7th Sept random~

Onho/Minew daily drabbles

Untitled~ D: 

 

“Hyung, why do you like me?”
 
“Minho?” Jinki couldn’t help but be surprised to hear such words from Minho, wasn’t it obvious?
 
“Why?”
 
“Because … I like you,” Jinki reached for Minho’s hand and held it, pulling Minho close to him.
 
“That’s not a reason,” Minho stuck his bottom lip out, batting his eyes large eyes slowly, and Jinki wanted to laugh at how adorable Minho looked right then.
 
“You’re…” Jinki scrunched his face up trying to think of the words, “Minho. That’s why.” Jinki breathed out when he saw the way Minho pulled away from him, turning his back to Jinki. Jinki reached out and palmed Minho’s back, but he shifted away on the bed until Jinki couldn’t touch Minho without moving too.
 
“Minho? What’s going on,” Jinki wriggled over, slipping his arm easily around Minho’s slender waist and pinning him down against his side. Minho struggled and just ignored Jinki, squeezing his eyes shut as he lay there, lips jutting out firmly until Jinki was convinced someone had kidnapped his lover and replaced him with a child about to throw a tantrum.
 
It took some time – Jinki had no idea of how long, of him using all his force – weight and strength to hold Minho in his arms on their bed. Minho fought the whole time, but he finally breathed out and just relaxed, letting Jinki slump down on top of him. And just like that it was over, the storm had broken, and Jinki could see a little bit of the sun peeking out between the disappearing grey clouds.
 
“I thought you were different,” Minho’s fingers tugged on the collar Jinki’s shirt, and it took Jinki a few seconds to get the gesture. “I thought you liked me for another reason.” Jinki’s eyes widened and he shook his head, not getting what Minho meant at first.
 
“I like you for many reasons,” Jinki breathed out, shifting until he could lie next to Minho with his hand inching up Minho’s torso. 
 
“Can you list some?” Minho’s grip tightened on Jinki’s collar until he wondered if Minho would choke him, and just like that the sun was gone, hidden behind thick clouds again.
 
“When it’s just us here, and we play video games, I like it when you lose.” Jinki’s voice quivered slightly, knowing he was probably going to get killed, he could see Minho’s eyes opening in shock.
 
“I like the way you get angry at me then, you hit me, and you scream. But you never hurt me, and I like seeing the emotion on your face. It’s kind of y.” Jinki started to shift away, but Minho’s grip loosened, and Jinki could see he was surprised. Jinki pressed his hand against Minho’s firm torso.
 
“I like it when we have no schedule, and you stop going to the gym.” Jinki admitted in another faint voice, watching the way Minho’s eyebrows trembled. “I like the way your body feels,” Jinki along the hard line of muscle, “don’t get me wrong, I like it when you work out too. Ugh.” Jinki frowned, gazing up at the ceiling, how did you describe how much you liked someone.
 
“I like it all,” Jinki admitted, “We’re going to be here for a long time.”
 
“Hm, I like it after we’ve had ,” Jinki could feel his cheeks heating, and he spoke softer just in case someone was listening at the door. “And your skin is all splotchy and flushed, the way your lips curl up, and you remind me of a cat basking in the sun. And the way you don’t stop touching me, but you just look so beautiful.” Jinki nodded seriously, biting his lip as he tried to fit words around another image in his head.
 
“Hyung,” Minho whispered, making Jinki freeze as he heard the emotion in his voice, “that… wasn’t what I expected. You can stop now,” Minho buried his face in against Jinki’s chest, clutching his shirt tighter. Jinki let his eyes slide shut, content to just lie there, until he felt Minho slipping his skinny legs in between Jinki’s thighs.
Jinki panted softly when Minho lifted his head, and he didn’t need to say a word. Jinki nodded and frantically began to tug Minho’s clothes off, grinning as he felt Minho scrabbling for the hem of his shirt. Once they were , it was perfect, Jinki’s eyes rolling back in his head as he felt Minho pressing up against him.
 
They wrestled on the bed, rolling over each other in their usual struggle until they almost fell off the bed. Minho’s head hanging dangerously over the bed, and Jinki crouched over him, smiling victoriously until Minho shoved and then he was smirking down at Jinki. All too soon it became unbearable to keep arguing over who would top, and they came to a compromise which satisfied them both, and made their desires burn hotter because it was something they’d never tried.
 
^^;;;;;;;;;;; random~