Testing Feelings.

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

RECAP

You crossed the line Jung Daehyun. We'll see if you like me or not. Come to school on Monday. The game is on" he said in an unnaturally dark, deep voice.

The line went dead.

Daehyun shuddered. " Gosh these people. Stalkers. Wannabes. Trying to force people to like them. Hmph" grumbled Daehyun snuggling into his bed covers.

But he had a bad feeling about Monday. Something was going to happen. Something big

 

END OF RECAP

*********************************

 

Ah. Monday morning dawned bright and sunny. It was a be-u-tiful monday morning. As students a majority of us HATE mondays for various reasons. But, not all.

" Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay I got mouths to feed, there's nothing in this world for free." sang Daehyun as he pulled out a carton of milk and shuffled into the bathroom.

" Hmm... What if i drink my milk under the shower? Let's see..... " he wondered taking his milk with him, into the shower.

" Lalalala!! I'm singing in the shower! I got a carton of milk! Aiiiiish! I forgot! The cartons made of cardboard which melts in water. Grrrr.... Now I'll have to wait till lunch in that stinky school. my life. " grumbled daehyun, watching his carton crumble and his milk seep out.

He stepped out of the house and began his snail walk to school. Two tiny kids ran past him WITH WATER GUNS.  They stopped and squirted water on Daehyun before resuming their morning jog. Instead of losing his temper, daehyun pulled out a water rifle and fired at the kids. They stood there dripping with open mouths. Daehyun grinned.

" MUM!!!! THAT MAN WET US!!!!!" they screamed and a big buff woman came striding out of somewhere. She had an anchor tattooed on her arm, and was carrying a dumbell in her right hand. Plus she had triceps.

" WHO??!!!" she bellowed. The brats pointed at daehyun who pointed at an old man passing by. The woman began charging at him. 

                                                 ************************************

After being beaten up, the woman was kind enough to drop Daehyun at school, and now he was in the sick ward.

" Oh well. At least I broke her nose..."  he shrugged, as the nurse bandaged his leg. " Ok mister. Get your rest "she said leaving the boy alone.

" Hey... maybe I could frame Yongguk for this! It'll be in the papers. ' Boy died of blows from bull' " he imagined sniggering.

" If you dare I'll skin you..." came a raspy voice and Daehyun turned to see a member of the Yongguk sasaeng club in the next bed.

" Isn't this the men's ward? You ert! " yelled Daehyun, pulling the blankets upto his chest indignantly.

" Why are you doing that? You're fully clothed....."  the girl pointed out.

" Shut up woman. What are yoiu doing here? " asked daehyun, rummaging in his pocket. 

" Oh our club had another fight over Yongguk. I think I should be his girlfriend, don't you? "

" Sorry to burst your stupid bubble, but the guy is gay " said Daehyun very matter of factly.

" Oh really? And you think I'd believe you?! HA!! YOU THINK I'M A DONKEY?!!!? " spat the girl, throwing books at Daehyun, who sighed and settled down into his covers. " Shut up girl. I need some rest."

" But how about you? Any girl you like and can't get ? " asked the girl sniffling. 

" Yeah. There's this really big diary that I could use for my accounts cause my old accounts book is almost done and----- yaaa!  woman! stop throwing books at me!! oh my god! how'd you get that bloody glass vase?!!

                                               **************************************

" DAEHYUNNIEE!!!!!! " screamed Kyung as he came into the sick room, his arms full of potato chips. A grumpy looking Youngjae entered, with a basket of fruit hanging on his arm. 

The sasaeng girl watched in surprise, at the two guests who came for the grump daehyun, who was writing something in his book.

" School will be over in 10 minutes  " said Kyung as he sat beside Daehyun in the sick room. " Why didn't you go home?" he asked, ripping open a packet of chips and  spilling half of it on daehyun, as the other half went down his long throat.

" Because that girl threw a vase at me and the nurse thought it hit my head and went to my brain. What's he doing here? " he added squinting at Youngjae suspiciously.

" I decided to come as we are classmates. And I brought you healthy food unlike some people..." said Youngjae eyeing Kyung tearing open his second bag of chips.

" Oh shut up nerd. So? " asked Kyung, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket and munching into it. 

Just then the bell to signal the end of school rang, and the screaming of the wild students were heard, as they dashed home, as if the school would collapse if they stayed in it much longer.

" Hey Kyung. Could you take off these chips and papaw seeds, and mango seed, and the half eaten apple off me?" asked Daehyun.

" Hold on..." said Kyung placing an apple on Daehyun's head. " APPLE PRINCESS!!!!" he cheered.

" Oh you !! apple princess? Really? Guava  is better. " said Youngjae, placing a guava on Dae's head.

" No!!! I like watermelon...." said Kyung balancing it on dae's head.

" DO I LOOK LIKE A FRUIT STAND YOU BLOODY FOOL!? " screamed daehyun, smashing the watermelon into kyung's face. He then proceeded to stuff a mango down Youngjae's throat but stopped when he heard his name.

 Jung Daehyun.....

" Yeah " said daehyun, his hand pushing a huge slice of pineapple down Youngjae's throat.

" It's coming through the speakers!! " cried the sasaeng girl, pointing at the speakers in a corner of the room, on the ceiling. " Meaning the whole school can hear..." said Kyung pelting the girl with cherries.

 Jung daehyun. I promised that today will be the day. You can't escape cause I've locked all the students in the school premises.Meet me at the top of the science building. If you don't, none of the students will be leaving the premises. I don't care even if you come at midnight. Just be there.

 

Silence

 

" Who was that?" asked daehyun, settling down on his bed and picking up the remote to watch any programme on tv.

