Cat Food

The Magic Pencil

AN: This is sort of the continuation of 'Cat' but after that the drabbles will be separated. I just had this idea after typing it down. 

Any idea for the next keyword?


After his last class, Onew went home. He didn't even care about the cat on his exercise book, he was sure that he was just seeing things. When he arrived home, he was interrupted by a strange sound. A mewing sound. And it came from his backpack. 

He ped it quickly and gasped when he saw the tiny, grey kitten in it. It looked like the one Key had drawn, but it was the size of a regular kitten. It mewed cutely and jumped out of Onew's backpack, landing on his shoulder. 

Purring loudly, the kitten nuzzled Onew's cheek. He grinned and walked upstairs, the kitten staying on his shoulder.

Onew started doing his homework, but after an hour or so, he was interrupted by the kitten's loud voice. It was asking for food, it seemed. Onew sighed, he didn't have any cat food.

'Wait, this is a magic pencil.. If the cat came to life, won't the food appear as well?' he asked himself and grabbed a piece of paper as well as the colorful pencil. He started writing with it. He didn't really have any problems with drawing the can, though it looked more like a ball than a can, but when he tried drawing the cat face on it, it looked like some strange symbol. But soon, the paper was glowing and the can magically appeared on the paper. Onew opened the lid cautiously.

He wished that he hadn't. The thing inside the food can..erm.. ball smelt really bad and Onew could have sworn that it had moved. He put the lid back on the can carefully before throwing it out the window.

'So, do you like chicken?' he asked the kitten awkwardly.