The Moment

ONESHOT(s) for TaoKris ^^

-Kris POV-

      The moment when I saw you, I thought you were a magician who put a spell on me. I was crazy of you.

I cried, I smiled, I ran, I walked. Seriously, I didn’t know what to do. You gave me pain, you gave me happiness but you always make me feel incredible when I was with you.

I watched you, I stared at you. Maybe I was going insane but I still stayed there, smiling at you.

        

         The moment when you hold my hand, I was freezing but I still moved and walked with you. Your hand is smaller than mine and I thought, I need to take care of those hands for my whole life.

You know what? Only with your small hands, you could make me felt warm inside my soul. You gave me comfort when you touched me on my skin.

I do need those hands until today, until now while I’m writing this for you.

 

        The moment when you smiled at me with your tears, I couldn’t say anything. My lips was frozen, my feet felt so weak. Just my hand was holding yours.

You said that you’re okay when you’re not. You said that you will be fine, when you’re crying on that stupid bed. You said that you will always be here with me when you knew, that you couldn’t.

Only those tears I could saw. Falling down on your check from your pure eyes. I knew, you were enduring your pain and I’m sorry, I couldn’t do anything for you at that time.

 

         And right now, the moment when you’re reading this, I don’t want to see your tears again. Give me happiness with your pretty smile.

Please, take care of my heart. I gave it to you because I wanted to be in you for the rest of my life.

Maybe, you can’t see me but my soul, my love will always be there inside you. And perhaps, I couldn’t say these words for you when our eyes met, our hands were holding in, but now,  our soul are meeting and I will say these words for you for the first time in my life;

My Lil Panda, I do Love You.