Chapter 14

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"DARA! How is it being in my class?", asked Kystal slinging her arm around my shoulders. 

 

"Uh, nice.", I faked a smile before making my way towards my locker to get my music sheets for practice. While I was getting my books and pair of hands covered my eyes and I heard a whisper next to my ear, "Guess who?" 

 

I didn't really know who it was so I turned around and it was . . . 

 

"Woohyun!", I smiled at him, "You going to practice?" 

 

"Yeah, you going?" 

 

I nodded my head and we walked together to our music room. 

 

"So, how is it going with L?", asked Woohyun looking at me. 

 

"L? What? I don't like him.", I tried defending myself, but looks like Woohyun knows that I like him. 

 

"Come on,", he laughed, "Everyone knows that you two like each other. It's only you two don't see that." 

 

"Woohyun,", I looked at him sadly, because I remembered how he confessed to me, "'m sorry. I couldn't accept your feelings." 

 

"It's okay. I already knew that was coming,", he replied as he ruffled my hair.  

 

When Woohyun and I reached the music room, I see Sungjong standing out there with a really worried face. 

 

"Woohyun. Take her away. I don't want my sister to get hurt.", demanded Sungjong. What is he talking about? Woohyun seemed to also sensed that something is wrong and he tried bringing me away, but I got out of his reached and went towards our music room door and opened it. The only thing I could do was stand there and looked surprised. Right now, in front of my eyes I see Seohyun on top of Myungsoo on the couch. The girl that hated me for hanging out with Myungsoo and the girl who broke my wrist, is on top of the guy who I have feelings for. Seohyun saw me and gave me a smirk before getting up and fixing up her skirt and hair and blouse. She whispered something in Myungsoo's ear before walking towards me and whispered, "I guess he wants me more.", and she walked out of the room. 

 

I was angry, but hurt at the same time. I can't look at Myungsoo anymore. My vision got blurrier as more tears got into my eyes. Myungsoo got up and saw me and he had a shocked look on his face. 

 

"D-Dara!", he stuttered. I didn't care anymore. I ran out of the room with Woohyun chasing me. Does the guy I like actually have feelings for me, or does he only see me as a friend?