Final Chapter

The Only One

Sometimes, people thinks that both of them doesn't fit each other that much. The boy was rebelious and playboyish while the girl is smart and intelligent as a deer. The two love birds was clever enough to not believe those critism from some of the jealous fangirls and boys. They have been happily dating for 2 years, until something changed. Was it Alice or Minhyuk?

 

Minhyuk sat on a chair and rested his hands on the wooden table. It's been six months since Alice's death. Minhyuk has to accept it no matter what. You can't go back to the past to change it unless you have a time machine. Alice's death is caused by a car accident when she was about to cross the road and a drunk driver can't really see her that well due to his blurness in the eyes that the alchohol made.

 

On the other side, A long petite body, long golden hair was watching him from the skies. She was glad that he moved on and not sulking in his bedroom for days. She tilted her head when Minhyuk pulls a drawer and held up a photo frame. She chuckled slightly at the picture shown. It was Alice with Minhyuk holding hands while walking with their free hand holding a cone if ice-cream. Their loyal best friend, Ilhoon captured it for them as a memories.

 

It was night time, Minhyuk feels something or someone was watching him from outside. Not that kind of scary feelings but safe. Without thinking, He looked out out the window and noticed the bright shining stars. Soon enough, a piece of paper flew into his window, carried by the winds. He catched and examined it. The paper is not just a regular one, it was beautifully decorated with flower petals and stickers. He realized something, the handwriting is very familiar to him. It's Alice's handwriting. Neat and tidy as always. He smiled and started reading.

My dearest Minhyuk, I hope you're doing well for now. I may not be on your side but i'll always watching you from above the sky. Somewhere, anywhere. Don't get upset because of me. Will you?

Have you seen that stars over there? Why don't you say 'hi' to it? a wind blowed after that.

I really have to go now. Please take care of yourself. I wanted to thanked you for being in my life.

You're the only one for me I'll protect you every seconds, minutes and hours. No matter how long and hard it takes.

We'll meet each other soon.

Lots of love,

Alice.

He can't stop smiling after knowing that Alice have been looking after him and glad that she's happy.

He keep the letter to his drawer and locked it.

 

After changing his casual clothes into his pajamas, he slowly laid down on his comfy bed, with some floral scent.

 

We'll meet again, one day..

 

With that, he fell into a deep slumber.