Day One

Planetarium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish! No! No! Noooo! What are you two doing?! Aish!" our acting teacher was very frustrated of us now. "Read the script with feelings!" From the looks of it he's very pissed at our performance. Well, it's not really my fault that my partner is a jerk.

"Mianhaeyo." I bowed and apologized while the just looked at me without moving from his position. 

"Okay, let's do it from the very top. This time around, give me emotions please!" said our teacher as he frustratingly wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Lights...Camera....Action!" 

 

 

"I'm leaving," he reads from the script without the slightest emotion.

"Why? Why so sudden?" I asked without having to read from the script anymore. I already memorized the whole thing, with all these retakes who wouldn't have? Probably this in front of me.

"I have to... You don't deserve someone like me. You deserve better." he reads from the script with no emotions once again. I wanted to kick him so badly now. He was supposed to be the "best". He was the company's secret weapon. I don't get why he's acting like this right now, he's acting as if he's never been in a drama before or doesn't even know how to act at all. Maybe he's trying to annoy me again. Aish! This jerk!

"Cut! Cut! Yah, ______! What the hell are you doing? Read your part!" shouted our acting teacher. I swear he was so mad it was as if he turned red and steam was coming out of his nose and ears.

"Mi-mianhaeyo!" I apologized once again. Was I daydreaming? What the heck is wrong with me? Everytime I'm in front of this jerk I start traveling somewhere far from Earth, forgetting everything that has to do with reality.

Our teacher motioned for me to come near and I did. "What are you day dreaming about? Focus! Focus!" he started throwing the script in the air. "With this you can't debut at all! And even if you do debut we both know how Jiyeon and IU are more talented than you! They would easily outshine you, _______. Just because you're the face of the group doesn't mean you'll stand out already. The group can go on without you, they could still do a duo or replace you with someone much much better. Besides, your role is pretty useless, they don't need a pretty face there. In case you haven't notice non of them are ugly. Just because you had a modeling career before doesn't mean you're badly needed to play the role of the pretty maknae here, you get my point now? If you don't work hard enough, you'll never make it."

"Mi-mianhae...yo." I was doing my best to fight back the tears. What he said wasn't new to me though.  I hear that almost everyday of my life. 

"Okay, good. Now go there and make it work with Kai." he instructed. "In five minutes will start, okay?"

"N-ne." I bowed and ran back towards the stage.

 

 

 

When I got there I saw Kai seating at the table looking absolutely bored. "Listen, whatever  differences we have... Let's set those aside first. We have to do this. It's a test after all." I was practically begging him, but the jerk just stood up took the script from my hand and leaned closely to me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter