SO-1 + YANGYO

SO-1 + YANGYO

 

Summary: 50 sentences on why HyunSeob are better than any other pairing, and will actually work.

 

1. Motion


The first thing that came to his mind when they first debuted, was not how well they danced, not how they sang either, nor the reviews afterwards, what he vividly remembered was how warm and soft Yoseob's hand was; it made him secure and safe, and his stage freight was of no more, ever since he held his hand.

2. Cool


When Yoseob met Hyunseung on some show performance, he ignored the comments of how much of a failure Hyunseung was since not making it to Bigbang; instead, he focused on how much cool he looked when he danced, and he was ever so sure that he'll make it to the cut when he phoned Hyunseung one day, asking him if he heard Cube company.


3. Young

 

 Both of them remembered how young they were back then, pursuing each others' dreams, blood and sweat poured to everything they worked for, with occasional stumbling along the way; but here they were, winning the Music bank trophy and hugging each other tightly.


4. Last


"You're the last person in this world I'd ever want to be with, Yoseob," Hyunseung says to Yoseob, and he senses Yoseob's heart breaking, "You're also the first."


5. Wrong


Gikwang and Dongwoon betted one day, who Yoseob would come to if ever he's to choose one person in B2st; Dongwoon betted on Doojoon while Gikwang betted on Junhyung, boy, were they ever so wrong the next morning!

6. Gentle


Yoseob knew how gentle Hyunseung was, in his words, actions or anything, but certainly not in bed; he liked it a lot.


7. One


"I thought we were gonna stop at one," Hyunseung asked, but not complaining while Yoseob leaned to kiss him again, "No, the rule is to have it until ten," Yoseob muttered as they were in the back stage.


8. Thousand


Doojoon lost a thousand, no, two thousand won, when he joined the betting game of his dongsaengs on who would apologize first after HyunSeob's fight; he betted on Yoseob.


9. King


After Yoseob tweeted the picture of him wearing his crown and looking for his queen, he receive a bump on the head from Hyunseung, but not before declaring," Pabbo, I'm your queen!"


10. Learn


It was not that long until Hyunseung learned the places that got Yoseob actually squirming and screaming, especially after tickling Yoseob's sides.


11. Blur


Yoseob tried to remember how they got into such a hot mess, where he was and kissing the person whom he didn't expect would return his feelings, hands roaming around, feeling every part of his body but all he saw was a blur as he continued to enjoy Hyunseung's lips.


12. Wait


Yoseob was never one to wait, he was a person who gets what he wants, and it has to be as soon as possible; he grumbled while Hyunseung just smirked, especially after the lecherous touches and sinful words he got from Hyunseung, only to be called quits as Hyunseung said for him to wait until they get at home.


13. Change


They never realized how much everything changed, from the moment they earned a separate room from others because they couldn't sleep from their love-making sounds, to the way they're practically inseparable.


14. Command


Hyunseung didn’t really understand if having a twitter account was a blessing in disguise or a recipe for a disaster; all he knew was, ever since he commanded aka threatened Yoseob that he’d  handcuff him if he talked back at him again, HyunSeob fans had been bothering him ever since.


15. Hold


For Yoseob, mornings and nights didn't have that much difference; it's the same as long as he closes his eyes until he opens them in the morning, Hyunseung is there to hold him tight.


16. Need


They both knew that before they were even together, they wanted each other, but now that they are together, that want vanished, and soon turned to need.


17. Vision


A consultant said that Hyunseung and Yoseob have a relationship that doesn't match well; it's true in such a way that they have different personalities and ways of dealing with emotions, but one thing for sure, what they have right now is real and truer than any visions and fortune-telling.


18. Attention


It was a well-known fact that Yoseob's an attention : He did everything to get Doojoon's, Junhyung, Gikwang's and Dongwoon's attention; Hyunseung should be worried but he's not, not when Yoseob was pleading and begging for him to touch him and take him.


19. Soul


"You have my soul," Hyunseung confessed to Yoseob one day; "Err. Shouldn't it be heart?" Yoseob asked, but Hyunseung only shook his head, "Soul because if I die, then my heart would no longer beat; but if it's my soul, it is forever yours and by your side."


20. Picture


Hyunseung had Yoseob's face up in his cellphone's wallpaper, while Yoseob had that picture of Hyunseung half- that he posted in his twitter up in his own cellphone.


21. Fool


"Pabbo," Hyunseung said to Yoseob as he wiped the tears from Yoseob's cheek, "Jiyong's just my friend. I don't prefer Bigbang over B2st, nor do I prefer him more than you."


22. Mad


Doojoon groaned as he covered his ears with his pillow, trying to mask the annoying, not to mention, loud noises he heard from HyunSeob's room; unable to take it any longer, he screamed, "Damn it, Hyunseung and Yoseob! Stop jumping on the bed!"


23. Child


Yoseob was known for his child-like personality and innocence, but Hyunseung knew better; if he was rough in bed as Yoseob said so, then Yoseob's like the embodiment of .


24. Now


"Hyung, what if I ask you to marry me in the near future," Yoseob asked and Hyunseung only smirked at him, "How about now?"


25. Shadow


When they walked together during the sunset, Yoseob smiled as he looked behind; they were so close that their shadows looked as if holding hands and they're not even holding hands.


26. Goodbye


Hyunseung and Yoseob disliked saying goodbyes when they part, simply because it symbolized something ending, even if there was nothing actually.


27. Hide


The secret glances, forbidden touches, and careful whispers stayed hidden from the media and fans, as they continued to mask their love from the world.


28. Fortune


Yoseob was determined to prove the consultant's fortune-telling by going to other fortune-tellers; Hyunseung let Yoseob drag him around, because he knew that whatever they tell Yoseob, he was not gonna believe it until it was something positive.


29. Safe


Dongwoon branded the HyunSeob's room as safe, in case Junhyung-umma came yelling at him and Hyunseung and Yoseob are there to protect their little tall brother.


30. Ghost


"Hyunseung, there are no ghosts," Yoseob assured Hyunseung who clung to his arm tightly as they entered at the Haunted House.


31. Book


Yoseob turned to Hyunseung and frowned, "Stop reading that book so we can get started at this Hyunseob fic."


32. Eye


There's always that tendency for Yoseob to look up (because he's smaller) just to stare at Hyunseung's eyes; simply because their blatantly beautiful and they showed Hyunseung's emotions better.


33. Never


The older man shook his head as he heard Yoseob's cries behind the other door because of their meaningless fight, he whispered, "Never again."


34. Sing


Hyunseung hissed as Yoseob sang with Junhyung for their Thanks to single; and Gikwang cowered and shrank smaller at his seat as he heard Hyunseung curse for the umpteenth time.


35. Sudden


After Hyunseung got home from rehearsing with the Troublemaker stunt, he immediately received a tight hug from Yoseob after opening the door; "I love you," Yoseob said, and Hyunseung sighed because of Yoseob's insecurities, “I love you too."


36. Stop


"Stop," Yoseob whispered to no one as Hyuna performed the lip lock (though just a kiss on the cheek) with Hyunseung in one of their performance; tears fell unconsciously while still watching the heartbreaking performance.


37. Time


They needed time apart,--no, Yoseob needed it-- especially after crying every Troublemaker performance and pretense.


38. Wash


Hyunseung let the sorrow wash over him, soaking him wet like the tears that his lover shed at him last time before letting him go.


39. Torn


They were torn apart for so long that they did not know who said the apologies first, who kissed whom first and who touched first; but everything felt so right as they kissed each other, muttering apologies and crying joyful tears for the heartfelt and desired reunion.


40. History


Hyunseung smirked as he browsed Yoseob's history page, he raised his voice and accused Yoseob, "Yah; you've been reading Hyunseob fics again!"


41. Power


"Yongguk doesn't like me," Yoseob retorted at Hyunseung as they listened to BAP's Power; Hyunseung gritted his teeth, "Oh, he does Yoseob, and a lot more others."


42. Bother


"Don't bother me," Hyunseung said as he sensed Yoseob sneaking at him; "Fine, I'll go to Junhyung instead," he huffed as he walked away, not until Hyunseung pulled him from the door.


43. God


They wondered if God was against homouality as they lay on the bed, cuddling; but Hyunseung assured him that God said love is important.


44. Wall


Hyunseung built a strong, bricked wall around his heart long ago, many had tried to put it down and failed; but it only took a bulldozer slash drill with Yoseob driving it for the wall to crumble, and Yoseob forced his way inside Hyunseung's heart.


45.


Hyunseung liked it when they made passionate love, since that was the time Yoseob was honest, from the way his body shook as Hyunseung ed inside him, to the way Yoseob spilled his fears and love to him through moans and whispers.


46. Drive


"You don't know how to drive, nor do I," Hyunseung said as he stopped Yoseob from leaving; "But how are we going to take care of my problem," Yoseob whined as Hyunseung smirked and pointed the Men's room.


47. Harm

Yoseob never intended to harm Hyunseung when he opened the door, not even knowing Hyunseung was there; Hyunseung only grumbled as he held an icepack on his black eye.


48. Precious


Hyunseung watched as Yoseob's chest heaved up to take in air, then down again, his finger traced his sleeping lover's face, smiling and then whispering,” You’re so precious, you know that?"; and he heard a silent murmur of the words "I know" coming from someone.


49. Hunger


They hungered to tell the world the truth about their relationship, to erase all lies and pretenses, to finally come out of their masks; and they started, one by one, they chipped their masks, until they began showing their real selves.


50. Believe


They held hands as they stood in front of the door leading to the press conference, Yoseob turned to him and asked, “You think everything's going to be alright?"; "Yeah, just believe. In me, in you and in us," Hyunseung assured, and suddenly it was like that day of debut all over again; he gripped Yoseob's hand tighter, yeah, they're going to be alright as long as they love and have each other.