From Love

Eremophobia, Am I?

Ryeowook's POV

"From what?"

"From..."

"From?" I urged him, wanting a solid answer.

"From getting hurt obviously." He said, smirking.

"Hurt? Are you blind? Can't you see I'm totally happy now?" I screamed. Somehow, hearing the reason makes me felt like this is just a silly game that Yesung played with him.

Yesung just looked at me, and laughed. "Well, you are too naive to know what hurt is. So, before hurt comes to you, I protect you from it." He said, smiling proudly.

"Yesung! Can you please be more matured? This is not protecting. Yesung please, let me go." I begged.

"No my darling. I won't." He chuckles, and burst into laughter.

"Why are you doing this to me Yesung?" I asked him, keeping my face tight.

He banged the wall beside him, and suddenly yelled, "Because of that ing Choi Siwon!!!!!"

I was shocked to see Yesung. He was crouching on the bed at my feet, his knuckles is bleeding. He was totally broken now, and i could swear I saw tears streaming down his eyes.

"C- Choi- Siwon?" I asked him.

"Yes. Choi Siwon." He said, before slowly sitting up, and sit in front of me.

"Care to share?" I asked him, in a lower tone. The sight of him like this, makes me remind of myself the time Kyuhyun and I fought at the theme park.

He just looked at me, and wiping his tears, he nodded before smiling.

~Turning the clock backwards [Past]~

KJ jumped up and down excitedly when the owner of the orphanage told him that he was adopted. He went and packed his things, and as soon as he finished packing he then went around the orphanage, finding Ryeowook. After a few rounds around the orphanage and still no signs of Ryeowook, he decided to just wait for Ryeowook in his rooom. Before long, a knock came on the door, and two strangers comes in.

"Honey, we should go now, can we?" The woman said.

Yesung just shake my head in response, before she comes and sit beside him, gently Yesung's hair.

"I need to see my bestfriend. Can you wait for a while please? I'm sure he will come back soon." Yesung said, onn the verge of tearing.

The women shook her head. "Look Yesung, we need to go to Japan in two hours. If we didn't go now, we won't make it in time. Please?" The woman said gently.

Tears fell down Yesung's cheeks, but he obeyed, nodding his head slowly. The man toook all his things and went out the room, while the woman hugged him tight, and said "Thank you" repeatedly to him.

"When we get back here, I promised we will come here and visit your friend, okay?" She added, while smiling broadly.

Yesung just nodded his head, feeling a bit happy. He finally took the woman's hand and slowly walked to the car, unknowingly to him that it was the last time he seen the orphanage again.

After one year in Japan, his family together with him finally come back home. The first thing that came in mind when he arrived was going to find Ryeowook. He missed his dearest friend very much, having to much things to talk about together. How he had gained new nickname "Yesung", how he had learn a lot of things from going to Japan. But most importantly, how he really miss his best friends.

He asked his parents to straight away go to the orphanage first, before them going eating. His parents agreed to his suggestion; only after a few arguments. However, he was glad as his wish will now come true. He finally got to see his beloved best friend, whom he misses most.

Arriving at the orphanage, he was shocked. New buildings were everywhere, and the orphanage looked much better and much more facilitated than before. The buildings were painted new, and there were definetely comfort in the air.

"This place has changed." Yesung said, taking a deep breath while looking around, trying to rebuild the old orphanage that he has in his mind years ago. Walking around in the building, he came across the office. Smiling, he went into the office and greeted by the receptionist, who is a very beautiful lady.

"Em...Excuse me, can I meet Ryeowook please?"

"Yes, if i may know your name sir?"

"Jongwoon. Kim Jongwoon."

"Thank you sir. Please be seated while I look for him Sir." She went around to the room behind her, only to come after a few mnutes.

"I am sorrry Sir. There's no record showing Mr. Ryeowook is here sir."

"What do you mean?"

"You see sir, there's been a fire here last year. Ryeowook had lost during the fire. I am sorry sir. We believe he was dead sir."

It took a while for Yesung to digest the story that the receptionist told him. He tried to look at the receptionist, finding some hint that she might be making up stories, but he knew just the fact that she was telling the truth.

Thanking the receptionist, he looked down, slowly dragging his legs outside, his brain was too paralysed to function and his body felt so weak. His father and mother was waiting inside the car, and the moment he sat, he broke down - sobbing hard - making both his parents dumbfounded.

"Are you okay honey?"

He just shook his head. His world seemed to be spinning out of control, and then it suddenly turns dark the moment he'd heard a loud bang together with a sharp pain on his forehead.

~Present~

"So you did come and find me? Why?" Ryeowoo asked, looking at Yesung with curiousity. His tied hand was starting to feel a little numb, and so is his legs.

"Because you are a friend Ryeoki.." Yesung said slowly.

"Well, you need to reconsider that when you left me hanging at the orphanage alone." Ryeowook snapped.

"Its not my fault okay? I did come and find you right?" Yesung countered, his voice started to squeak as his anger rises.

Ryeowook looked at Yesung, sighing in defeat.

"Okay...Tell me the rest of your story. Who is Choi Siwon?" Ryeowook said, earnestly looking at Yesung.


A?N: Hye, its been a really long time since I updated this story OTL i hope you guys didn't forget this story...

am really sorry *runs away*