Hide-and-Seek

Stories

annyeong everyone! *waves at you*

co-author HyoTeukkie imnida please call me Marica!! *bows*

I know all of you knows me since I am a big fan of Hyoyeon!!!

yeah! it's my first time being as a co-author and please be nice to me. YAY!! *clap. clap.*

 

Anyway my first update is 'Hide-and-Seek'

I represents

SNSD - Hyoyeon (of course)

EXO M - Luhan (Main)

SUJU- Eunhyuk and Henry

SHINee- TaeminE

EXO K- Jongin *Kai*

 

Please enjoy :D

 


 

".. ok photoshoot ends you can do whatever you want here in the forest but come back again before it's getting dark, arasso?" said the PD and everyone bowed.

"What are we going to do now?" Taemin asked as he cutely pout.

"Hey let's play a hide-and-seek" Kai suggest.

"Who wants to be a seeker?" Eunhyuk called as soon as everyone came outside.

No one raised their hands.

"Psh fine." Eunhyuk frowned, "I'll be it first, then"

"Good luck" Hyoyeon grinned.

Eunhyuk called in his low voice, "I'm gonna start counting! 1.. 2.. 3.." Everyone quickly dispersed and ran to find a good spot.

"Ssh!" Luhan put his finger to his lips. "You've gotta be quiet. Follow Jongin because he always has the best hiding spots, arasso?" He beamed and disappeared into the forest. *but-* She reached out her dongsaeng, but it was too late.

"Noona!" Kai's voice was sharp and urging. She spun around as he grinned excitedly, "Hurry! I'll find you a spot!"

Without any choice, Hyoyeon ran to him.

 

***

 

A few hours passed as everyone became more immersed in the game, This time, Hyoyeon became the seeker.

*hmm* She tapped her chin after counting up to 50. *Where could they be?*

Hyoyeon clasped her hands behind her back and walked very quietly. That was her tactic. She barely heard her light steps in the muffled green grass.

All of sudden, she froze when she passed by a thin tree. Rolling her eyes with a silent chuckle, she curiously walked around and saw Henry smiling back at her. He gave her a fatherly grin.

"Ah." he said, a bit surprised, "You found me"

Hyoyeon giggled, "You're too obvious!"

Henry sheepishly scratched his head and looked at the small tree, "Am I?!"

Hyoyeon burst out into laughter , "Of course you are"

Smiling secretively, he signaled Hyoyeon to follow him, "Come. I know where Eunhyuk is hiding"

 

***

 

"Found You!" Hyoyeon mused as she peered up through the branches of a large tree.

Taemin jumped back, a bit startled. "Woah!" Taemin gaped, but then grinned crazily. "You found us"

Hyoyeon beamed, "You guys are inseparable." she lightly  touched Taemin's head. "Got ya!"

"Aww" He pouted,  he slowly grabbed Hyoyeon under her armpits and leaped down with her.

Henry came over and crossed his arms, "You tagged everyone. Good game" Hyoyeon gave him a high-five and grinned back.

"Gawd. I can't believe noona found me" Kai had his hands on his hips with an amused looks. "Bleh" Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at him.

Kai rolled his eyes, "Always the charmer, Kim Hyoyeon noona" Everyone laughed.

"We should go home" Eunhyuk spoke up and looked at the sky, "It's getting dark we need to go in the tent" Everyone unanimously agreed.

"Wait" Hyoyeon stopped in her tracks after a bit of walking, "Where's Luhan?"

"I don't know"

"Beats me"

Hyoyeon turned around and bolted off as Kai looked surprised, "Noona where are you going?"

"I'm gonna look for Luhan! You go ahead first!" She looked over her shoulder and called as they grew farther and farther away.

*Luhan.. where are you* She looked through the trees and ducked under the branches. *Where are you?*

 

Drip. Drip. She heard the hushed sound of water in the distance. Her eyes immediately lit up in remembrance. * The water fountain!* She carefully followed the sound.

She scanned the place and let out a sigh of relief as she saw Luhan sitting on the stone based of the fountain. His bangs covered his eyes and his expression was unreadable. He looked... LONELY

Luhan looked up emotionessly to see Hyoyeon in front of him, angry. He paused "Noona.."

"You idiot!" She scolded. "Where were you?! The game ended a long time ago! You had everyone worried sick!"

Luhan was shocked, "I... uh"

Hyoyeon raised a hand, and Luhan almost flinched, but he froze like ice when he felt a warm, comforting hand on his head, buried on his hair.

He gazed up to see Hyoyeon's softened expression.

"Pabo. I found you"

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

...

...

...

 

I would like to greet Chanyeol oppa a "Belated Happy Birthday" :D

 

Isn't he hot?