Preview

A bad friend

 

Finally everything has been clarified. Dongwoon has avenged instead his friend. Kris also got a lesson for life and he make up with Nicole. Dongwoon found that his role is not needed anymore. Besides if he continues alongside Nicole, he only more heartache. The best choice is to go back to his home. But before leaving, he did not forget to send it back to Kris a threat.

“I will definitely return. If by then you still can not make Nicole love you, I will not hesitate to attack her. Be careful, boy!”

This statement has a little impact on Kris. After what had happened Kris began to think seriously about developing the relationship between him and Nicole. Anyway, he could not peace in mind with the boys that stalking Nicole all day. Preemptively is best. He had to grab this girl before someone come and steal her away. Thinking is one thing but he does it or not is a different matter entirely.  

Kris didn't dare to take the initiative to confess. Experience his love only zero. There is no concept of dating. He good at fighting, but when it comes to love, he surrendered. He can not predict her mind. What Nicole thinks about him? Love or not? If Nicole love him, how to make Nicole confessed? Because he knew if he waited until she could bear to admit it, maybe he's up in heaven. He does not want to wait so long like this.

And if Nicole does not love him, how to make she fall? It is a matter of making people headaches. Ruminating, he still does not know how. And so an emergency meeting was held out quietly in EXOM. Brains of EXOM have the opportunity to operate at full capacity. The members have devoted their best ideas that they can think to their dear leader. Thus we will have the opportunity to witness the hilarious battle of Great emperor to conquer the heart of the beautiful.

Let's wait for his plan to confess.

 

 


Hi, guys!

I've known it's a long time since the last update.

Feeling very sorry for my Subscriber but I'm too busy to complete this fic.

So whenever possible I will try to update it

Forgive me!

 

Nicole in Sure maganize