Proposing Time ;Lotte world as our reception place:Sifany

Friendship,Love and Happiness

 

 “I am going hyung arasso!!!”Siwon said as he close Super junior’s dorm door and starte to wear his eyeglasses and unlock his car’s door.

Siwon is going to a very special place today. Yes, the place where he and Tiffany go on their first date. He is going to propose to Tiffany. That’s why he already told his beloved Sungmin hyung to keep his café for he and Tiffany too. Not free of course, he has to let his hyung to sleep in his room this month because his hyung is tired being the evil maknae roommate in super junior’s room. In the other side, Tiffany is busy preparing her date with Siwon. She put on her couple ring spray a perfume to her body.

-Tiffany’s pov-

What does Siwon oppa up to he seems to plan a special for me

It’s rare to meet at our special place again he maybe up to something

-End of pov-

Siwon drove his car to the place his first date with Tiffany fast he doesn’t want the really busy road of gangnam, Seoul street. He don’t want to be late in his “historical” date. Siwon, now is waiting for Tiffany in their historical place.       He remembered about the time that Tiffany and him spent together.

-Flashback-

Sifany is in Lotte World for their date.

 Siwon: Fany-ah

Tiffany: Dae oppa*questioned face*

Siwon: It will be awesome if we have our wedding reception here!!! Do you think so???

Tiffany: Me too oppa!!! It will be a great place there’s room for everyone!! Even Eunhyo(Hyohyuk’s son),Hyosookie (eunhyo’s twin sister) and Taesoo (Taeteuk’s son)

Siwon: neh fany-ah even jestina( taesoo’s younger sister) and Hyohyuk(hyohyuk’s first child)

Tiffany: oh! We can invite our beloved Sone and Elfs right oppa

Siwon: sure and they can have fun together!!!

Tiffany: oppa, you’re a great boyfriend*hugs siwon*

Siwon: gumawo*hugs fany*

-End of flashback-

Tiffany finally come…………………………………………….

In the big LCD TV in Sungmin’s restaurant play the slide of their memories together. After it ends, Siwon come up with the bucket of 101 roses.

“Fany-ah I know it’s too fast but will you marry  me??”Siwon said.

“Deh oppa, I will” Tiffany said. 

 

 

Enjoy.... don't forget to subsribe and comment sorry for the chapter too short