Night Party[Oneshot]

Night Party[Oneshot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

„Hey...Taeminnie!" No answer. Kibum looked to his right and saw his young secretary sleeping. They'd flown for eight hours back to Korea, but different from his boss, long flights exhausted Taemin. „Wake up TaeTae!" Kibum hissed and shook the girllike younger boy.

„Uhm...what?" Taemin asked sleepily as he opened his dark brown almond-shaped eyes. „You shouldn't fall asleep before an important meeting," Kibum snarled. „Or do you want to get fired? Even though you're my best friend I can still do this you know." Taemin took out a mirror and made himself look better. „What's so important about this boring party anyway? All the wealthy people are there and that makes it even more boring!" he complained.

„It's important! Plus, we'll have a chance to meet my future employee. He is from a wealthy family and lately graduated from the best college in South Korea," Kibum sayd. „Oh and...I don't mind all the wealthyness at that party. After all I'm one of the millionaires!" „And I'm not!" Taemin yelled a little before Kibum finished his sentence. „Just calm down," Kibum muttered. He added: „Who knows, perhaps you'll meet someone who kicks you off your feet!"

Taemin sighed. „You really think I might get lucky or something?" Kibum grinned. „Well...something close to it, yes." Taemin snorted sarcastically as the limousine stopped. Kibum smiled lightly. „We're here."

Both stepped out of the limousine, facing hundreds of fans and paparazzi trying to capture something unusual with their cameras. The security guards pushed them aside to make way for Kibum and his secretary Taemin. As they reached the huge doors, they were pulled open by two guards and they stepped in.

Taemin sighed. The huge lobby wasn't so impressive to him anymore. But he wished he could live in such a house one day. He looked at the delicate patterns on the walls that were painted straight onto them. After all, it was their new employee who had arranged this party and he owned this place. He must be stinky rich, he thought before Kibum dragged him into another big room the party took place in.

It was well-lighted room with huge chandeliers hanging from the walls. The tables were for maximally five people, covered with white tableclothes and decorated with flower arrangements. There were many people, mostly standing and talking to eachother. And all of them looked wealthy. Just as expected.

The Choi Minho guy Kibum had told Taemin about was really stinky rich.  Kibum called him 'employee' but Minho was more like a business partner.

They'd been in this huge room for less than five minutes and already some kind of couple came to talk to them. Since Taemin was new as Kibum's secretary, he didn't know any of these people at the party. „Mrs. Sun, Mr. Sun, this is Lee Taemin, my new secretary," Kibum introduced. Taemin and the couple shook hands as he sayd: „Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs. Sun." Kibum added: „They're the owners of one of the largest companies in South Korea."

Taemin yawned and Kibum bumped him, hissing: „Smile! Look bored, but not too bored as I told you!" Fortunately the couple didn't hear him, becaus

Please log in to read the full chapter