Chapter 2 : Damn, Psychology!

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you two doing?" the nurse surprisingly said to us. She almost shouted. I'm really not liking what's happening here, besides the falling on top of Gongchan. Jeez. I'm such a maniac? Am I really? Oh my. What is happening to me. Well, as from an artist's eye. He's really such a piece of artwork. A master piece. His face was like the Mona Lisa of a perfectionist. Anyway, back to the loud nurse. His eyes widened as what happened. Gongchan pulled me away and I caught my balance.

"Well, what's wrong? Anybody hurt?" the nurse asked.

"uhmm, Yeah. Look. Gongchan's hurt because I bumped onto him while running in the hallways. Please take care of him." I replied back and I can still feel hotness all over my body. I just practically touched every inch of his body in mine. This is heaven and it's going to kill me. I have to get out of here. 

"I should probably go now, since I have class. I'll just tell our mentor that Gongchan's here. She'll understand." I excused and I felt my words stuttering. I am so obvious.

"Okay, show her this slip." the nurse gave me a small paper with a note and a signature in it. I nodded and ran immediately. As I was about to pass the door...

"Hyun Jae~ah!" O M G. He called me. I immediately stop and turned to him. My face all red and maroon and red and maroon. I almost felt melting.

"Yeah?" Those were the only words left from my mouth.

"Thank You!" and then he flashed me those wonderful smile. He's damn gorgeous.

"No problem. Sorry, again." I ran back and went to our class. The smile on my face was endless. It never faded. Until.. I got to class of course. I have to deal with this ty psychology subject again. I hate hate hate this.

-

I went inside the classroom with every single eyeball staring at me. Let me hear you say, awkward! Awkward!

"Oh, Ms. Jeong! Is gongchan, okay!?" Our professor, Miss Yuna asked. She flashed me a caring smile. But I still hate her subject.

"Yes. He'll be fine. Uhmm. The nurse gave this to me for you." She looked at the paper and nodded. 

"You can now take your seat and we'll start the class." She added. I approved and looked at the eyeballs all staring at me. I spotted Namjoo at the back. I shall have a sit next to her.

I walked towards her and saw a piece of pencil on the floor. I took it and when I am about to, someone's hands is trying to get it too. So technically, I have someone touching my hands with the pencil. I looked up and saw the nerd of the school looking at me. Dang. I had enough of the skinship already. First, Gongchan, the school president. Now, the nerd? What's up with this? He smiled at me. I gave him the pencil and looked away. I don't want anything involvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter