Chapter 16

Twin Series 1 - Hope ( Dara's story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Sandy smiling at me. I looked back down at Dara, then transferred to the monitors around her - all is normal.

 

 

"You fell asleep. I should have woken you up but I knew you would not sleep again if I wake you." I jut kept silent but felt irritated with myself that i fell asleep.

 

 

"Dara wouldn't want you getting sick because of lack of sleep and not eating. Here i brought you breakfast..." She walk to a table.

 

 

"I'm not hungry..." I answered and just kept holding her hand.

 

 

"Even if you're not, eat something. You're a doctor, you should know better." She answered softly but I notice the command in her voice. I somewhat understand where she's coming from.

 

 

I've been here beside Dara for 2 days now. I do go out of the room once in a while but mostly spends my day in her room holding her hand and talking to her. Her parents let me and sometimes that's the only time i leave - when her parents are there.  I told them I would take care and honestly , i just don't have the strength to leave. Seunghyun came the other day and brought me stuff I would need. He saw Sandy but didn't make any comments - i didn't think much about it. 

 

 

I stood up- arranging Dara's blanket before stepping away then walk towards Sandy.

 

 

"Thanks..." I softly said and she just nodded. She walk towards her sister and held her hand.  I looked at her and she looks how I wish Dara would be - healthy.  I think everyone hopes for that.

 

 

I just watch her with Dara as I slowly ate my food. Her hair is cut short - must be a convent thing. She picked up Dara's hand place it ather chest and she placed hers in Dara's. I heard her whisper something but its so soft i didn't catch it.  She then wiped something on her face. 

 

 

I looked away... I'm not the only one who feels pain. All those who love Dara is hurting now. We want her back, we need her back.

 

 

i just drank water when something happened.

 

 

 

 

Dara started coughing.

 

 

"Jae what's happening?" Sandy said as she stood up and back away from the bed looking worried for Dara. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter