The Great Rescue Part 1!!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

 

" Huh? Daehyun's coming without a fight? To save Yongguk?" asked Sumin 

" Ahhh.....I think I know why..." said Kyung slyly, winking at Sumin who also began to smile as realization dawned on her.

" TO WAAAARRR!!!!!" screamed Youngjae. as the students cheered him on

********************************* 

" You damn nerd!!!! We put our trust in you! In your capabilities! But alas! It turns out that you... are nothing but a fiend!!!" accused Himchan, pointing at Youngjae who looked up from his map, startled.

" But...It has to be around here! " he exclaimed, scratching his head.

All the students of the school were on the streets, searching for Yongguk. They had gone from house to house, building to building, company to company, city to city. All in one day. 

" The best part was when I opened the bathroom door and this girl in the shower started to scream  and I winked at her.... unfortunately her boyufriend came up... and now I can't see..." said a boy, pointing at his puffy blue eyes. 

" Then we must leave him... to die " whispered another boy. 

" Why? " asked bruised eyes.

" Cause even in battle, the injured are left to die cause they hold up the group " replied the other,  with a shrug.

" Where is that retard Daehyun? " asked Sumin, yawning.

" Daehyun hyung? He was sleeping on a tree..." said Jongup brightly.

" The ing nerve of this dog!!!" came an angry voice as Kyung appeared, pulling Daehyun by the ear. Daehyun calmly put his hand into his pocket and took out a small device. He jabbed Kyung's hand with it.

Zzzzzzzzappp

" OWWWW~!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HE CUT MY ARM OFF!!!! HE SHOT IT!!! HE---"

" Electrocuted it...fool. So. What's up?" asked Daehyun, pulling out a burgher and unwrapping it.

" The nerd lead us on a dog's chase, there's no red brick building here!!" yelled Himchan.

" Yeah!!! We told you to never trust nerds!!!! " screamed the students.

" Isn't that a red brick building?" asked Daehyun quizzically, pointing at a building right in front of them. Their mouths dropped open. There was a huge pile of sand before it, meaning it was a construction site

' To think that I was stuck with these bunch of peasants, whose brains were probably left behind when they came out of their mothers. Wonder what my parents are doing... They travel the world stalking people and animals in forests, making documentaries. The best was when dad was wearing a red tshirt I gave for his birthday that read, ' Dad's the man ' and this bunch of bulls started chasing him. I recorded every minute and I watch it every night. " thought the evil Daehyun. 

" Guys... Yongguk's in there ok. From here on everything's according to the plan. " said Himchan.

" .... Which is?" asked the president of the Yongguk Saesang club.

" Uh.... Charge everyone who's  not on our side. ....?" said Himchan uncertainly.

" These fools will obviously charge each other...." said Daehyun, throwing his burgher wrapper at Jongup, who looked up at the sky.

" God?! Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry!! I will never ever ever never ever throw garbage in my neighbour's house!!! Please don't dump garbage on me!!!" wailed Jongup, arms raised to the heavens.

Silence.

" Cheesecake anyone?" asked Daehyun, opening a box full of blueberry cheesecake. He looked up to see the ' what the '  expression on the students, then he shrugged and started eating it  himself.

" Can I have some?" asked a member of the Yongguk Saesang Club.

" No. You like Yongguk. I don't. So I won't give you." snapped Daehyun.

Silence.  

" Whoa.... Exquisite.." gasped Daehyun to himself, as he tucked in

" Uh.. OK guys!!! I see the door!!! Let's go!!!!" screamed Kyung and shouting all the way, the students piled into the building, except for Daehyun, who was busy eating. He finished the cheesecake and looked up. He raised a brow, seeing the dustballs rolling in front of him.

" Where did they go? Home? Home. home on the range. Where the deer and he buffalo lay. Where ..... brandy is heard, as a couraging word, where the God and the hairy bear play." sang Daehyun as the students ignored him for by now they were used to his weird random singing.

Inside Le Building.

" Ok fellow warriors.... Follow the leader " whispered Himchan, as they ascended staircase after staircase. 

" Hey... These staicase stuff aint ending " complained a girl.

'' Well since we are gentlemen, do you want us to carry you ?" asked one guy and all the guys except a few like Kyung, Jongup and Himchan stopped. 

" GRRRRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!" growled Gina as she pushed past the guys and pulled a bunch of girls with her.

" You men!!!! ists!!! You think we need your help?" screamed the girls, pushing past them.

" See. That's what I told you. The modern day girl is very independant... and violent." stated one boy, brushing himself .

" Help me!" called out the puffy eyed boy,  still at the first floor. An evil boy took a bag of cement and chuckling evilly, threw it at the puffy eyed boy.

" GUYS!!! GET UP HERE!!!" screamed Himchan raspily and everyone gathered round him. Even the puffy eyed boy, who was brought up on Gina's back. 

" Ok...We shall not enter till I say so. Now, I shall open the door...." said Himchan and slowly opened the door. They gasped at the image in front of them .

There tied to a chair, his chin sagging onto his chest, sat Yongguk. His school tie and shirt were loosely hanging on him. He looked helpless and weak, unlike the usual arrogant , strong looking guy the school was used to seeing. His breathing was loud and irregular. There was no one else in the room, except for a large bin , a wheelbarrow and piles of leaves in different parts of the room. 

" Hell yeah!! Let's go in!!" screamed a boy and was about to enter, till Youngjae pulled him back.

" You wanna die or something? There are traps we must avoid... Like that charged thread criss crossing the floor , the heavy objects on the ceiling and the false pits..." he rambled on.

" The are you saying?" screamed the fainting girl.

" Oh! You guys don't have these... Ultra Sight glasses..." said Youngjae patting the huge ugly eye gear he was wearing. It was much bigger than his face.

" You fu---"

" Shhhh..." hissed the students at one of the saesangs.

" Now what? " asked Sumin.

" We will enter at my command---" began Himchan.

" Oh look! A dustbin!" exclaimed Daehyun, sauntering into the danger zone, a juice box in hand. 

The students gasped.

zzzzzzz!!!! ZZzzzz!!!! ZZZZZZZ!!!!!

 The electrically charged thread sizzled, but nothing happened to Daehyun. He got to the bin and threw his box in. He turned around. As he made his way back, he saw Yongguk.

" Hey....What's he doing here? Gosh.... He has tied himself up too!!" laughed Daehyun, making his way to Yongguk. He jumped over the pile of leaves that were covering the deadly pit.

" DAEHYUN!!! Come back!!!" whisperd the students urgently. Daehyun ignored them.

" Watch out!!"  yelled Himchan, as a bag of cement swung itself from a nylon thread, towards Daehyun, who fortunately bent to eye level with Yongguk. The bag swung over him.

" Hello?! You awake? No? Ah well " shrugged Daehyun, making his way back to the students, who started to scream at him.

" What? Let sleeping dogs lie, ok " he said.

" You fool !!!! You can save him!!!! cut the bugger free and save us from wasting time!!!!" screamed Himchan, pulling at his hair.

" Where is he?" asked Sumin, for Daehyun had mysteriously disappeared.

Silence.

" HAHA!!! Ye pal's with me.." came a mocking voice and the students gasped, as a man entered, holding Daehyun. 

" Hmmm...... I'm hungry... Did I eat today?" wondered Daehyun and everyone groaned. The man holding him came into view. He was tall, with sharp eyes and a permanent smirk on his face.

" Nice hair " said a boy sarcastically, pointing at the dreadlocks.

" Why thank you... I can't bathe with them though... But HA!!!! Now pay the ransom to free your friend..." he said.

' Which one? The one you're holding or the one on the chair?" asked a girl carefully. 

Dreadlocks scowled. " Both." he said in a a duh tone.

" YAY BOSS!!!! YOU rock!!!" came a scream and 6 other men came in view. 

" He's not the boss!!! I am ! " grumbled one man.

" I'm so hot..." said another. 

" Who the are you losers?! " asked Kyung annoyed.

The gangsters gasped. " You don't know us?" asked Dreadhead.

" No... Who are you?" asked Himchan.

" Boys, Intro time!!! " screamed Dreadlocks.

They stood in a line.

" Eeew..." said the kids. 

" We are...." began one of them.

" YO!! DO YOU WANNA B? BLOCK B!!!!" .