Teaser OO1

Tℎe ℱℴur Sℯasons ❄☂☼☁ {APPLY OPEN}

 

----Teaser OO1----

 

“I’m so bored!” Gaby whined.

Her twin sister, Dani, shook her head as Gaby kicked her legs and continued to complain childishly. Whenever things didn’t go her way, or if she was just plain bored (which seemed to happen a lot), she would throw a tantrum. Unfortunately, that meant that all the poor people around her would suffer.

Although they were twins, they weren’t very similar. Plus, Dani was older by 2 minutes – a fact that she never failed to use when trying to win an argument. …But even then, Gaby usually won most of their fights. Not only were their looks different, but their personalities were quite different as well. Dani was taller than her sister by almost a head, which was something that Gaby never liked. Her skin was also paler, but her hair was darker. In addition, Dani was more level-headed than her twin sister, while Gaby could act annoyingly childish. Despite their differences, they still cared for each other, but that didn’t stop them from fighting.

“Would you just shut up?!?” Dani yelled.

She was in a bad mood, which wasn’t rare. But that day, she was especially irritated. Being a Friendship Guardian meant that she had to help nurture humans’ friendships with each other, whether it meant making friends or staying friends. However, things weren’t going so well for her. Fight after fight broke out, and the relationships Dani had so carefully formed quickly disappeared. She was disappointed in herself.

The hair brush she had thrown in anger bounced off of Gaby’s head. Holding the area in pain, she continued to whine, “But I’m bored! And if you’re so mad, why don’t you just go to the human world and fix the relationships yourself?”

An evil plan suddenly started to form in Dani’s head. She grinned slyly, stealing a glance at her twin, who was looking up at her innocently.

“That’s a great idea,” she began slowly. “I’ll just act as a human, and fix the relationships from there.”

Gaby grinned triumphantly. Sitting up from the couch she was lazing around on, she tapped her head. “See? I’m not that dumb.”

Dani rolled her eyes inwardly, but offered her a sickeningly sweet smile. Gaby didn’t notice a thing.

“A lot of friendships have ended, though. It may take a while.”

Gaby offered her sister an apologetic look, pretending to care and saying that she would miss her dearly. After sending a note (she suspiciously sent him another note) to her boss saying that she would be working on Earth, she snapped her fingers. A large, swirling portal appeared in front of them, ready to use. Dani’s plan went into action quickly.

“If you’re so bored, then come with me!” she shouted, pulling Gaby into the portal without warning.

Before she could even protest, they were already falling, getting closer and closer to the human world.

“Boss will kill you once he finds out you took me with you without permission,” she growled.

Dani winked (well, tried to). “I sent him a note when I sent in mine, but you didn’t see.”

Gaby pinched her eyebrows together. “How’d you get my signature?”

“I’m your twin sister, of course I know what it looks like.”

Obviously upset, she crossed her arms and squeezed her eyes shut.

“Come on, Gaby, it could be interesting,” Dani reassured her. “You’re a Love Guardian! Have some humans make love or something.”

She just wrinkled her nose. “Ew! You’re disgusting! I don’t make humans do…that. I just make them do the fluffy parts of love.”

“Hey, you’re the ert for thinking of it that way.”

The two continued to bicker as they traveled through the portal, headed towards Earth.

 


A/N: I actually didn't plan on posting the first teaser today, but I had already written it on a piece of paper, and it was burning a whole in my pocket and I just had to put it up! So let's just say this is a little treat. Once I choose someone for the winter story (although no one has submitted an app for a winter scenario as of 9-10-12), then I'll put up the second teaser. So you'll have to wait a while for the second teaser, just saying.

And by the way, I really do have a twin sister named Dani, and the description of her here is just like the real one. :D Please support my sis, dani99! We would both appreciate it if you commented and even subscribed to her first story ever on AFF! Here's the link: click here to read it!