Love At First Sight

Super Generation

The first day of school in K-POP Star High(KSH)...Students were all looking like ghost.

[INFO]

  • Leetuek---A funny boy that always laugh for no reason 

  • Eunhyuk---The best boy  dancer, a play boy and had a crush on Sooyoung

  • Donghae---Eunhyuk's best friend 

  • Sungmin---The cutest boy in KSH and always hang out with his 2 dongseangs, Eunhyuk and Donghae

  • Yesung---The best boy singer and a playboy

  • Sooyoung---Best girl dancer in KSH and had a crush on Eunhyuk

In School

Leetuek, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae just walked in the school and straight away entered the popular lawn...When they saw 5 new students there. 

Sooyoung came and walked to Eunhyuk and said, "Hey, whatcha doing?" "Just asking why are those girls in there..." Eunhyuk said.  "Oh those girls? They are in my dance class and we are a group named Girls' Generation(SNSD)...plus the blond haired girl over there is now the best dancer in the school. All the students are so begging her to teach them how to dance". "Since their your groupmates I should let them stay, come on I want to know them."

6 of them walked towards to Sooyoung groupmates---------- "Hey girls! " Sooyoung said cheerfully. "Yo! girl who are these people?" Hyoyeon asked, "Those are my friends but they are known as Super Junior(SJ), Leetuek the leader, Yesung the main/lead vocalist, Sungmin the aegyo king, Eunhyuk the dance machine and last but not least Donghae the boy who loves his parents," Sooyoung said and smiled than continue to say "guys this is Hyoyeon SNSD dancing queen, Yoona the beautiful y lady, Jessica the ice princess because she is hard to get, Taeyeon SNSD leader and Sunny the aegyo Queen." Sooyoung said and whispered to Sunny... "You would be just fine with Sungmin." 

-Ring Ding Ding Dong- the school bell rang is time for class... SJ and SNSD when for their lessons.

[INFO]

  • Hyoyeon---Fell for Eunhyuk when she first saw him
  • Yoona---Happy to meet new friends
  • Jessica---Having the same feeling as Yoona
  • Taeyeon---Fell for Leetuek when she first saw him
  • Sunny---Fell for Sungmin when she first saw him
  • Sooyoung---Always loving Eunhyuk
  • Eunhyuk---Always loving Sooyoung
  • Donghae---Fell for Jessica but just thinking will he play with Jessica feelings
  • Sungmin---Fell for Sunny when he first saw her
  • Yesung---Fell for Yoona as he saw her wearing a very y dance outfit
  • Leetuek---Fell for Taeyeon when he first saw her

In the dance studio

"Now class we will now have a very y dance with the boys in SJ lets welcome them!" said Miss Yuri, one of the SNSD members but temporarily quit due to teaching KSH how to dance, in excitement.

/SJ comes in to SNSD dance studio/

They greeted each other and they started partnering up...while Miss Yuri left the room.

Sungmin asked Sunny to partner with him usinging his aegyo voice, Leetuek asked Taeyeon to dance with him and laughed at the same time, Donghae walked towadrds Jessica and his blur, "Yes!" said Jessica "Lets dance together..." Donghae was speechless. Only left Eunhyuk, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are not partner up yet when Miss Yuri comes back in the dance studio and said to the 3 of them, "Why are 3 of you not partner yet?" Eunhyuk grabbed Sooyoung hand and said to Miss Yuri, "Miss Yuri all  of us have a partner accepct Hyoyeon." Miss Yuri lost track of sign... "What should I do now if you don't have a partner?"

Suddenly, the door opens... A new student came in. "Annyeong, I'm 2pm Junho, sorry I'm late guys." "It's okay, Junho you can partner with Hyoyeon here." All of them were in their position and they stared dancing their y dance. -2 hours later- "Okay now class dismissed, see ya tomorrow." said Miss Yuri.

 

[INFO]

  • ​SUNSUN COUPLE Sungmin+Sunny---IN LOVE
  • TAETUEK COUPLE Leetuek+Taeyeon---IN LOVE
  • HAESICA COUPLE Donghae+Jessica---IN LOVE
  • SOOHYUK COUPLE Eunhyuk+Sooyoung---IN LOVE
  • JUNHO---IN LOVE with Hyoyeon 
  • HYOYEON---ANGRY at Sooyoung

After lessons SJ and SNSD as well as Junho and Yuri planned to meet at the night club for a group date. All of them when home and prepare for the so call "date".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter and I also hope that you guys will be looking forward to chapter 2~ Thank You <3