tralal ~

i'll never let go

“I’m sorry Donghae,” Eunhyuk whispered.
Eunhyuk stood up from the bed and looked into Donghae’s sleeping face. The usual angel-like expressions now replaced with sadness. Tear stains were still on his face and his hair was a mess. Eunhyuk away the locks of hairs and placed one last kiss upon Donghae’s lips. After that he left the room, leaving his first love behind him, brokenhearted.
 
When Eunhyuk walked outside, the memories of the past few hours returned. Donghae crying his heart out into his arms, telling him that no matter what he will always love him, even though Eunhyuk had feelings for another. Someone Eunhyuk never thought he’d fall for, until he really got to know him. Not the mean, cocky, genius, bastard everybody knew, but the real him. He fell for the real Cho Kyuhyun.
 
 While thinking of Kyuhyun, the thoughts of a heartbroken Donghae never left Eunhyuk’s mind. Maybe the decision Eunhyuk made wasn’t the right one, but as soon Eunhyuk arrived at Kyuhyun’s house, he shook those thoughts from his head.
 
Eunhyuk rang the doorbell and soon after he heard the lovely sweet voice of the one he had fallen for.
 
“Hey Hyukkie, what’s wrong? Why do you look so upset?”
 
“I couldn’t stand the sight of Donghae being so brokenhearted; we were in a relationship for 5 years.”
 
Eunhyuk sighed, crawling into Kyuhyun’s nice lean body. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk’s slim waist and lifted him up off the ground. With his leg, he closed the door and carried Eunhyuk to his room. Kyuhyun let both of them fall on the soft fluffy blankets, and slowly started to undress Eunhyuk. When Eunhyuk had only his boxers on, Kyuhyun headed over to the closet to pick out a shirt, because he knew how much Eunhyuk hated sleeping without one.
Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were both ready for bed so they crawled under the blanket, Kyuhyun tightly pulled Eunhyuk against his body.
 
“I love you.” The whisper sneaked into Eunhyuk’s ear from Kyuhyun’s lips. Then a kiss sneaked onto his cheek.
 
“I love you too.”
 
 
Donghae woke up, feeling the emptiness beside him. He found himself hoping all the bad things that happened where just nightmares. But realized the harsh reality was inevitable. Donghae curled up into a ball, thinking about the last words Eunhyuk said to him. The words that would be forever engraved into his heart.
 
“I know it’s all so sudden, and I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I fell in love with somebody else. But always remember that you will forever have this special place in my heart because you were my first love, and that love will never fade away completely. Also remember that I made this decision because I didn’t want to lie to you. Lee Donghae, I love you and I will forever cherish the moments we’ve shared together, but let’s be friends from now on.”
 
The tears started rolling down Donghae’s cheeks again. He curled himself into a ball.
 
He will never let go of Eunhyuk, he will fight to get him back, even if it costs him his life. He doesn’t want to let go of the love of his life.
 
And with those tenacious thoughts he slowly fell asleep again, tears still flowing noiselessly.

 

~~~~~~

 

hope you guys enjoyed it ~