The sasaeng girl gave him a look.  -_-

" That was Yongguk.I think he wants to beat you up. What did you do to him?"  she asked, popping a cherry into .

" Hmmmmm..... I dunno. But i aint going " he said firmly, pulling out his clothes to change, deciding to go home. 

" But what about them? " asked kyung,  jabbing his thumb out the window, where students were climbing the walls to jump out.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thud.

The four in the room were staring with wide open mouths. " He put barbed wire with electricity.....?" asked Youngjae slowly.

" Ah well. I'm going out through my secret passage "  said Daehyun, removing his sick room shirt and pulling on a big grey hoodie over him. He was about to change into his jeans but remembered the sasaeng girl.

" YOU ERT! DON'T STARE!!! " he yelled accusingly at the poor girl, who was flipping through the channels

                                                           ****************************

2 hours later.

 

" C'MON DAEHYUN !GO TO THE FREAKING LAB FOR GODS SAKE! " screamed students, banging on the windows of the sick room.

" NEVER ! I WILL NOT BOW! " screamed Daehyun.

" WE DIDN'T ASK YOU TO BOW, FREAK ! GO TO THE LAB !" they screamed.

" This is like those horror movies where  the innocent are trapped, while the evil bang outside " said Kyung, sobbing dramatically.

 

BOOOM ! !

 

The four in the room looked out to see a huge fire. The students were tryig to burn them down!

" YOU IDIOT ! IF WE KILL HIM, WE'LL BE STUCK HERE FOREVER! "

The fire died abruptly.

 

BAAAAAAAAANG !

 

They were shooting at them! Rocks, plants, barks of trees, food, a shoe, a lunchbox , chalk, the principal's log book.....

" OUT DAEHYUN OUT! OUT DAEHYUN OUT! " they chanted in unison .

" NO I WON'T COME ! NO I WON'T COME! " screamed back Daehyun,

" CHARGE !! " 

And so a battle began......

                                     

                                                *****************************

8.00 p.m

" DIEEEEEEEEEEE !" screamed daehyun, throwing tear gas at the students. How he got, it I don't know...

The students threw in an unknown object.

Silence

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It began to emit a green gas.

" DUCKKKK !" screamed Youngjae

" Fart bombs. The deadliest ever. Cause they belong to Zelo " hissed Youngjae, as they inched away from the deadly gas.

The sick room was in ruins. Half of it was blown off and wood was dangling from the remaining part. Another fart bomb entered the sick room.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! " screamed Kyung and Youngjae, hugging each other, the sasaeng girl had wondered off somewhere. Probably fainted for the smell. 

" IT'S GONNA COM-------" began Kyung but stopped as daehyun calmly walked to it, his mask in place, a golf club in his hand. He aimed, checked hi nails, yawned, then hit.

 

WHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

The bomb went flying back to the students, to Zelo's pile of bombs he had ready, to be exact.

 

 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! 

 

The flames shot up to the sky and Youngjae swore the moon faded, along with the stars,for it was no longer there....

" Wow Zelo.... How'd you do that? " asked th janitor in awe. Zelo shrugged. " Eat rotten eggs and fish. A bit of skunk juice also adds to the end result ". 

 

Silence

 

" So...they're your actual farts?! " asked a purple headed boy.

" Yep..." said zelo proudly.

The crowd moved away instantly.

" Dudes...... That part of the sick room's broken...." said a green haired boy.

" Yeah I know, now we'll have to pay more for school fees, to get it fixed " sighed Jongup.

" So what's your point ? " asked Sumin from green hair.

" We can enter.......''

" And get Daehyun...."

 " And take him to the science lab...." figured out 3 nerds from Youngjae's group.

" I was thinking bout breaking the other part of the sick room too... but yeah! Your plan's not bad either" said the green headed boy.

" Uh oh..." said Youngjae.

" Do not fear, my fellow amigos. We have weapons " said Kyung, pointing at the pointy shards of wood, mops and brooms.

" Riiiiiight......" said Youngjae.

 

" CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!" (the students scream)

 

It was  like a battle to conquer a country. The students charged with torches!

" WHAT DO WE DOOO?! " screamed youngjae.

" Hey... They'll take Daehyun right... Not us! " exclaimed Kyung. They turned around to see Daehyun unwrappuing a burgher and munching it.

He saw the other two staring at him. " What? I'm not giving! " he said possessively. 

 

" AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

 

The crowd was now in on them. Some boys caught Daehyun, who offered them the burgher as a peace offering.

" Thanks dude! We didn't have anything to eat for a while!"

" NOOOOOO! "  screamed daehyun, as ten students carried him like a lamb to slaughter.

They were cheering as they made their way up the science lab and threw him on the floor at the top.

 

Silence.

 

" Now have fun!"  they yelled,  trouping down.

 

Silence

 

Daehyun groaned and sat up.

" Traitors. " He glanced at his watch. 10.00 p.m

" Ah..... Finally..." came a sinister voice and Daehyun looked up to see a dark figure looming ahead. 

" Who are you? A ghost?! " asked daehyun blankly.

The person whom you guys, obviously would have guessed was Yongguk. He chuckled and took a few steps forward. 

" Well Daehyun " he began, kneeling in front of the boy, till they were eye level.

He smirked and dangled a long thick rope in front of daehyun's eyes.

" You think you can hypnotize me,  you wannabe ghostman? " asked Daehyun blinking.

Yongguk's smirk vanished, as he stood up.

" Come. It's time to test your feelings for me  "

 And  there's so many things you can do with a rope.....  *wink*