part 1

오빠. (Oppa)

 

Its been 2 weeks since Jieun unnie dated you.

its been 2 weeks since i ever talked to you.

its been a week since you abandoned me.

Oppa, i thought you loved me? i thought you will protect me no matter what? i thought you care about me? well... yeah, stupid me. i always thought so and letting you fooled me. am i not good enough? im a bad sister, i know.

oppa, do you know that it hurts? okay, i know, im just a little sister that always clings around you, annoy you with every steps you take. but do you know that i love you? i cant show it fully, i know. 

Oppa, remember those times when you told me that Hyosung unnie dumped you? you remember when i wipe your tears away, comforting and hugging you? you remember, when my first boyfriend ever cheated behind me? you.. you were so kind back then. i miss that Yongguk Oppa that i loved so much. you hug me tight, saying you will never ever forget and leaves me alone. remember...oppa?


17 January 20xx

 

'BLAMMM!!' 

the door slammed open, showing your brother with full of anger and tears burned down on his eyes.

"...yongguk oppa?" you stands up from your couch, chasing your older brother who runs to his room immediately. you knocked, "oppa!! oppa what happen?!" and sighed in frustation. you knew if yongguk cried, there must be something really wrong or bothered him. you couldnt help, too, but cry and tries to jnock the door.

"oppa... open up please....." 

after few minutes of knocking, yongguk finally opened his door and bear-hugged you tightly. "sssh.. everythins gonna be alright, oppa.." you rested your ead on his shoulder, calming himself down. he whimpered, "s-she... she dumped me.. d-dumped me l-like a trash.. a-am i that b-bad?.." he said softly; softer than a whisper.