.part one.

Lu Han's Surprise [One-Shot]

"Lu han ge!" You whined, fidgeting in your seat as you felt the seat belt press tighter against your body against the movement. You pouted, desperately wanting the blindfold off of you so you could see exactly where you were going. 

 

Or at least that's what you kept saying to Lu han. Truthfully, you just wanted to see Lu han again. 

 

It had been weeks since you last saw him because of his activites in China and when the first thing he did was blindfold you (after saying Happy Birthday of course), you weren't quite happy. You wanted to relish in Lu han's soft features and kiss his rosy lips and look into his chocolate brown eyes, not into a black blindfold.

 

"~~~~" Lu han said your name with a glance towards you. "Just hold on for a little bit longer, ok? We're almost there!"

 

You sighed and crossed your arms, "Then at least tell me where we're going!"

 

"No!" he said with a small laugh. "You're so impatient!"

 

"Sorry." You grumbled. "I just don't like surprises."

 

"You'll like this one." He secretively smiled, "Promise."

 

You bit her bottom lip, even more curious now. 

 

After what seemed like forever, but was only another ten minutes, you felt the car come to a stop and a door open.

 

"Gege?" You called out to Lu han as you heard another door open, the one beside you.


He carefully took yours hands in each of his and pulled out of the car. You would have asked him, again, where you were, but now you were too busy making sure you didn't trip. Lu han guided you down a sidewalk until he finally stopped walking. You opened your mouth to speak when you felt him come behind you, his chest against your back. You gulped at the contact, feeling your heart speed up. 

 

Even though you had been together for 3 years now, your heart still raced and you still felt tingles being close to Lu han.

 

"Ok." He breathed next to your ear, making goosebumps rise on your exposed skin. "You can look now." he fingers went behind your head and he carefully untied the knot.

 

The blindfold fell to the ground and your eyes widened in surprise. 

 

"Oh my god!" You exhaled and he nervously gulped.

 

"Do you like it?" He asked, hesitantly.

 

You nodded and clasped your hands together, "It's beautiful!" 

 

Lu han let out a smile of relief and took your hand, interwining your fingers together. He pulled you onto the sand where he had set up a beachside dinner
 

He uncovered the food after both of you had sat and you smiled at the tasty-looking steak on your plate. Your eyes turned to rainbows as you turned to look at him and he smiled back automatically, happy. 

 

You both dug into your food, hungry after the long car ride it had taken to arrive at the beach. While eating, you noticed Lu han glancing around every ten seconds and nervously brushing his hands together. 

 

You frowned, "Gege? What's wrong? Why do you look so nervous?"

 

He snapped his head up towards you and rapidly shook it, "I-I'm not!"

 

You raised an eyebrow, not believing him, but deciding not to push it. "Uh... ok..."

 

"Are you done eating?" He suddenly asked, looking down at your plate.

 

You looked down also and nodded, "I guess."

 

"Then come!" Lu han stood up and held out his hand. You questioningly looked at him but took it. He pulled you up and began walking down the beach with you. It was silent and you found yourself tracing his features with your eyes. He looked even more nervous now. 

 

"~~~~" He caught your attention and you snapped back to reality, turning pink when you saw him knowingly smile. "Look!" He motioned to your other side and you turned there.

 

Your eyes widened in shock, "Oh my god..."

 

to be continued...

A/N: picture is not mine

Check out my story (starring L.Joe): The Bad Boy & Not-So Good Girl

Check out my other story (starring Sehun): An EXOdental Love Affair

Check out my other one-shot (starring Suho): EXO's Guardian Angel