he knocks out. I glanced behind me and did a backflip and kicked some guys behind me.

5 minutes later

I rubbed my bleeding hand on my shirt. I ran to many directions already but couldn’t find my parents. I ran to my right side and kept running. I stopped at a dead end and fell to the ground.

 “OMMA! APPA!” I screamed as I ran over to the bloody couples lying down on the floor.

“APPA, OMMA WAKE UP!” I screamed as I shook them.

“WAKE UP AND TALK TO ME! OMMA!” I cried as I hugged them.

“Omma, appa. For you….. I’ll take revenge.” I said as I curled my hand into a tight fist.

 

___________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the super short chappie. Hope you'll support this story. :D

I'll update tommorow or the day before tommorow.

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote

-MinHo_Lover :D