Annyo!

Smile.

"Suzy!! Hurry up! We'll be lateee!", Jinri shouted from downstairs, eagerly jumping up and down. It was going to be Suzy's and Jinri's first day at JYP Academy of Arts, Jinri had woken up extra early so she wouldn't be late but Suzy wasn't thinking the same..

1hour later..

"Oh were going to be late! I even woke up early!", Jinri whined, Suzy just shrugged. Suzy was always like this, cold and had no emotions but she had changed for Jinri..a little bit. Jinri looked at her watch " OMO!, we have to run!", Jinri grabbed Suzy's wrist and dragged her along. Suzy looked lifeless as she was being hurried nad dragged.

When they reached the school gates Jinri couldn't keep closed. The academy had golden gates, a giant fountain, and near the front there was a beautiful garden and many students rushing to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy P.O.V -

Jinri had dragged me all the way here, I should've just ran here but I just didn't have the energy. We finally got there and stopped at the tall, golden gates. This is the school I waited 9 months for, in my mind I was jumping like a mad man but outside I kept my cool. I looked over to Jinri who was daydreaming and gave her a small smile, I was glad I was here with her. She's my best and only friend even when we were little she was my only bestfriend

... Suddenly someone bumped into me making me lose my happy thoughts.

YAH! LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING! I snapped at the stranger but all he did was push through me and kept on running,  probably chasing after someone. I was about to sprint after him but Jinri grabbed me before I could start, I mean I have no energy ayways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think he's running to class, and I think we should too!" Jinri took out her timetable then grabbed Suzy and ran towards a large building, Jinri hoped it was the right one.

Both of them were panting when they got to the room, they made a loud commotion causing the lesson that  had already started to be disrupted. 

"You two must be the new students" a tall slim lady spoke.

" Ah ne " Jinri answered still trying to catch her breath.

"I don't like students coming late, but since your new I will let you go this time. Come in and introduce yourself to the class, oh and I'm Miss Park by the way".

Jinri and Suzy were now breathing normally, Jinri happily walked in with a huge grin and introduced herself. Suzy followed with heavy footsteps.

"Annaseyo, I am Jinri and this is Suzy, please take care of us!" 

There was hissing coming from the girls and some winking from the guys.

Miss Park then pointed them to their seats, the two empty ones at the back. 

"Where are those two boys?!" Miss Park shook her head but then continued on with the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinri's P.O.V -

I am so excited! Miss Park seems nice! Oh should I make friends now or at lunch?! I turned to look at Suzy while dozens of questions were buzzing in my head. She didn't seem as interested as me, instead she was just about to doze off, just as I was about to nudge her there was a loud noise at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG! Miss Park swiftly turned her attention towards the door and sighed. 

"You two boys are late, AGAIN!"

"sorry Miss Park it won't happen again" one of the boys answered timidly.

"sigh, one more time and I'll send you to the principal! but for now your punishment is to show the two new students around" she pointed towards the two shocked girls at the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy's P.O.V - 

I was about to doze off but then there was a loud bang at the door. I saw two boys at the door one of them looked very handsome.. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! Even in my own mind, I had never onced said that about anyone. I was so shocked I didn't even get to hear what Miss Park was saying, I just saw her point at me and Jinri. I snapped out of my mind to hear the other boy say,

" AW Come on Miss Park, I don't want to do that!" I wonder what their talking about, anyways they sat down in the two empty seats in front of us, and I found myself trying to steal glances at  the handsome boy. I cursed under my breath. Aish Suzy what are you doing!

3 more classes went by, I had them all with Jinri, and I'm very thankful because I didn't pay attention at all, so I can just copy off her book. Oh and how is it possible that the handsome guy is also in my classes. I think I've gone crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jinri and Suzy were about to leave their third class, a boy approached them, to be more specific a handsome one..

Suzy was shocked by his sudden approach. 

"Annyo!" he smiled and waved at them. 

"Oh annyo, I am Jinri and this is my friend Suzy, you were going to show us around right?"

"Yeah, Miss Park told me to", he smiled.Then he shyly looked at Suzy and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry for bumping into you Suzy".

Suzy's heartbeat was a little faster than normal when he said her name. " Pa-Pardon?" she unusually stuttered.

"I ran into you at the beginning of the day, I was just chasing after my stupid friend. He ditched doing this thing too", he gave a nervous but cute smile. Suzy couldn't help but smile back. It reassured him but made Jinri very shocked, she hadn't seen Suzy smile at anyone besides her.

"Oh I forgot to ask, but whats your name? " Jinri asked after her moment of being shocked.

Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung..

 

A/N: Sorry it may not be that good because I'm tired and there wasn't much inspiration for the first chapter, but thank you for reading, look forward to the future chapters! :D I hope Wooyoung is still Suzy's ideal type, she's changed it a few times but I still think WooZy is a thing :)OMG Wooyoung's smile asdfghjkl *_* dies. Currently into the Thousandth Man drama :3 anyways tell what you think so far, i could use some advice to jazz it up a little. O.O i just used the word jazz, anticipate for the next chapter while I go hid in my cave.