D.A.Y

HARU (하루)

 

I just met you but I want to meet again..

 

“Yoboseyo, Oppa!”

“Where are you? Let’s meet again, Yoong~!”

“I’m in my dorm. But oppa, we just met like 30 minutes ago..”

“Yeah I know. But I miss you already. These 30 minutes feel like 30 years~”

“Hae oppa! We can meet again tomorrow. Don’t you have a schedule?”

“Mnoo. Come on, Yoong~”

“Okay okay. Let’s just meet at the practice room, arasseo?”

“Yeay!! Arasseo!! Love you, Deer!!”

“Love you more, Oppa!!”

 

No matter who sees you they know it’s my beautiful my love my girlfriend, you..
 

@ SM Building

“Let me take you to the dorm..”

“But oppa, what if our fans see us together?”

“Oh you’re right! Um, it’s okay! We can wear a disguise!”

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah! Come on!”

They held each other’s hand as they made their way to the car.

@ SNSD’s Dorm

“Okay here it is. See you tomorrow, okay?”

He kissed her forehead and ruffled her long hair.

“Okay. Love you, oppa. Be careful.”

“Love you too, babe. Good night.”

After she walked into her dorm, he made his way back to his car. But before he could reach his car, two girls went towards him. He pulled down his cap to cover his face.

“Aren’t you Super Junior’s Donghae?”

Donghae was debating on what should he say. But he knew he has been caught.

“Um..” before he could say anything, one of the girls has cut him off.

“We saw you with SNSD’s Yoona earlier. You two are dating, aren’t you? Don’t worry, we won’t tell anybody.”

He saw the other girl nods her head. They look so kind, he thought.

“Yeah..” he said shortly.

Suddenly, he saw the two girls was squealing.

“Waah, I know right! You two are so perfect for each other! I hope you will always love and protect her. You will regret it if you let her go. Okay then, we have to go now. Thanks for your time, Donghae-ssi.”

They bowed and left Donghae in his own thought.

So they know and agree about our relationship he thought as he smiled to himself.

 

Don’t bring up breaking up, such hurtful words, just stay by my side like this..

 

“Let’s break up, oppa.” She said.

“W-wait. Why? Did I do something wrong?” he said, holding her hands.

“No oppa. This is too hard for me, for us. Can’t we just announce our relationship to public? I’m tired with all of these!”

“We’ve talk about this problem before. No we can’t. I know you’re tired, me too. Let’s just wait, okay? The time will come someday. For now, let’s just keep love and trust each other. I love you and I know that you love me too. As long as we’re together, I promise, we’ll through this easily. Please don’t say such things again, Yoong..” he wiped her tears that started to fall on her cheek.

“I’m so sorry, Hae oppa. I’m such an idiot.” She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“It’s okay, Yoong. Just.. don’t ever say that hurtful words again!” Donghae wrapped his hands around her waist.

“I love you, Oppa.” She said.

“I know. I love you more, Yoong.” He said, kissing her cheek.

 

When we love, when we kiss, this sweet feeling, your breathing that makes me even more nervous than cake.. Wants to be face to face until our noses press together..

 

“Yoong, this movie ! The boy’s so cheesy! Ew~!”

“What? This movie is soo romantic. Hey, look at yourself! Like you aren’t cheesy!” she stucked her tongue out towards him.

“YA!! Come here you!” Yoona ran and Donghae chased her around the couch.

They were laughing happily as Donghae caught her waist from behind.

“Gotcha!!” Donghae turned her around until they were facing each other. Slowly, they closed the distance between them until their lips touched. Their lips were just simply touched for a minute until they broke the kiss because of lack of air.

Their noses pressed together, feeling each other’s irregular breath.

They were savoring their time together, just like this, they felt complete..

 

When we embrace each other to sleep, when we open our eyes in the morning, youre lying on my chest, whispering in my ear..
 

Donghae woke up when he felt a hand on his nose. He opened his eyes slowly, allowing his eyes to adjust to the brightlight coming from the window. He looked down, and there, in his embrace, his beautiful girlfriend, looking up at him with her big brown doe eyes.

“Morning, my beautiful Deer..” he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear.

Yoona smiled her childish yet pretty smile.

“Morning, my charming Fish..” she whispered back, lying her head on his chest.

"Yoong.." he called her, caressing her hair.

"Ne oppa?"

"Do you really have to go that long? I hate missing you but I'll miss you, Yoong."

"I know. I'll miss you too, Oppa. You know we have to accept that our life now isn't normal. We have our job and that job requires us to do so."

"Yeah, I know that. I just wish I don't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you."

"Of course you will. We will be together..

..Forever."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : Okay, I know it's not good enough. But, hope you enjoy reading it^_^ Anyway, just want to introduce myself. I'm Felicia, 13yo, 9th Grader, Indonesian, and I am the admin of @YHExplosionID (part of @YoonHaExplosion from Indonesia). And yeah, my mind is a little bit '-')/ 

 

Felicia x | @donghaenim | Thank You!!^_^