Blonde Baekhyun

(One-Shot) Just Byun Baekhyun's Luck

.

.

.

.

.

 

@exoKmanager Manager-nim! I heard that Baekhyunnie will have blonde hair for this time's comeback? Kkkkkk

 

@exoKmanager Oppa!! Blonde haired Baekhyun is a big no no!!! ;;;;

 

@exoKmanager Blonde Baekhyun is finally coming kkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

 

@exoKmanager Only Baekhyun will change hair color?? Why? Why not Kyungsoo-ah?! Or Sehun-ah?!

 

@exoKmanager Reply us manager nim kkkkkk!!! Fast game! Fast game! \m/

 

 



 

 

'Argh.. Frustrating fans... Comeback date has yet to release and they are so desperate to know the changes... They are still promoting MAMA, dear fans...!'

 

 

"...Just trim Kyungsoo's hair, give him a chocolate brown dye. Shave Chanyeol's hair till it's short, touch up on his color." the manager recites like it was part of a boring textbook.
 

 

The stylist nodded while eyeing the members. 'Jongin, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol done.. Now left with Sehun and Baekhyun.'
 

 

"Sehun..sehunnie's touch up color and.." The manager looks distracted after noticing a fan pointing her phone to him. He checks his mentions and dang, there were a huge amount of mentions asking the same questions. There was even one that attached an image.
 

 

"How about the last.."
 

 

"Blonde Baekhyun..yeah.. Wow, this is well photoshopped!" The members one by one went off to grab drinks except dozed-off Baekhyun and gaming Jongin.
 

 

'Blonde?' she wonders to herself. "So let me repeat. Kyungsoo will be t and dying a lighter brown.. Chanyeol will be shaving short and touching up on his color..."
 

 

'This woman talks too much...' and continue nodding off while his frown gets deeper.
 

 

"Blonde! Blonde Baekhyun ok?! Stop repeating! It's annoying!" and he walks off to Joonmyeon who had had his hand out with a can of coffee for him.
 

 

"Hyung, take it easy on noona..."
 

 

"That woman is always making me repeat my instructions..." and sat down with his coffee as he continues reading the ever-growing mentions.

 

 



 

 

"Right! Everyone out quick! Make sure your hats are over your brains! Chop chop! We don't have all day!" the manager stood by the van and counts the approaching heads. '1...2...3...4....'

 



 

"Kyaaaaaa! Kyaaaaaaa!! Kyaaaaaaa!!!"
 

 

All 4 members and the manager's shoulders jerked from the fangirls' pitch.
 

 

"I knew it!"
 

 

"Finally! Finally someone with blonde hair!"
 

 

"Oppa! You look so good in blonde!"
 

 

'What..? Blonde?' the manager kept his head in the direction of the screams.


 



 

 

"Baekhyun-ah! Hurry up! Or else manager hyung will be..oh! Hyung! the sea of girls gave way to a much taller member dragging a tall member.
 

 

'Chanyeol's hair is still honey brown, thank goodness..' Spotting the manager, Chanyeol's smile widens as he bows before climbing into the van.
 

 

'Wait! This means...' with a hand over his weak heart, the manager's legs almost gave way upon witnessing a sulky Baekhyun, a Blonde haired Baekhyun.

 

 


 

"Well..." the manager clears his throat as he eyes the members of EXO-K from the rear mirror.
 

 

"Care to explain why me? Out of so many available heads..why me in blonde hair? Ah, I hate it!" whines the member whose hair color sticks out like a sore thumb.
 

 

"Well.." realizing a plan, the manager gets on it. "Yah! I'm your hyung! Don't talk to me like that!"
 

 

Baekhyun looked at him in disbelief. 'Playing the Manager card eh?'
 

 

"I'm going to cry..! I'm going to cry..! Hyung, I'm going to cry! See this?" he points to his non-existing tears.
 

 

Chanyeol leaned closer. "There's nothing, Baekhyun hyung!"
 

 

Baekhyun smiles sweetly at Chanyeol before pinching him hardly on the thigh. "PAIN, HYUNG!"

 

 



 

 

"It's either we dye it back to black or leave it as it is. What would it be, Baekhyun ah?"
 

 

The manager pats Baekhyun on the shoulder several times, exhaling before taking out a box.
 

 

"Oh yes! X-Box! Thank you, hyung! You're the best!" Baekhyun jumped from his seat at the salon to grab hold of the present he managed to persuade(threaten) their manager to get it for him.
 

 

"And leave it as it is, I think I look good in blonde~ Noona, just trim my sideburns and I will be fine, thank you~" an angelic smile surface on Baekhyun's face.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN?!?!?!"

'Why do i feel so cheated............?'
 

 


 

 

@exoMmanager Manager-nim! Is it true?! Chen would be dying his hair orange?! Is it true? Kkkk

 

@exoMmanager Oppa! Did you choose orange because of his Chinese stage name?!

 

@exoMmanager Nooooooo! Chen will look damn freaking weird with orange hair!!! Noooooooo!!

 

@exoMmanager Will Chen oppa be like Baekhyun oppa? The only members with weird hair color? Kkkkkk

 

@exoMmanager Reply us manager nim kkkkkk!!! How about Luhannie!!!!


 

Oh, not again.

.

.

.

.

.

Writing an EXO-M sequel to this! So stay tune and hope you enjoy!