I found my first love

True Love?

 

 
 
 
hyun joong!! where have you been, we've been looking for you for an hour.. ( someone call from behind and everyone thought that the voice is familiar with them and Eun Jae so she take a look who it was.. then she found out his first love young saeng her eyes was widen and froze, he was looking straight at hyun joong and didn't notice us )
hyun joong - mian.. I just fetch my sisters from the terminal
Young SAeng's POV
I was confuse and thought to myself " sisters? i didn't know he have sisters.. well ok let's take a look at them.. " I take a look at them & saw five beautiful ladies.. though.. one of them look so familiar.. I don't know I feel like i saw her somewhere but i don't know where exactly.. [ Note : young SAeng have a accident before he went seoul.. when he woke up at the hospital he have a minor amnesia technically he forgot everyone temporarily but he recover it though.. he forgot the most special to him Eun Jae because before he have an accident Eun Jae was the only person he was thinking that time and until now he still don't remember her ] as a gentelman.. I introduce myself to them..
Me : Annyeong~ Young Saeng Hamnida *bows*
kim sister's : Anneyong Oppa -smiles- how are you?
Me : I am fine but can I know your names?
the girl with a curly hair with a brown eyes : silly oppa.. you know are names..
Me : annyia.. sorry I just meet you now.. I don't remember meeting you before..
the girl that look so familiar.. with a long curly hair, black eyes : how about me..? don't you remember me?
Me : Annyia.. sorry i really don't remember.. *bows*
the girl with a straight hair with a brown eyes : are you sure oppa?..
Me : Nae.. I am positive..
I am getting confuse now.. I don't know why..
the girl with a curly hair with a brown eyes : So young Hamnida!
the girl with a straight hair with a brown eyes : Eun Yoona hamnida!
the girl with a straight hair, grey eyes & she look like the other girl next to her : Min Jung hamnida!
the girl with a curl hair with a gray eyes & looks like the other girl but have a dimples : Eun Hee Hamnida!
the girl that look so familiar.. with a long curly hair, black eyes with a teary eyes : E-Eun Jae Ha-hamnida!
Young SAeng - nice meeting you -smiles-
hyung joon - enough with the introduction.. i'm sure manager Lee is looking for the both of us...
young saeng - nae~
- Eun Jae's POV -
his joking right..? not remembering me nor my sisters...? I wonder what had happen to him or is it because of what i told him when the last time we meet? AISH! I am so happy to see him now.. but at the same time it hurts me knowing he doesn't know me..
@ the practice room - Nobody's POV -
hyun joong - everyone so sorry to cost you guys trouble for looking for me..
Jung min & hyung joon - YAH! we've been looking for you! for an hour!
Hyun Joong - mian.. I just went to fetch my dear sisters.. * showing them everyone stared at the beauties *
Kim's sister : Annyeong everyone!
Eun Jae : Eun Jae hamnida! the eldest one
So Young : So young hamnida! the second eldest!
Eun Yoona : Eun Yoona Hamnida! the fashionist! and the middle
Min Jung : Min Jung hamnida! the charismatic & the second youngest
Eun Hee : Eun Hee hamnida! the youngest & the hyper one
Kim's Sisters : Nice to meet you!
Manager Lee : HYun joong.. you have a beautiful lil sisters.. - he smile at hyun joong and he face the five girls- well.. since you have introduce yourselves.. I am Manager Lee their manager and they are.. SS501
SS501 : Double S 501 hamnida
Hyun Joong : hyun joong the leader
young saeng : young saeng hamnida, otter prince and the second eldest
jung min : jung min hamnida the y charisma
kyu joong : kyu jung hamnida! the innocent one
hyung joon : hyung joon hamnida! prince and the youngest nice to meet you
manager lee : now that we know each other and hyun joong tired us and his sisters arrival.. let's celebrate his treat - all laughs -