Fight of Jealous

A bad friend

Kris, we need to talk – Nicole block in front of Kris.

A week now she has no way to talk to him. Kris always avoid to Nicole. He does not seem to have any relevant with Nicole. This really is a very strange thing for everyone. Typically, Kris will be the actively find Nicole to reconcile but now the opposite situation. But Kris didn’t explain anything about the real reason he ignored Nicole.

I’m busy! No time for nonsense things – Kris indifferent passing by Nicole like nothing happened.

Kris – Nicole shouted to make him stop being startled, but he still refused to look back Nicole.

What makes you become like that? We need to solve the misunderstanding but why you always avoid me? – Nicole chased and pulled Kris sleeve.

I don’t think I need avoid you – Kris said with a tone of indifference.

You do – Nicole counter.

It is up to you to think whatever – Kris pull her hand out his sleeve but she held his hand again. Kris frowned at her.

Give me a chance to explain – Nicole continues to insist.

I - don’t - want - to - hear - anything - from - you – Kris look deep in Nicole eyes and said. His voice was no emotion.

Nicole felt chills. He’s not like Kris who she knows. Nicole bewildered looks follow the figure of Kris fading. This is the third time in a week Nicole tries to talk to Kris and he refused.

--

Kris has completely changed his attitude for Nicole since his birthday. He behaved as if Nicole doesn't exist. Whenever she wants to come closer to him, he would try to back away. He abandoned her efforts to mend their relationship. Kris refused all calls from Nicole. Even she came Kris home to find him, he also refused to meet. In school he didn't communicate with her. Wherever Nicole appearance, Kris will immediately leave. Nicole really feels hurt when Kris treated her as a stranger. No matter what she did, it was rejected by Kris.

Nicole almost crazy because cold behavior of Kris for her. His expression for her just like what he's dealing with the other girls. But Nicole is his friend for three years and she can't the other girl in Kris eyes. Although she knew she was wrong, but she still can not help but be angry with what Kris is doing. But Nicole still wants to continue. At least she had to let him see into her mind and let him know that she really wants to preserve their good relationship.

--At Kris’s class

Nicole went to Kris's class meet him. It’s a big surprise. The first time she’s doing this. Only Kris finds Nicole in her class but she’s ever. Nicole eventually found out that there are many things she had never done for Kris. He seems to spend a great deal of attention to her, but she didn’t know. But now he started to not care about her anymore, she realized it. Nicole really regret because she received too much from Kris but don’t know how to response. Perhaps still not too late for her to start again.

Kris, I really need to talk to you – Nicole extremely seriously suggested Kris.

Everyone stared toward Nicole, especially the girls. They looked at Nicole like to see their enemies. Just because Nicole is friend of Kris and EXOM which made her become a thorn in the eyes of the girl pursuing Kris. But Nicole ignored them, the important issue at the moment for her to reconcile with Kris, the rest does not matter.

I have nothing to say to you – Kris responde Nicole like scooped cold water to the face. The girls silently smiled when they heard the answer of Kris.

But, we didn’t talk during the week. You really can not give me a chance to explain, even my sorry you also refuse? – Nicole tries to beg.

Kris just browned at her and folded his arms across his chest as a denial.

Kris, please! – Nicole came to closer to Kris.

Hey, you don’t know how shame is? – Jessica interrupted her.

Kris said he don’t want to talk with you. Why are you still clinging to him? – Jessica ironic. She was very happy that don't know that Kris is annoying. Whether he was still mad at Nicole but he doesn’t like anyone else bully Nicole.

This is private between me and Kris. I don’t think it has anything related to you – Nicole pushed Jessica aside.

Kris, please trust me. That day I didn't forget your birthday because Dongwoon was injured and I had to help him so i was late – Nicole turned to Kris to explain.

Enough! What i need to know, I already know and I don't want to hear you say anything, especially about that bastard – Kris said out loud. Bloods in each his circuit as boiling up when he hear to Dongwoon name. It is the pain that Kris don’t want to repeat.

Kris, I tell the truth. Please believe me! – Nicole begged him.

I don't expect people like you that dare to to flirt with many guys at the same time. How you dare cheat him? – Jessica interrupted again. She must take advantage of this opportunity to push Kris away from Nicole and make sure that they don’t have a chance to be together again.

Shut up! – Nicole has lost her patience. She pushed Jess vigorously. She was irritated because her disturb.

Yah, how you dare push me? – Jessica angried.

So you think who you are but I don’t dare – Nicole answered in a challenging voice. Her blood started boiling by mad.

Kris, you see she was rude. She dared to beat me too – Jess pretended weakness, take advantage of the opportunity to cling Kris arm.

Jinja! Don't pretend be naive to anymore, you're a fox! – Nicole was annoyed upset when he saw Jess cling her arm into Kris but more frustrating is he doesn’t seem to deny it.

What did you say? – Jessica Jess shouted make everyone around them startle.

You are not deaf. You can hear me say that YOU'RE A FOX - Nicole emphasized every word make Jessica mad more.

Yah, – Jessica immediately rushed in Nicole and grabbed her hair.

Yah – Nicole shouted. She also grabbed Jessica hair.

Now the mediation failed that it turns out the fight between Nicole and Jessica. Curious crowd began to gather around and cheer them. Kris helplessly witnessed this chaotic scene. He put stuff into a backpack and left the classroom in silence as if he didn't know them. While Nicole and Jesse engrossed in their battles forget Kris. Oh girls!

Luhan, go to my class – Although Kris coldly but he still worried about Nicole. So he called EXOM to support her.

What for? – Luhan said in a sleepy voice.

Nicole was fighting there – Kris sighed.

What? Oh no! – Luhan stood up like a spring, he was fully awake.

Hurry up to there – Kris urged.

Araso, I’ll come there, but why … – Kris turned off his phone before Luhan could aske anything

Aishh, jinja, I haven’t finished – Luhan muttered in a nasty way.

Xiumin, go to the class of Kris with me – Luhan wake up Xiumin who are still immersed in the dream world.

Why? – Xiumin asked

Nicole was fighting – Luhan hurried reply.

Huh? She fights with Kris? – Xiumin shocked by his imagination.

I don't know either – Luhan immediately grabbed the collar of Xiumin and dragged him away while he still hasn’t fixed the situation is happening.

Nicole and Jessica rush into each other. Hostility between them is difficult to reconcile but generally only for one reason that is jealous.

Nicole calm down, don’t fight again – Luhan promptly ran to prevent Nicole. Difficult for him when prevent Nicole's madness. She is strong, so he had to hug her waist from behind and pulled her back.

Jessica, stop! – Xiumin ordered but it looks like his words had no effect on Jessica so he has to pull Jessica away from Nicole.

Why do you always disturb me – Nicole broke our Luhan grip and rushed into Jessica again.

Because you always stick on Kris – Jessica pushed Xiumin aside and run toward Nicole.

It’t not me but you – Nicole protested.

No, It’s you! – Jessica didn’t give up.

Oh God! Come on! Don’t fight, please! – Luhan frustrating interrupted them. He started tired.

Luhan, let me out! I have to teach her a lesson – Nicole struggled stronger.

Come on, witch! – Jessica challenges.

Both escape from Luhan and Xiumin immediately stormed and knocked each other to the ground. Two poor guys have to endure again. They're trying to separate them. But they were less fortunate, they have received several hit accidentally from Nicole and Jessica.

Yah Nicole, you hit me – Xiumin cried out.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, it’s my hair, Jessica put it out! – Luhan screamed in pain. The hair that he takes the time to take care during the morning but now Jessica was turning it into a mess.

Yah, you’re killing me! – Voice from Luhan.

Ahhhhhhh, please don’t bite me anymore! – Another scream from Xiumin.

Their screams echoing through the whole class, but no one intended to prevent. They don’t like to get into trouble, especially with the two girls are furious.

Twenty minutes later, when all four have exhausted the strength. The war be ended and they all hurt. Poor Luhan and Xiumin, they are the most affected. They suffered all the hit, punches from Nicole and Jessica to keep the two girls weren’t injured. The result of this action hero is quite tragic. Luhan got a bruise on his left cheek. Xiumin isn't lucky than Luhan. He got a punch and now it makes he suffered a nosebleed.


I wrote this chapter just to entertain you and hopefully It's not make guys bored.

The next chapter will be so sad, someone will cry (maybe).

I'll try to improve my writing skills than to be able to please you.

Thanks for all your comments.

And thanks to my subscribers!