Chapter 11

Twin Series 1 - Hope ( Dara's story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

For 3 weeks, I never knew such happiness could happen to a person. My parents took notice that I'm always smiling and even Sandy - when I talked to her o the phone said I sounded happier, and I am...

 

 

Jae is an amazing boyfriend. I'm feeling giddy just thinking and saying that out loud -"My Boyfriend".

 

He already gave mea call and said he won't be able to see me today because he has a medical conference he has to attend.

 

"I miss you already." he said.

 

"No you won't." I answered with a smile.

 

"Don't you believe me?" he asked sadly.

 

"You know why you won't miss me?" I asked trying to suppress the grin already forming on my face. When he didn't answer, I casually said. "How can you miss me when I'm there inside your heart, and most of the time I'm passing your thoughts and running inside your mind."

 

He started laughing which made me laugh too.

 

"I can't believe I just said that..." I said again.

 

"Me too... so I guess you won't miss me?" he asked with a chuckle.

 

"You got that right." I answered with a laugh.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow but i'll try to call tonight if it's not that late." he said.

 

"Okay..." I answered. "... have fun and be careful."

 

"You too... rest well okay? That's a verbal order". he said again.

 

"Yes doctor!" I answered.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

It was after lunch when an unexpected visitor arrived.

 

 

I was sitting in my room when my Mom told me someone was there to see me. As I walk down the stairs, an uneasy feeling came to me. As soon as I saw her back, I easily recognize who it is - even if I only saw her once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter