FINAL

GOODBYE,MY LOVE

 

A/N: Well, this is the first fic that I have done about Eunhyuk…Super Junior was once in my bias list but when this new rookie groups are first introduced to me..I am going crazy for them..*singing GOING CRAZY’s song….Sorry, if he was a bit out of character.

 

 

“Sorry. I can’t do this anymore” you said as you left the man who you loved and still loved. He held your shoulder as you gave your back to him.

 

 

you, please stay with me”

 

 

Your eyes were hurt because you were trying to hold back your tears. “Eunhyuk, we can’t do this anymore” you said receiving a hug from Eunhyuk from your back.

 

 

“Please don’t leave me, you. I love you”

 

 

“I’m going to be married. I love him. I don’t want to hurt him”

 

 

“But you love me too. And you know that. I love you”

 

 

You faced him in the face and touched his face as you said this “You shouldn’t love me. You have wife and a child. The love we had was just from the past. You have to let it go”

 

 

He tried to kiss you and you took a step back from your current position. You shook your head. “I can’t stop loving you. I know I am married to her but my love for you is true”

 

 

“Please stop it. We can’t do this. I am belonged to someone. And you already have her”

 

 

Then there was a phone call from your phone. You saw the recipient’s name. It was from your fiancé.

 

 

Lee Donghae.

 

 

He was your fiancé. Both you and Donghae will be married next week.

 

 

You answered the call in front of Eunhyuk hoping it would knock some sense out from him. “Chagiya, where are you? I am waiting for you, you know. Hurry come here”

 

 

“Saranghae, chagiya” you said as you blew a kiss to the phone. Thus you ended the call. Eunhyuk looked at you.

 

 

you, I can bring you away from hereto a remote place and no one will disturb us again. No one even my wife”

 

 

“Sorry, Eunhyuk-sshi. It is too late”

 

 

With that you left him in despair.

 

 

Goodbye, my love.

 

 

A/N: how was it???Comment…This story I dedicated to b2stprincess…Hope you like it.. :))