Oppa, Why You Crying?

Oppa, Why You Crying?

Time to go home. Can't wait to see Sungmin Oppa! He must be lonely staying home alone.

 

I packed up everything and went to my car and drove off to go home. When I reached home, I could see all the lights turn off except for one room. I got out of the car and went inside the house. I turn on the lights and went upstair. I reached one room and knocked on the door.

 

"Oppa, are you in there?" I asked but I didn't hear any sound from him.

 

"Oppa, I'm coming in." I the knob and went inside.

 

I went to hug Sungmin Oppa but he didn't returned the hug. I looked at him face to face and saw him crying. His eyes are puffy and his nose is red.

 

"Oppa, why are you crying?" I asked but all I got silence from him.

 

"Oppa, tell me. Why are you crying?" Nothing again.

 

"I never thought you can cry, I thought Oppa is a strong person that don't cry at all." But he looked away not looking at me.

 

"What happened? This morning you was not like this." I hugged his neck.

 

"Oppa, tell me." He took my hand off his neck, stood up and went downstair. I followed him into the kitchen.

 

"You must be hungry." He sat in the chair while I went into the kitchen to cook some foods.

 

I finished cooking the food and brought it to the table.

 

"Oppa, lets eat." I took some rice and put it in my mouth. I saw Oppa getting a spoonful of rice, when he was about to eat it, he stopped and put the spoon down. He left and went outside. I stopped eating and followed him.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong with you today?" I went to sit next to him on the steps and hug his arm.

 

"Come on tell me. Oppa you are crying like a girl." I said that when he cried a little more.

 

"What are you crying about? Tell me." He got up, went inside and went upstair and sat on the bed. I followed him up into the bedrrom and saw him still crying.

 

"Oppa, are you crying because your mad? Or are you crying just to get my attention?" His eyes was still pooring tears.

 

"Why are you crying and not talking to me? Tell me. Oppa, you are crying so long. I never saw this kind of scene before. Seeing Oppa cry is the first time. Now tell me Oppa." But he kept his mouth shut. I went to sat on his lap and looked at him.

 

I was thinking what could have mad him cry. I know we never argue before but what could have been the problem. How about yesterday? Lets see, I remembered Imo came to visit and she brought this guy with her. His name was Donghae. She brought him to introduced him to me and Sungmin Oppa was there, too. Then I showed Donghae-ssi around the house while Sungmin Oppa was went Imo. When Imo and Donghae-ssi left, I didn't speak to Oppa the entire day. 

 

Oh I got it why he is crying. Maybe he thought I love Donghae-ssi now because I didn't talk to him the entire day when they left. Oppa was trying to talking to talk to me but I ignored him.

 

"Oppa, now I know why you are crying. You are mad at me because I didn't talk to you the entire day yesterday. You are crying because you thought that I don't love you anymore. Don't worry Oppa, nothing's going to happen between us. Nothing can break us apart. Oppa, I still love you." He still looking the other way. I took my hand put it under his chin and pull him to look at me.

 

"Oppa, don't be mad at me and don't cry. I still love you and only you." I used my thumb to wipe his tears away. He looked directly in my eyes showing that he is relief to hear that.

 

"Really?" The first word that came out of his mouth. Yay! He is talking to me again.

 

"Ne, I really do love you , Oppa." I hugged him. I pulled away and look into his eyes. He kissed me in the forehead and said.

 

"I love you too, Sunny Bunny." We hugged and went downstair to eat.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                        

Hope you like the story. If you like the story tell me so I could save the story.