That afternoon

Playful Love

After studying~

You were so used to studying at school till 6pm you forgot that you lived with your dad's friend. But it was so late already you knew that Kim Myungsoo wouldn't be at school anymore. You hurried out of the school since there was still light out and tried your best to get home. Sadly the only thing you could remember was it was on a hill and you couldn't call anyone because your phone was dead. 

Time passed, and it got really dark and late. You started to get cold and tried to find the nearest payphone so you could call and ask someone to come get you or get some direction but then you heard foot steps behind you. You turned around and this strange man grabbed your expensive text book out of your hand. Then you noticed... he was one of those nasty flashers... They would take something of yours and make you stand there while they flash you then when they are done with their flashing job they just drop the object they took from you on the floor and run off. 

 

Myungsoo~

Aish! I just remembered I was supposed to help Seo Jae come back home. It's really dark outside... I wonder if she made it home already... hmm maybe i should stop studying and check it out... ??? her door is open. Her backpack isn't here... She must still be out there... maybe i should go out and find her, they said it was going to rain tonight... Hmm its only 6:30 maybe i'll wait a little longer.

Seo Jae~

ASIH CHINCHA? I have to look at this guy flash me I can't even find my way home... AHHHHH what am I supposed to do... I wish he didn't have my book... 

 

Back at Myungsoo's house~

Ajumma: YAH MYUNGSOO~AH did Seo Jae come back yet?

Myungsoo: Anni...

Ajumma: AISH MYUNGSOO~AH WHAT DID I TELL YOU??? She must be lost. GO FIND HER AND BRING HER A JACKET. ITS COLD OUT TONIGHT.

Myungsoo: But how am i supposed to find her?

Ajumma: JUST DO IT OK? 

Myungsoo: fine fine I'm going now.

Ajumma BRING  A JACKET.

 

He was about to flash~

You stood there waiting for him to flash so you could get your text book back... You both agreed soon as you counted to 3 he will be off and you would get your text book back. He ped his jacket and was ready to flash you till a hand covered your eyes and turned you backwards and pulled you close to their chest. You looked up and it was Kim Myungsoo. Then the flasher saw him and threw the text book and ran. 

Myungsoo: Yah Seo Jae! are you ok?

You: deh.

Myungsoo: Aish. Tommorrow meet me in front of the school when classes end. Lets not let this happen again ok? 

You: deh... komawah Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: call me oppa.

You: Mm Oppa^.^