The party...

Seducing My Ex-Boyfriend

*Sunmi’s POV*

“I didn’t even say it so be quiet. Um your tutor is going to be Sunmi.”

“BWO!” I yelled making everyone look at me.

“I said your tutor is going to be Sunmi which is you.” The teacher chuckled.

No I don’t want to be his tutor my life is like hell now. I thought

Wow really am I dreaming. Sunmi’s my tutor. Omg wow. Aish what are you thinking about Daehyun your heart does’t belong to her anymore. Daehyun thought.

The teacher finished talking about the tutoring thing and now she’s talking about how ‘spiders defend themselves’.

Buzzzzzz

 Shoot is that my phone.

I pulled out my phone and had 1 message. I looked at the I.D.

Daehyun<3

I looked over at Daehyun he just smiled. I turned back to the front ignoring his text. I saw the teacher glaring at me.

 

Ringggggggggg

Everyone rushed out of the classroom to lunch. I walked to lunch and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Hyeyoung.

“Yah Sunmi stay away from Daehyun oppa or you‘re going to get it you ”

“Bwo did you just called me a .”

“No dip”

“Well look in the mirror before you call me that okay.” I said and walked to lunch.

I ordered my lunch and went and sat on the table I always sat. I saw someone took a seat in front of me. I looked up and Eunhye was in front of me.

“Hey.” She said.

“Hi.”

“What’s up?”

“Nothing much, you?”

“Same. Hey my little sister’s birthday is tomorrow. Do you want to come?”

“Yeah, sure. I bet it’s going to be fun.”

“And”

“And?”

“Daehyun is also invited.”

“Oh no probl-. WHAT!”

“I said Daehyun is invited. My sister wanted him to come. Do you remember she likes him?”

“Oh yeah she likes him hahaha ok.”

“Ok let’s eat.”

“Fine.”

~~After School~~

I got out of the classroom and out into my car.

I drove to the prom dresses near by the school, even if it’s not prom yet. I went inside and tried on many dresses until I found the right one.

After buying it I went to another store near to buy Eunji a present.

*A/N: Eunhye sister’s name is Eunji.*

I got four outfits for her because they were so cute.

I paid for them and went to my new home that my parents bought for me.

*A/N: Sunmi is from a rich family.*

It was dark when I reached home. I turned off the engine, grabbed my bags, and got out of the car. I went inside my house and putted the bags on the couch and went upstairs to my room. I quickly took my jacket off and putted my purse on the chair and went inside my bathroom, to take a shower.

“Can’t wait till tomorrow, it’s going to be time to start my plan which is, ‘seducing Daehyun’. Hehehehe” I laughed at my comment.

I started taking a shower and putted on my clothes and went to bed.

*Next Morning*

RINGGGGGGGGGGG!

“Ahhhh! What the!” I screamed as I woke up because of my alarm.

“Aish!” I sighed, and got out of bed and into the bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth’s. I went downstairs with a robe on to get my clothes. I grabbed them and went upstairs again. I went into the bathroom and putted on the dress and putted light make-up on. I fixed my hair into a pretty braid and made a flower on it so it'll look pretty.

I then putted Eunji’s clothes in a cute bag that says ‘Happy Birthday’.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and left.

*Eunhye’s House*

I got to Eunhye’s house and got out of the car. I walked around and noticed that Eunji was pushing some kids around her age onto the ground. I quickly walked over to her.

“Yah. Eunji why are you pushing these kids?” I asked.

“They keep making fun of me because I’m not wearing good clothes for Daehyun oppa.”

“Hahaha. Well here take this. This is your birthday present.” I said handing her the bag.

She quickly opened it and a huge smile got on her face.

“I love you unni.” She said and ran inside the house. I smiled.

I then walked inside leaving the kids still on the ground. I guess I didn’t see them anymore hahaha. I looked around the house trying to find Eunhye. I walked into the living room and saw my target not Eunhye nor Eunji. But!

“Daehyun.” I smiled.

I walked towards him.

“Oh. Jongup is that you. You look so handsome today.” I said going near him.

“Thanks.”

“Hahaha no problem.”

I looked around and saw GongChan walking around the house. I walked over to him.

“Hey GongChan oppa.” I said walking over to him.

“Hi….. Um…. SUNMI!”

“Yeah?”

“Haha nothing I forgot your name sorry.”

“Don’t worry It’s not a big deal. Well where are you going?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Eunhye invited me here.”

“Oh.”

“Um. Well. I need to tell you something.”

“Sure. What is it?”

 “Um. Will you go—“

I felt a pair of arms pulling me away.

“Yah what do you want?!” I yelled.

“What were you doing with him?” Daehyun asked.

“What does it matter to you?”

“Because you’re my girlfriend.” He said.

I pushed his arm offed of mine.

“We were over since you decided my best friend was better than me.” I said calmly and walked away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello readers. I'm finally finished with chapter 10. I hope you like this chapter. For my punishment I wrote this chapter longer. ^___^

Remember to Comment and Subscribe.