Skipping meals

Skipping meals

"SHIN SOOHYUN!" Kiseop yelled through the empty practice room where only said man was still dancing in front of the mirror wall, glared angrily at him.

Soohyun stopped in his motion and winced startled, when he heard Kiseop and looked surprised at his boyfriend. "Hey Baby." the brunett greeted him with a loving smile. "Did something happen?"

Kiseop marched over to him and stopped right before him, huffed and crossed his arms. "Baby my ! And yes!" he growled angrily. "Something really bad had happend! Guess what?"

But Soohyun could only shake his head. As far as he knew, the others were already at home or enjoying their free evening with who knows what activities, so he had absolutely no clue why Kiseop was that mad.

"YOU! You ing stubborn!" Kiseop cried with stern voice and kicked him at the shin. "You stupid of a leader and my so called boyfriend has skipped lunch and also dinner! And I know it's not the first time in the last days!"

Wincing due to the sudden pain, Soohyun looked at Kiseop before he glanced at the clock against the far wall. It was already ten in the evening which meant he was now practicing for more than twelve hours.

"Oh, uhm... but I'm fine. Really!" he said with a smile when he turned back to his lover. "I'll eat something on my way home or back at the dorm. Promise!"

"Liar!" Kiseop just said, grabbed the thaller male by his wrist and dragged him out of the room. "And dare you to complain! We're driving home now! You'll take a shower, eat something and REST!"

Soohyun sighed smiling and let Kiseop lead him out of the already quiet building. The latter was just too cute, when he played the upset boyfriend only to hide his worry. "Okay, okay. I give up." he laughed and took Kiseop's hand, squeezed it lightly.

"Good boy!" the younger laughed and pushed him inside the already waiting van, followed him suit and sat down beside, snuggled up to him. "Ehw! You're sticky and sweaty!"

"I practiced, silly! It's your own fault when you want cuddle with me right now!" the leader chuckled, but sneaked an arm around the others waist and laughed even more, when he got playfully smacked at the arm.

"Smartass!" Kiseop muttered and rolled his eyes, but didn't move away until they reached the dormity, where they got literally thrown out of the vehicle by their manager's assistent.

"You're gonna take a shower while I'm going to warm the dinner for you!" Kiseop said, once they stepped in the dorm and shoved Soohyun in the direction of the bath.

"Yes sir!" Soohyun saluted grinning and closed the door behind him, could hear the shoe Kiseop had thrown into his direction, when it hit the wood of the door.

"!" the latter mumbled and disappeared in the kitchen.



Over half an hour later, Soohyun finally made his way into the kitchen and dropped down at the table, infront of a steaming dinner plate.

"Thanks Baby!" he flashed Kiseop a broad smile and started eating, realized suddenly how hungry he actually was.

"Nothing to thank." Kiseop smiled back at him and was glad that he could now take care of his boyfriend.


Later in the night, when they were cuddling in bed, Kiseop suddenly hovered over Soohyun and pinned him down on the matress, crashed their lips hungrily together.

"I think I should give you a little reward for listening to me earlier." he whispered and could see Soohyun smirk.

"Yeah, you should!" the older grinned and closed, quietly , his eyes when Kiseop kissed his way down his neck.

"So what do you- Soohyun?" Kiseop looked up in surprise, when he suddenly heard soft snores. He sighed. "Unbelievable... asleep."

Sighing, he let himself fall on top of Soohyun and closed his eyes as well. "Then maybe tomorrow..." Kiseop muttered and followed him into dreamland.


~END~