Chapter 23 : If only there's someone...

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been receiving a lot of calls from CNU. A lot of calls. But I don't want to answer them.. I just want to get over him. So he should shut up and leave me alone. Even if I don't want him gone, I have to try. I have to try and stop my feelings. Jeez. I have other problems to turn to...

Okay, calm down. Hyun Jae! Calm down. Oh . This isn't going to work! I'm really freaking out inside me. You know why? Gongchan is here, all dressed up infront of me. And I am here staring at him, completely. Yeah, heard of the news? I have a date with Gongchan. I agreed to date him.. even though he still didn't know about the break up. Maybe he knew it, maybe Namjoo said it to him. Whatever. I need to enjoy this night. I need to get my feelings for him back. I need to erase the other from my mind. Oh, please.

"Shall we order?" He asked me giving me that careful smile. Oh God. He's so... handsome. I nodded as I scan through the menu.

"You know what, order for me." I smiled at him.

"Why? can't choose?" He asked.

"I haven't been in this place, so I don't know what's the best thing they got here." I told him. And I am being serious. I really don't know what to order.

"Okay! If you say so." He laughed and ordered. I was really amazed to hear him name such foods I've never even heard before. Oh, shucks! 

I stayed silent and this is really not working.

"So, I was wondering..if you'll be able to come in the contest? I mean..I wish you could come." I looked down, embarrassed.

"Are kidding me? Of course, I'll be there. I'm gonna support you. Okay?" He assured me. I was actually giving up for him.

"I'm just so worried. I've never entered any contest before." I'm in a panic voice.

"You'll do great, I'm sure of it." And then his hands slip to touch mine. Giving a warmth support. I am so touched with what he's doing. He's never been friendly to me for the past couple of years. I didn't even know he knows I exist. And this time, by the time I got my mind straight that I'm going to tell him that I've been crushing for him almost forever, he's doing all this? this time I can't even make my decision right because the school nerd took over my whole mind.

What did I do before my life to deserve this?!!!

We kept talking and talking and laughing and laughing and more talking the whole time. I can say that we're really enjoying each other's company... but it was so different with CNU. I mean, whenever we're together, it felt to perfect.. I am seriously sorry for Gongchan now.  We finished our food and continued to talk more! The food was really delicious..And then, he popped up a question. Oh great!

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah?" I stiffen.

"Why did you go out with me tonight?" He seemed serious.

"Because, you asked?" I tried to be sarcastic and it didn't work. He stayed silent.

"Aren't you and the other guy still...on?" He asked.

"Nope, we just.... broke up." Those words coming out from me. It's horrifying. Oh my.

"Woah. Why?"

"Reasons. So many reasons." I replied. "Can I ask you something?" This time, I'm gonna shot him back.

"Why did you flirt with me, infront of him...the last time?" I smirked and I saw him tensed.

"Uh... I don't know? To piss him off, maybe?" Why would he want him to be pissed off?!!! OH GOD.

"And why do you even want him to be pissed off? Jokin around?" I laughed.

"Do you like me?" OH MY GOD! What did he just asked me? I cannot really process those words. I cannot. It's too... blurry. What shall I say to this one? What shall I do? I don't know what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter