Applicants

Tℎe ℱℴur Sℯasons ❄☂☼☁ {APPLY OPEN}

List of Applicants | Number Applied: 10

 

Key

pink: chosen

green: accepted

red: rejected

 

[ pic of ulzzang ] - name of ulzzang

username | character's name | season - scenario

lover:

backup lover:

review:

 


----Chosen----

 

pandagirl84 | Park Minhi | winter - get cheered up and meet someone new

lover: Sehun - Exo K

backup lover: Zelo - B.A.P

review: Oh my GOSH it took me such a long time for me to finally leave a review for your app. ;-; I AM SO SORRY UGH. But anyway, onto the review~! *^* Your app was so nice and detailed that I wanted to cry... It's really good! I like your character and how she loves to spend time with the guys. Haha, that's like me! And your love interests! <333 Zelo and Sehun, the maknae line!! I enjoyed reading your description on your character's personality (THREE NICE AND JUICY PARAGRAPHS AWWW YEAAAAAAH), she has an interesting personality. :D Thanks for applying~


----Accepted----

 - Yoo Hyun Jin

Makerssupachik | Hee Suh | spring - first love that lasts

lover: Yixing (Lay) - Exo M

backup lover: Yongguk - B.A.P

review: WAH YOUR GIF OF YIXING WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I know I'm supposed to review what was on your app, but I must comment about his adorableness first! xD Anyway, I really liked your character. I see we've got a tree hugger here~ She has such a fun and quirky personality, it's really cute. And she's afraid of bubble wrap! That's weird, but in a good way. So don't worry, I don't find your character too weird! In fact, I'm a bit weird myself, so it's all good! And it's fine that you didn't use hyperlinks, I'm not that strict when it comes to what I want in an app. Thank you for applying~

 

 - Baek Su Min

KittyKatNinja4eva | Park Haneul | spring - first love that lasts

lover: Wu Fan (Kris) - Exo M

backup lover: Yixing (Lay) - Exo M

review: Before I start anything, I just need to say that I am in love with your username, seriously. Cats? Ninjas? Forever?!? Pure epicness, while my username is pure nerdiness... Books are awesome? Well, they are, but it's just so nerdy! Gah, I'm getting off topic! As for your application, everything seems good. I can totally relate to your character. She has trouble waking up in the mornings? I know how it feels...ugh. The app looks all pretty, I love it! You were very descriptive, which is another plus~ Thank you for fixing what I asked, everything is much clearer now! Thank you for applying~

 

 - Lee Da Som

POPPIN_K-POP | Song Eun So | winter - get cheered up and meet someone new

lover: Jonghyun - SHINee

backup lover: Myungsoo (L) - Infinite

review: Wah, my first winter applicant! Hello! First off, I think the ulzzang you chose is really pretty~ She has this badass feel to her, I like it! And your character seems badass, too! Haha, she's not afraid to say what she thinks, whether it's bad or not. I like it! And it's sad that both her parents are dead... She must have had a lonely childhood, plus her dad wasn't really a good father, either. They were never close, which is sad. ;-; Your character's history was sad, but not too sad, but I'm ok with that! And she shows no emotions, either... Maybe Jongyun or Myungsoo could fix that if you get chosen! Thank you for applying~

 

 - Choi Jung Mi

asian_on_the_inside | Bae Song Hee | winter - lose a love but gain a new one

lover: Youngjae - B.A.P

backup lover: Sungjong - Infinite

review: Your ulzzang is so adorable!!! Another winter application, hello! Your character seems like a very hardworking person, if only I could be someone like that! -_- Song Hee is a workaholic while I am the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of that! xD If she was a real person, I would want to be friends with her! :D Your character is wonderful, I like how she's so hardworking. And if you get chosen, then I'd be happy to add a fight scene between her and her mother. Ooooh, drama. :O As for your application, everything seems good. The links were fine, too! I like Song Hee's sense of style, by the way. Thank you for applying~

 

 - Kim Seuk Hye

MinnieAh | Kwon Hye Min | fall - take a break and meet a new love

lover: Daehyun - B.A.P

backup lover: Taemin - SHINee

review: I like your character, she is one of those shy girls that opens up to the ones close to them - kind of like me! But I'm a lot weirder...hehe. I have to apologize for this review being short beforehand because I have to get off the computer soon, my mom is coming home and I'm not supposed to be on it! (I got punished -_-) Your app seemed fine, nothing is wrong. And your love interests = two thumbs up! Taemin and Daehyun are my biases. >.<

 

 - Kim Seuk Hye

saranghae22 | Chu Ha Young | fall - let go of a love

lover: Se Hun - Exo K

backup lover: Himchan - B.A.P

review: Before I start anything, I have to say I'm sorry! I got your app a few days ago, but I never found the time to put it up here since I had an Italian project (I hate my teacher -_-). So sorry again... But anyways! I liked your app, it was very neat and there was a good description of your character. I got a good idea of her, so that's all nice! As for the plot you suggested, I don't mind doing it if you get chosen. It was really interesting! I like it when you tell me exactly what you want, because sometimes I get all nervous and think, "What if I write about their character and they don't like it?!?" ;-; So that saves me any nervous breakdowns. xD Very nice app, thank you for applying~

 

 - Lee Eun Hye

BABYKissSpirit | Chen Xin Hui | summer - take a break from love

lover: Tao - Exo M

backup lover: Luhan - Exo M

review: A happy hello to our first summer applicant~ Her personality seems really interesting, with her being distant and all. I like her name, too! It has a nice ring to it. Xin Hui. Xin Hui. Xin Hui. Hmmm...there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your app. Everything seems fine, so there's no need to worry! And OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THAT BACKUP LOVER. You chose the wonderful Luhan~ He is and forever will be my bias in Exo M. And Tao is such a cute kung fu panda. :3 Although I don't think kung fu relates to wushu, unless I'm wrong... This app was good! Thank you for applying~

 

 - Da In

aniyababo | Jung Ji Hae | fall - take a break and meet a new love

lover: Myungsoo (L) - Infinite

backup lover:Jinki (Onew) - SHINee

review: I just want to apologize for taking such a loooong time to add you to the list! I'm very good at procrastinating...I'm really sorry! Anyway, back to your app. It was very good~ I thought it was cool how you put one of her interests as ikebana, I've always been interested in that. Your character has an interesting personality, and she kind of reminds me of myself - she's secretly a romantic. <3 And awww, Onew. ; u ; He's just so precious. Your app was very nice and it was good that you put in a lot of detail for your suggested scenes and the love interests' personalities. ^^ Thank you for applying~

 

 - Byun Ji Young

Sun-Jung | Kim Sun Jung | spring - first love that lasts

lover: Kibum (Key) - SHINee

backup lover: Jinki (Onew) - SHINee

review: I'm so sorry for taking such a long time to review your app as well. D: Sun Jung seems like a cool girl. I love easy-going people that just go with the flow. Makes me feel all calm and mellow as well. :D It was pretty detailed which I like. Thank you for providing suggested scenes, it really helps a lot! If you get chosen, I would have been floundering in front of my laptop thinking, "What if they don't like what I write? WILL THEY LIKE THIS? GAH." So having that is like an outline for me. (: And you chose Key!! He is just precious. Is it just me, or does he remind you of a cat? Thanks for applying~


----Rejected----

none at the moment (let's keep it this way, guys).


 

Thank you to all the lovely people who applied!