WHY?!

Smile.

It was the end of the school day, Wooyoung had showed the girls around the school, and of course Suzy stole some glances at Wooyoung. She kept quiet the whole time and felt a weird feeling when she saw girls approach Wooyoung and hug or flirt with him, she thought he was a playboy like all the other guys in the school.

Jinri and Suzy have all their classes together expect for one which was drama. Jinri made new friends and introduced them to Suzy after school, but she just gave a fake smile and started to walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy's P.O.V -

I didn't feel excited today at all, and plus I'm already falling behind! I bet its because of Wooyoung, I'll have to act like he doesn't exist now, so I can concentrate better. Jinri introduced me to some of her new friends, I didn't have the energy to talk so I just gave a fake smile and started to walk off.

Jinri lives with me, her parents died when she was young and my parents took her in, but their on holiday right now for like 3 months on a cruise or something..

Jinri caught up with me and had a huge grin, she smiled alot, I envied her because I didn't..

" Suzy-ah! Wasn't today awesome! I even made new friends and you should be polite to them " I paused  for a moment and then gave her a sarcastic smile." Your sarcastic smiles hurt. " Jinri frowned at me but then all of sudden she started giggling. " I know you like Wooyoung oppa!" O.O I stopped and froze for a moment but then regained conciousness. Who's that? I replied pretending to not know who he was and just kept walking. "Arasso, I get it but why did you smile at him before? " I don't know who your talking about and it was probably a sarcastic smile, I was almost shouting at her. "Aish, you don't have to shout" Jinri pouted at me.

We reached our two-story house, I've lived hear for years and whenever I use to walk to my old school, I'd past JYP Academy of Arts and dream of going there. But for some reason I was here today but I didn't feel excited but there were some moments when my heartbeat was a bit jumpier than usual..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinri was in the kitchen making a snack for Suzy and herself, while Suzy was trying to work the washing machine.

"AISH STUPID MACHINE. WHY WON'T YOU WORK!" Suzy banged the machine. Jinri quickly ran to the laundry room where all the racket was coming from. "Unnie! Don't bang the machine its very old and rusty "Jinri gently pushed Suzy aside and did her magic on the machine. "We should get a new machine" Suzy said angrily." But where are we gonna get the money? " JInri asked now leaving to finish making her snack. "I don't know.."

Suzy left the laundry room and sat near Jinri who was still preparing the snacks. "Unnie why do you suddenly rage at the poor washing machine, I mean it hasn't always worked properly but you've never abused it before" Jinri asked while finishing up the snacks. " I think going to this new school is giving me stress, I'm already behind in ALL my classes, and I always look and think anout Woo-" Suzy stopped as soon as she realised what she was saying. "WHAT? Suzy repeat what you just said!" Jinri now was jumping up and down. "Nothing" Suzy swiftly took the plate Jinri prepared for her and ran into her room. Jinri was giggling to  herself thinking about what Suzy was going to say next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung's P.O.V -

School was pretty interesting, well more than usual. Had to chase Taecyeon who had my phone this morning, he made me run into a girl. Taec is such an idiot!! Well my punishment wasn't so bad, actually it wasn't bad atall. I met two new student Jinri and Suzy,  Jinri seemed very bubbly and talkative, quite the opposite of her friend who only said a couple of words the whole day, but her smile was pretty. I saw her look at me a couple times I just pretended I couldn't see her. Maybe she was angry at me for bumping into her, but I did apologize.

My thoughts were interupted by loud knocking at the door. "HYUNG! HYUNG!" ah thats a voice I hear everyday but I just pretended I didn't know who it was. "Who is it?" I asked in a high joking tone."Aish hyung it isn't funny!" I opened the door to expect who it was, Chansung my little brother. Where were you today? You weren't at school! Chasing after girls again? "N-no hyung, I wasj ust err..err...sleeping! Yeah I slept in!" Chansung stuttered. Oh okay sure you were sleeping, I said in a very sarcastic tone. I smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair, oh and your umma and appa left you a note. "kamsamida hyung but you should call them OUR umma and appa" I smiled at his sensitive side but that moment disappeard very quickly when he pushed me aside and jumped onto the couch. AIsh this kid, I mumbled to myself. I also joined him on the couch to watch TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time, Jinri was sound asleep in her room but Suzy was up thinking..about what you may ask ?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy's P.O.V -

Wooyoung. I bet he's a playboy with all those girls flirting with him and I bet he just wants to hook up with us. AIsh he's such a jerk. I mean, I think so. Anyways he probably won't approach me or Jinri tomorrow, PABO why did you smile at him. Why did you even talk to him, you were about to kill him in the beginning of the day!

Okay my plan for tomorrow, listen in class and NEVR EVER GET DISTRACTED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy soon fell asleep in her deep thoughts and in the Wooyoung household it was the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Suzy you shouldn't deny it! Jinri knows everything ! *giggles to myself* *forever alone* Anyways I've tried my best to make this chapter because the first 2 chapters is just warming up for the third and so on. I don't know any other couples, most of the couplesI think of are mainly SM and JYP pairings. ooooooh poll time! OMG I NEARLY FORGOT, I am currently re-doing my artwork for this story because it didn't look as good as it was in the dark :P so thats coming up soon! thank you new subscribers and supporters out there!