Goodmorning!^^

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: Hry sorry for the late update, but here it is.

You woke up, a strange warmth surrounding you. Sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you found the source of the warmth. "JR?!" you gasped in suprise. Thinking back to last night, you recalled asking him to sleep with you. You blushed madly, suprised at how bold you had been.

   Lying back down, careful not to move too much, you grabbed your phone off the nightstand. Meaning only to check the time, you were suprised to find two texts. One from Ailee, asing if you wanted to hang out today, being as it was Saturday. You replied, saying you'd love to,  but you have to make sure its okay first. The second text, was from Unnie. There was a picture attatched to her text, and you opened it curiously. Looking at the picture, your jaw dropped and blush heated your cheeks."She got a picture of us sleeping together?!" you whispered. Under the picture, the text read:

He's got this too, but only you two! (Well, and me of course! ^U^) ENJOI!

Still blushing, you looked around for JR's phone, hoping to delete it before he saw. When you didn't see it, you checked his bag. It wasn't there. Then you realized: he has pockets O_O". You were hesitant, as this task was gaurnteed to be awkward. Looking around nervously, you decided it had to be done. You had just gotten your hand over his pocket, when your phone went off, the chorus of 'I'll show you' playing. Ailee! you thought, slightly annoyed. JR stirred, and you pulled your hand away quickly. Sitting back down, you grabbed your phone from where you had dropped it on the bed and looked at the message.

KK, just call/txt me whn you get an ansewr girlie!!

Rolling your eyes, you texted her back.

Okay, but now i gtg!! >U<

Your phone went off less than thirty seconds later.

KK, bye, luv ya!

Once again convincing yourself to do this, you turned to face JR's sleeping body. Holding your breath and blushing, you went for the phone. With only your fingertips in his pocket, you felt the hard plastic of his phone, warmed by his body heat. You began to pull it out...

"Chunhi?" a voice mumbled. Eyes wide and blushing, you looked over at JR's confused face.

"Uh...yeah, hi," you said, with a very un-innocent Cheshire grin on your face.

"What're you doing?" You pulled your hand out of his pocket, and tucked it against your chest.

"Uhh....ummm..." I have to come up with some reason!! , you thought urgently. After a handful of bad ideas flashed through your brain, you decieded to just tell him what you were doing. "I was trying to get your phone." you sighed.

"Why?" he asked, one eybrow raised.

You sighed again, "See for yourself," and pouted.

He pulled out his phone and opened the text. He blushed, "Cute," and shut the phone.

You were baffled. "That's all?!"

"Um, yeah. Was there supposed to be more?"

"No...I just thought..that you were going to make a big dea l out of it!", you said happy and giggling. Jr blushed.

"Of course not." So overcome with joy, you tackle hugged him. 

"THANK YOU OPPA!" He chuckled, hugging you back. 

Someone banged on the door. "Shut up!!" Someone reprimanded the voice, in a hushed tone. "Ren, no! Be nice!"

You giggled and Jr said 'Baekho'. Nodding, you let go of him and sat up on the bed.

"Anyway!" Baekho said, opening the door, and glaring at JR. "It's time for breakfast!"

"Kk," you said happily, running past Baekho and almost falling down the stairs-- or hobbling past him, since your leg was stiff.

"Careful!" he shouted after you. You shouted 'kay'.  Baekho-ssi's gonna yell at Jr you thought, feeling guilty. Telling yourself that you'd make it up to him later, you sat down at the table.

JR Pov ~

Baekho was going to kill me.  But, instead of pulling out a knife, he sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You didn't....Do anything, did you?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, and giving him a stupid look, I replied innocently. "Of course not, what kind of guy do you think I am?"

"Yeah, I guess you wouldn't huh?" he said, stress gone from his face. "'Kay," he sadi, turning and walkinf down the hall. "Come and get breakfast. "

"Alright, I'll be down in a minute. "

"Whatever."

I pulled out my phone, re-opening the text. I went to my options menu, and pressed SET AS WALLPAPER.  Smiling and blushing, I put my phone away, and ran downstairs to get food before it was all gone.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! LOVE YOU! Bbyong! <3