The Day An Angel Fell From Heaven

The Day An Angel Fell From Heaven

It was an average day for Leeteuk.

Because everyone watches humans from above and on the border of heaven.

"Hyung, you're always watching the humans. Can we hang out for once today?" Ryeowook asked. Before Leeteuk could answer, Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere.

"Don't bother Ryeowook. Leeteuk loves those humans so much, he might as well join them." Eunhyuk taunted.

"Is that a dare?" Leeteuk asked questionablely.

"If it is, are you willing to take it up?" Eunhyuk questioned back.

"You're on!" Leeteuk said. Ryeowook was terrified. He gave both his hyungs a glance and they weren't joking. Leeteuk took a few steps back before running full speed to the edge. He took a huge leap, and with one strong flap of his wings, he dived head first  towards the ground.

The speed of which he was traveling to Earth was so fast, his wings were giving out and the feathers were falling out. Once he was close enough, he saw a pile of feathers close by, but before he fell, he accidently pulled an unsuspecting girl into his embrace with his awkwardly lanky arms.

"Oompf"

"I'm so sorry Madame!" Leeteuk apologized through the feathers.

"It's alright, but are you alright? You practically fell out of the skies!" she exclaimed. When he finally climbed out of the pile of feathers, he was captivated bu the girl's beauty.

"What's your name?" Leeteuk asked completely awestruck and completely missing the question she just asked to him.

"S-sora." She answered.

"Like the Japanese for sky?" He asked. She dumbly nodded.

"You know that's where I came from?" Leeteuk asked. She looked dumbfounded.

"I mean I came from the sky." Leeteuk explained further and pointed to the sky. 

"So you're an angel?" She asked.

"Yep!" He nodded his head.

"But you don't have any wings." Sora pointed out.

"I am a wingless angel because my wings burned up on my way down." Leeteuk explained to the innocent girl. But suddenly, out of nowhere, his playboy instincts kicked in.

"So can I be your wingless angel?" Leeteuk asked with faked innocence, quite different from the innocence that Sora contained. Sora blushed at his comment.

---

"... And that is the story of how I meet your mother!" Leeteuk said to his sleeping children, but his eldest daughter who was still awake.

"Daddy!" You shouldn't tell us lies! His daughter explained. He laughed his unique laugh and tucked her asleep. He left the children's room and joined his wife in the living room. She cuddled up to him when he sat down on the couch.

"You shouldn't tell lies to the kids." Sora explained.

"You know it's true!" Leeteuk smiled and hid his cheekbones that were raising higher than the heavens in her neck.

---

So 458 words, eh?

That's pretty good... for me at least XD

But I thought that the comment was too cute to pass up >w<

... So I made a fanfiction of it :D

Especially since the Dimple couple broke up on We Got Married, I just HAD to write it T_T

I have too many feels right now D;

By the way, It's also up to you if you decide if it's a lie or the truth :o

Hope you enjoyed it!