Adagio (Part 1)

SaTaengSic *ehehehehe*

 

It’s been 7 months since Sooyoung leaved her country to work at offshore being a hydrographic surveyor. The job required her to take a journey far away from her country in a long time. She’s been in that job for almost two years. It made her lost her social life and her time with her loved one, but she had no choice.

It’s all started since she graduated from her college. She’s been in relationship with this girl that she met in her first year at the college. Their meeting just like we always heard from love story. That time, in the dark-rainy afternoon, Sooyoung was walking through the alley that link each building in her college. Since it was her first year, she still not familiar with her surrounding, and she wasn’t sure where she was that time as she was lost. She kept walking and she found nobody, until she heard a voice came from a dark class near the alley she was standing. Since she was a kid, she’d always been afraid with so-called ghost, and this time wasn’t different at all. All the hair on her nape was standing and she could feel suddenly the air getting colder than before. She wanted to run away immediately but somehow, the voice that she heard became clearly. It sounded like someone’s singing. There’s conflict inside her mind right now, whether she wanted to check who was crazy enough to sing in this kind of moment or she would run away from that place because who knows that she was hallucinating right now. But there’s this strong feeling engulfed her asking her to check the source of that voice. She was hesitant at first, then after a moment, she decided to check the dark class where the sound was coming from inside. She swore she was scared that time, but her curiousity beat her fear. She took step by step slowly getting closer to the class, as she getting closer, she could clearly hear the voice, a girl’s voice. Beautiful one that she swore she never heard that kind of voice before. It made her curiousity grew bigger and seems her fear was evaporated right now. She confidently took the step near the window and peeking inside the class. There she was, a girl with a ponytail who was standing in front of the class, singing whole-heartedly in each word in the song. At this point, Sooyoung still couldn’t see the girl’s face yet, but she could careless, as long as she could hear the girl’s beautiful voice that could make her  feel warm in entire her body. Then she ended with hearing the girl singing while waiting the rain stop.

 

-----+-----

 

yesss i was just teasing you~~~~ xDDD

i planned to post chapter 2 this saturday since i decided to post the chapter once a week

but since i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnU00NF6FSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

my Sooyoung feeling was blown up...i can't hold it...the MV,the preview of Sooyoung's drama

OMG I WAS CRYING A RIVER WHEN I WATCHED THIS MV!!!!

then i decided to give a teaser for chapter 2 with revealing few parts of it ehehehe~

and i'm here to inform you about Tonight's Hanbam and Third Hospital eps 3...kyaa kyaa  ƪ(•˘,˘)┐┌(˘,˘•)ʃ yeyeye ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌

Rocker Sooyoung and Lee Euijin tonight yeah~

anyway here's (teaser) chapter 2

thanks for reading my fic :bow:

 

 

ps: keep Supporting SaTaengSic (ノ*゚∀゚)ノ