Angel Within

Angel Within

You lived a peaceful happy life with him, who? It's none other than your husband, and father to your seven year old son Bakura. He is Yamada Ryosuke. 

After all that you experience ever since knowing him, despite all the heartbreaks, you still can't forgive him for hurting you in the past. You were scarred and can never be mended. You knew it'll be hard to love him and forgive him. 

But in reality he changed and turned into a responsible person. He decided is best to change as he wants you to be happy for him and proud to call him as your husband not knowing the scar he gave you still remains in your heart.

One day, the three of you decided to go on a picnic outside at the beach and Bakura happily brought along his bucket and such to make suncastle. He seems excited as you packed all the food you decided to bring along with you. 

"Ma!!! Look at sandcastle!" excitedly pointed at a large sandcastle and you saw Ryosuke putting a small flag on top of it. With aa big smile he waved at you and told you to take a picture of it. You nodded and took a picture with your Samsung Galaxy 5. It came out well as you see a smiling Ryosuke doing thumbs up with a wink. 

You felt your heart pumping loudly making you feel out of breath. You placed a hand on your chest and ask yourself "Why am I feeling this way?!"

"NO!!! I can't! I cannot love him! After what he has done to me! I won't forgive him!" you thought smacking your cheeks with the palm of your hand and you look back to find Ryosuke carrying Bakura on his shoulder. The little boy was laughing as Ryosuke tried to make your son fall to the water. 

"ahahaha papa...don't!" he laughed as Ryosuke did a turn and the boy fell in. They both laughed and you took a picture of them. You laughed as you watch them throwing water at each other and you saw them look at you. You knew you had to hide. You ran but Ryosuke was a fast runner picked you up and threw you in the water making you drenched all over from top to toe. 

"YAH!!" you shouted at him and he laughed at you. 

Looking at Bakura who was laughing out more than he should have, you saw your son out of breath. He went back to the beach resting on the warm sand as you quickly got out of the water and sat beside him. Ryosuke followed behind and sat beside you. The three of you watched as the sunsets in the sky. The day has ended beautifully as you all packed to go home. 

The next day everything was as ordinary as usual until your crush, Chinen Yuri came and you were shocked by his presence. You were blushing as he gave you a cute smile.

Meanwhile Ryosuke saw you blushing and knew why. Yuri placed a hand on your shoulder and said "Awww..she's so cute! Ryo-chan I know she's your wife but can I steal her?" 

Ryosuke's face changed from a smile to a frown as he glared at Yuri and growled "No you baka! She's mine!" he grabbed you from your waist towards him. You were shocked by his reaction just kept quiet

Yuri laughed and said "Hot head Ryo-chan. I was just kidding" you then heard him murmurs something "coz I do want her" 

Ryosuke glared at him and said "Keep dreaming baka, because you can't have her." He laughed at Yuri and you saw the hurt look upon the latter's face. 

You saw him fake a smile and laughed which suprises you. You knew he's hurt inside and you got more confused. "Soudane. Can't be helped desho..." 

You left the living room and went in the kitchen. You hid behind the wall and was curious why your heart not beating like it used to be for your crush but then you saw Ryosuke, your heart was racing wildly. 

Next day, you asked your best friend and her  answer was

"You're in love.....thats the answer" Yukiko said

"Eh? Hontou desuka? Koi?" you asked and she nodded

"Hai. You definitely love him. Is a sign desho...then why are you so confused?"  Yukiko asked

"I-I don't want to fall in love with him....since..he's the man who ruined my life" you explained. Yukiko sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder

"Hikari.....that's all in the past ne. You have to forgive him. I know he's the man you hated but I can see that he's changed. He does it...for you. You have to understand, he wants to be a good husband you and a good father to Bakura"

Your thoughts were everywhere after knowing the truth. You can't help this feeling. "I....am in love with him" you collapse on the sofa and were confused. 

He came in and saw you. "Hey, Hikari...daijobu desuka?" he asked, worried with your confused expression. You just looked at him and stood up stood face-to-face to him. "Aieru" you said.

"EH?" he said 

"I...love you..Ryosuke" you said slowly and a smile form from his lips. 

"Hikari" He smiled "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to hear you say that" He pulled you into a arms and hugged you. Your felt your heart beating faster and then at that moment he kisses you gently and you felt fireworks gone off somewhere. You knew this was your fate after all. Can never be undone now as it has gone this far. 

You went out and saw Yuri smiling back at you. You looked at Ryosuke and whispered to him "What should I do? He's your best friend..." 

He sighed while looking at you and replied back "Just once kiss him, it'll be fine." He looked like he's choking back the tears that started to form and you got more confused now. 

You saw the pain and shock he had and kissed him softly "I am your wife and I keep my vows, so don't worry" you nodded to him and walked towards Yuri who was smiling widely at you. 

He was looking at you "Yuri-kun" you called him

"Yes?" he replied the smile still staying upon his cheeks

You planted a soft kiss on his lips and kissed him. He was surprised but he sort of enjoyed it for a moment before you pulled away

He was shocked by the sweet kiss and smiled at you. "wow....arigatou...Hikari-chan" he said "I needed that...at least once" 

You nod your head and said "Douitashimae Yuri-kun. But you should thank Ryosuke ne" 

He smiled at you and understood. He walked towards Ryosuke who was watching the both of you the whole time hiding the jealousy in his heart, as Yuri kissed Ryosuke's on his left cheek and said "So you don't feel so hotheaded anymore...and thanks."

Ryosuke wiped his cheek and said "Uh...you're welcome? Don't do that again" He went to you and held your hand and whispered in your ear "Sweetheart, let's check up on Bakura ne?" 

You were speechless when you saw Yuri gave the peck on Ryosuke's cheek and his face was priceless. You said to Yuri as he left "Bye Yuri-kun"

"Bye you two!" Yuri said as he opened the door and left your home. After he left, you looked at Ryosuke and smiled

"I know what will make you feel better from Yuri-kun's kiss" you kissed his cheek, on the same spot Yuri kissed and smiled at him. 'Better?" you asked and you saw him blushed and  smiled

"Yes...." he answered. But inside he's still jealous of you kissing Yuri. He wanted more but that will be taken care of very soon. 

For the next few weeks you lived a happy life again. You knew having him is better now than before and you opened your heart to him slowly. But you still haven't forgive him yet. 

One day, you were cleaning your bedroom and saw a locket hidden in one of Ryosuke's pocket. You took it out from the pocket, opened it and saw the picture of Yuri. You took the picture out and decided to change it. You smiled and knew who just came in mind. 

The next day, you were wearing the locket around your neck making it obvious to him.He noticed it and his eyes grew dark and you knew what he's thinking. You purposely opened the locket and let him see it. 

There was a picture of him on one side and the other a picture of Bakura. He smiled and you secretly smiled as well. You knew you made the right choice now. You moved on now. As you want to be a good wife to him. 

The days gone by fast and finally is the day the family move to a new more comfortable home. The house is more bigger now and has a pool at the backyard. Bakura seem excited to be having a pool and you were happy with the interior. 

Ryosuke pulled you into his embrace and looked straight into his eyes. You were so into his eyes that you didn't realize Bakura came over and yelled out "Papa! just kiss Ma already!" 

Ryosuke smiled and nodded. He leaned closer and closer and soon your noses touched and he gave you a nice gentle kiss, and it was the greatest moment to tell him your true feelings. 

"Ryosuke" you called him. "I-I...." you said stuttering 

He looked at you and you gulped the saliva caught in your throat. "I love you....and I forgive you" 

He smiled and you knew he's happy just by you forgiving him and knew your life is now so much better than before as the future lit brightly for you, your husband and your son, as well as the future baby that laid peacefully inside of you. As it leads to more happy ending forever.

The End

AN: Hi! Well that's the end! I hope everyone enjoyed it! I know I did! Ahahahahaha Anyways I hope everyone will continue supporting my fics till the end! Thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart.